Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293
nice! yeah, i think if we had at least some characters from elsewhere we’ll have more freedom for a more extensive storyline

do we want to focus on creating the main plot or fleshing out some of the other kingdoms first?
nice! yeah, i think if we had at least some characters from elsewhere we’ll have more freedom for a more extensive storyline

do we want to focus on creating the main plot or fleshing out some of the other kingdoms first?
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
plot first?
plot first?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
alright!

so we know it’s a quasi-infection and the general setting is gonna be the kingdom at war—do you have any other initial ideas beyond that?
alright!

so we know it’s a quasi-infection and the general setting is gonna be the kingdom at war—do you have any other initial ideas beyond that?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
I have one other kingdom set up, but that's about it!

oh I just had the idea to have the world run like an rpg? with stats and upgrades and such

it could be complicated though, and we'd have to figure out how to write stuff beforehand
I have one other kingdom set up, but that's about it!

oh I just had the idea to have the world run like an rpg? with stats and upgrades and such

it could be complicated though, and we'd have to figure out how to write stuff beforehand
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

i think that’s a great idea! equipment/ability upgrades would be pretty easy, as long as we kept track of where our characters were at and what they could do

we’d just have to set up some kind of system for obtaining upgrades/put npcs in place who could provide those upgrades/etc

we could probably do similar stuff with stats and stat upgrades, just as long as we know how the stats correspond to ability level and what actions would need to be done to upgrade them

i think it’d be pretty cool to at least try it that way! almost pays respect to the source material yk
i think that’s a great idea! equipment/ability upgrades would be pretty easy, as long as we kept track of where our characters were at and what they could do

we’d just have to set up some kind of system for obtaining upgrades/put npcs in place who could provide those upgrades/etc

we could probably do similar stuff with stats and stat upgrades, just as long as we know how the stats correspond to ability level and what actions would need to be done to upgrade them

i think it’d be pretty cool to at least try it that way! almost pays respect to the source material yk
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
We...should almost definitely keep a shared google doc that we actually update unlike the impostor google doc ahahaa what

and if it doesn't work, we can just change things down the line! who's going to stop us? the roleplay police???
We...should almost definitely keep a shared google doc that we actually update unlike the impostor google doc ahahaa what

and if it doesn't work, we can just change things down the line! who's going to stop us? the roleplay police???

haha i have no idea what you’re talking about

actually the roleplay police are already on their way, we’re gonna have to be on the run

but yeah! it’s definitely worth a shot, because if it works it could be very fun!
haha i have no idea what you’re talking about

actually the roleplay police are already on their way, we’re gonna have to be on the run

but yeah! it’s definitely worth a shot, because if it works it could be very fun!
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
rip impostor google doc

oh no, I think I hear sirens!

definitely! how do you want to start this?
rip impostor google doc

oh no, I think I hear sirens!

definitely! how do you want to start this?

don’t worry, i’ll bail you out of roleplay jail if the roleplay police catch you!

we should probably start by figuring out what the stats/equipment/ability upgrades we want are, then build on it from there

and figure out if it’s gonna be the same across the board for all the characters or have some stuff—most likely any ability stuff—be different from character to character
don’t worry, i’ll bail you out of roleplay jail if the roleplay police catch you!

we should probably start by figuring out what the stats/equipment/ability upgrades we want are, then build on it from there

and figure out if it’s gonna be the same across the board for all the characters or have some stuff—most likely any ability stuff—be different from character to character
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
thank you very much, I will gladly do the same for you!

yeah alright-so we definitely want strength, agility, hardiness, magic, charisma, and intelligence at the very least
thank you very much, I will gladly do the same for you!

yeah alright-so we definitely want strength, agility, hardiness, magic, charisma, and intelligence at the very least

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293