Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 292 293
lmao maybe

okay back to focusing on the actual development of this

we should figure out our metrics for boosting stats and what that actually translates to
lmao maybe

okay back to focusing on the actual development of this

we should figure out our metrics for boosting stats and what that actually translates to
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
yeah

maybe we could have stat levels from 1 to 100 maybe? where most people fall somewhere in the middle and it gets harder to level up the higher you go?
yeah

maybe we could have stat levels from 1 to 100 maybe? where most people fall somewhere in the middle and it gets harder to level up the higher you go?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
yeah, that makes sense! it’ll take more general experience and more in depth focus on a given area to boost that stat higher, and the higher a stat goes the more difficult and complicated things you’ll be able to do in that area—i imagine the easiest way to visualize what that looks like would be with the magic stat, but it could work with all of them

and there’d probably be certain actions—like learning a spell from a snail shaman—that would bump a stat faster and in a larger quantity than just general world experience would
yeah, that makes sense! it’ll take more general experience and more in depth focus on a given area to boost that stat higher, and the higher a stat goes the more difficult and complicated things you’ll be able to do in that area—i imagine the easiest way to visualize what that looks like would be with the magic stat, but it could work with all of them

and there’d probably be certain actions—like learning a spell from a snail shaman—that would bump a stat faster and in a larger quantity than just general world experience would
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
yeahhh exactly!

mortals maybe never get past lv. 70 in a stat, and higher ones are usually reserved for gods and godlike beings
yeahhh exactly!

mortals maybe never get past lv. 70 in a stat, and higher ones are usually reserved for gods and godlike beings
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

yeah that all checks out! and i imagine most people would just have one, maybe two fairly high stats, and the rest would be average or below average, especially if they aren’t like, adventurers or warriors by trade
yeah that all checks out! and i imagine most people would just have one, maybe two fairly high stats, and the rest would be average or below average, especially if they aren’t like, adventurers or warriors by trade
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
sounds good! maybe the average stat is like, 25 maybe?
sounds good! maybe the average stat is like, 25 maybe?

yeah that works!

are stats going to be visible to other people in-universe, or are they just something people are aware of internally?
yeah that works!

are stats going to be visible to other people in-universe, or are they just something people are aware of internally?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
maybe you need a skill to access other people's stats?

lurien would have a skill like that for example: 'all-seeing eye', lv. 100

but someone like myla wouldn't

and everyone would be able to access their own stats at will
maybe you need a skill to access other people's stats?

lurien would have a skill like that for example: 'all-seeing eye', lv. 100

but someone like myla wouldn't

and everyone would be able to access their own stats at will

yeah that checks out!

anything else that need to be discussed in figuring out how stat stuff is gonna work, or should we talk equipment/skill upgrades?
yeah that checks out!

anything else that need to be discussed in figuring out how stat stuff is gonna work, or should we talk equipment/skill upgrades?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
I think we should establish stat milestones, like strength for example-

lv. 1: You collapse under your own weight and die immediately.

lv. 5: You are seen as very frail. You have trouble picking up fist-sized rocks.

lv. 15: You are delicate and have trouble picking up heavier objects.

lv. 25: Average.

lv. 35: You are above average in strength.

lv. 40: You work out and can easily carry things almost as heavy as you are.

lv. 50: You're so ripped you can pick up a carriage with one arm.

lv. 70: You punch a rock and it explodes into dust.

lv. 100: You touch a mountain and it instantly vaporizes, but only if you want it to.
I think we should establish stat milestones, like strength for example-

lv. 1: You collapse under your own weight and die immediately.

lv. 5: You are seen as very frail. You have trouble picking up fist-sized rocks.

lv. 15: You are delicate and have trouble picking up heavier objects.

lv. 25: Average.

lv. 35: You are above average in strength.

lv. 40: You work out and can easily carry things almost as heavy as you are.

lv. 50: You're so ripped you can pick up a carriage with one arm.

lv. 70: You punch a rock and it explodes into dust.

lv. 100: You touch a mountain and it instantly vaporizes, but only if you want it to.

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 292 293