Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293
right—those seem like a pretty good starting place, covering all of the really necessary bases

then we need to decide what those are gonna correspond to and how those are gonna read in-story, and how they’re gonna get boosted

we’ll also need to decide whether the characters (at least the main characters) are gonna be starting from square one with nothing or are gonna have a few points here and there to give them a starting place
right—those seem like a pretty good starting place, covering all of the really necessary bases

then we need to decide what those are gonna correspond to and how those are gonna read in-story, and how they’re gonna get boosted

we’ll also need to decide whether the characters (at least the main characters) are gonna be starting from square one with nothing or are gonna have a few points here and there to give them a starting place
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
it depends on where our characters are going to be imo, they should definitely have a starting point

I think I might use my new wyrm, so he'll have good strength for example and garbage agility, as well as a few skills like 'thrall'

(though that stat will be nerfed heavily by his young age (the level will be super low and he can do like. tiktiks and vengeflies) and 'you cannot thrall anyone in a more powerful wyrm's territory)
it depends on where our characters are going to be imo, they should definitely have a starting point

I think I might use my new wyrm, so he'll have good strength for example and garbage agility, as well as a few skills like 'thrall'

(though that stat will be nerfed heavily by his young age (the level will be super low and he can do like. tiktiks and vengeflies) and 'you cannot thrall anyone in a more powerful wyrm's territory)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
yeah i think that’s what makes the most sense! depending on the story we go with, i’m pretty sure i’m gonna use dust just because they’re the most fleshed out character i have right now, so they’d probably be starting with solid agility but not great strength or charisma

and i definitely think at least some of the skills should be personalized—for example, as dust levels up they’d probably be able to gain some spells a la the og game, but ideally they’d be more crystal-based to mesh better with their background
yeah i think that’s what makes the most sense! depending on the story we go with, i’m pretty sure i’m gonna use dust just because they’re the most fleshed out character i have right now, so they’d probably be starting with solid agility but not great strength or charisma

and i definitely think at least some of the skills should be personalized—for example, as dust levels up they’d probably be able to gain some spells a la the og game, but ideally they’d be more crystal-based to mesh better with their background
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
sounds great! there could be like different classes, too, like mage or warrior

is dust too babey to be shipped?

also dust's existence means the king has children, which...could either mean baby pit of that he just had a few kids with his wife
sounds great! there could be like different classes, too, like mage or warrior

is dust too babey to be shipped?

also dust's existence means the king has children, which...could either mean baby pit of that he just had a few kids with his wife
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

nope! they are baby in terms of lack of experience with most of the world (and, at least initially, height lmao), but they are adult enough to be shipped if we want to go that route!

i’d be cool with that going either way, though the second might take a little more thought as to why dust is just off wandering on their own—it really’d just depend on whether the king’s plan for dealing with the quasi-infection/war situation involves the need for a baby pit
nope! they are baby in terms of lack of experience with most of the world (and, at least initially, height lmao), but they are adult enough to be shipped if we want to go that route!

i’d be cool with that going either way, though the second might take a little more thought as to why dust is just off wandering on their own—it really’d just depend on whether the king’s plan for dealing with the quasi-infection/war situation involves the need for a baby pit
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
alright, cool! let's try it at first then XD

I don't think baby pit would be needed this time around, or any void shenanigans because the population can fight back against the dreams and ideally he'd want someone with a very strong will instead of no will

maybe dust is one of like. 10 siblings? who just really likes crystals and pk's cool with letting them go do whatever they want as long as they're careful

oh maybe they have a lot of miner friends/learn stuff from the crystallized mound snail
alright, cool! let's try it at first then XD

I don't think baby pit would be needed this time around, or any void shenanigans because the population can fight back against the dreams and ideally he'd want someone with a very strong will instead of no will

maybe dust is one of like. 10 siblings? who just really likes crystals and pk's cool with letting them go do whatever they want as long as they're careful

oh maybe they have a lot of miner friends/learn stuff from the crystallized mound snail

yeah that all checks out! they’ll definitely have befriended the miners, and them learning most things from the crystallized mound snail would make sense for their magic to be more crystal based down the line
yeah that all checks out! they’ll definitely have befriended the miners, and them learning most things from the crystallized mound snail would make sense for their magic to be more crystal based down the line
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Alright, epic! Ghost and Hollow are probably the main characters in the 'game' lol, they both have a stat called 'plot armor' and no one is really sure what it does
Alright, epic! Ghost and Hollow are probably the main characters in the 'game' lol, they both have a stat called 'plot armor' and no one is really sure what it does

the presence of the ‘plot armor’ stat indicates that you’re just so important to the fate of the universe that you are simply not allowed to die lmao
the presence of the ‘plot armor’ stat indicates that you’re just so important to the fate of the universe that you are simply not allowed to die lmao
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
That's why they revive like in-game lol, even though there are no void shenanigans this time around XD
That's why they revive like in-game lol, even though there are no void shenanigans this time around XD

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293