Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293
exactly—they just keep coming back and no one can figure out why death just doesn’t stick with them

like “oh yeah ghost died but they’re better now :)”
“what do you mean they’re better now they died
“yeah but they got over it :)”
exactly—they just keep coming back and no one can figure out why death just doesn’t stick with them

like “oh yeah ghost died but they’re better now :)”
“what do you mean they’re better now they died
“yeah but they got over it :)”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
XD

Everyone else is a little worried but glad that the kingdom's best warriors are still alive
XD

Everyone else is a little worried but glad that the kingdom's best warriors are still alive
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
very true lol, their plot armor is definitely needed
very true lol, their plot armor is definitely needed
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Absolutely

Especially since ghost is all 'hey Hollow watch this' and Hollow is like 'ghost NO' amen they just both die a lot lmao
Absolutely

Especially since ghost is all 'hey Hollow watch this' and Hollow is like 'ghost NO' amen they just both die a lot lmao
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

they really do lmao

lots of questionable choices involving running directly into enemies or jumping into spike pits
they really do lmao

lots of questionable choices involving running directly into enemies or jumping into spike pits
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
and repeatedly poking Stalking Devouts and dashing away

How does Dust feel about their siblings being basically immortal?
and repeatedly poking Stalking Devouts and dashing away

How does Dust feel about their siblings being basically immortal?

repeatedly poking just about every thing with a sharp weapon that they can possibly find

generally confused—they don’t quite understand it and they’re often pretty worried about the fact that their siblings can just throw themselves into any potentially fatal situations without a second thought
repeatedly poking just about every thing with a sharp weapon that they can possibly find

generally confused—they don’t quite understand it and they’re often pretty worried about the fact that their siblings can just throw themselves into any potentially fatal situations without a second thought
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Yes ok this just means we definitely have to play ghost and hollow (youngest children of the king, twins maybe?) as side characters

Ghost is more daring and Hollow just tries (and fails) to be the voice of reason
Yes ok this just means we definitely have to play ghost and hollow (youngest children of the king, twins maybe?) as side characters

Ghost is more daring and Hollow just tries (and fails) to be the voice of reason

yes absolutely

collectively the two of them are a constant source of chaos within the family
yes absolutely

collectively the two of them are a constant source of chaos within the family
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Which one do you want? Ghost or Hollow?

PK is just kind of resigned at this point, but teaches them extra battle magic to increase their odds of survival, which may or may not be a good idea
Which one do you want? Ghost or Hollow?

PK is just kind of resigned at this point, but teaches them extra battle magic to increase their odds of survival, which may or may not be a good idea

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293