Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 292 293
okay! so that seems like a reasonable scale for strength—we’ve also got agility, hardiness, magic, charisma, intelligence

i can do three and you can do two more?
okay! so that seems like a reasonable scale for strength—we’ve also got agility, hardiness, magic, charisma, intelligence

i can do three and you can do two more?
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
sounds good! I can do agility and hardiness?
sounds good! I can do agility and hardiness?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
okay! i’ll write up magic, charisma, and intelligence!
okay! i’ll write up magic, charisma, and intelligence!
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Agility

lv. 1: You literally cannot move, like a barnacle.

lv. 5: You are very slow and walk with a heavy limp.

lv. 15: You are slower than the average bug, but at least you can run faster than a snail.

lv. 25: Average.

lv. 35: You can run pretty fast and are pretty good at parkour.

lv. 40: You can run through a densely wooded forest with no problems at all.

lv. 50: You're very fast and can dodge a rain of arrows with no problem.

lv. 70: You can run across one side of Hallownest to the other in ten minutes, dodging everything in your path as well as most projectiles.

lv. 100: You move at the speed of light, basically teleporting wherever you need to go. You can dodge literally anything if you notice it coming.
Hardiness

lv. 1: Your immune system is nonexistent and your carapace crumbles at the slightest gust of wind. You die immediately.

lv. 5: You are seen as very fragile. You are immunocompromised and often sick. Your bones are easily broken, as is your skin.

lv. 15: You have a 'delicate constitution' and are likely to suffer from things like a delicate stomach or easy bruising.

lv. 35: You can eat Forgotten Crossroads dirt with no negative effects.

lv. 40: It's difficult to hurt you, your shell is tough and you can eat spoiled food with no negative effects.

lv. 50: Most things can't harm you, and you tend to be scratched a little when someone tries to stab you. You can drink the Infection and still only get a little sick.

lv. 70: Mortal weapons cannot harm you and you can drink raw sewage and still be fine.

lv. 100: You're literally invincible and cannot be killed.
Agility

lv. 1: You literally cannot move, like a barnacle.

lv. 5: You are very slow and walk with a heavy limp.

lv. 15: You are slower than the average bug, but at least you can run faster than a snail.

lv. 35: You can run pretty fast and are pretty good at parkour.

lv. 40: You can run through a densely wooded forest with no problems at all.

lv. 50: You're very fast and can dodge a rain of arrows with no problem.

lv. 70: You can run across one side of Hallownest to the other in ten minutes, dodging everything in your path as well as most projectiles.

lv. 100: You move at the speed of light, basically teleporting wherever you need to go. You can dodge literally anything if you notice it coming.
Hardiness

lv. 1: Your immune system is nonexistent and your carapace crumbles at the slightest gust of wind. You die immediately.

lv. 5: You are seen as very fragile. You are immunocompromised and often sick. Your bones are easily broken, as is your skin.

lv. 15: You have a 'delicate constitution' and are likely to suffer from things like a delicate stomach or easy bruising.

lv. 35: You can eat Forgotten Crossroads dirt with no negative effects.

lv. 40: It's difficult to hurt you, your shell is tough and you can eat spoiled food with no negative effects.

lv. 50: Most things can't harm you, and you tend to be scratched a little when someone tries to stab you. You can drink the Infection and still only get a little sick.

lv. 70: Mortal weapons cannot harm you and you can drink raw sewage and still be fine.

lv. 100: You're literally invincible and cannot be killed.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Magic:

lv. 1: You are completely incapable of using or interacting with magic in any capacity.

lv. 5: You can interact with magic in only the most basic sense, and often only with the help of others—for example, you may be able to see soul, but you can not harness it to heal without assistance.

lv. 15: You can perform basic magic on your own—simple healing, for example.

lv. 35: You have an above average understanding of magic—you can perform one or two more complex spells.

lv. 40: You can perform several complex spells on your own, and can help others with their own magic abilities.

lv. 50: You can create physical manifestations of spells in the real world. The effects of your magic are magnified and more powerful.

lv. 70: You can perform all spells you discover with little effort, and with great effects.

lv. 100: Magic itself bends to your will. You can harness it to do most anything you could imagine with no effort.

Charisma:

lv. 1: People do not even realize you exist.

lv. 5: People tend to have an instinctive dislike of you, and try to avoid you. They typically have no desire to help you or speak with you.

lv. 15: You struggle to interact with and empathize with others, as a result they tend to view you as unapproachable. They are not usually inclined to help you without a lot of convincing.

lv. 35: People tend to view you as more approachable than average, and are often open to the idea of helping you or doing things for you.

lv. 40: Most people like you, and it is not very difficult to convince them to help you or do things you ask them to.

lv. 50: People tend to instinctively view you as someone to listen to.

lv. 70: You can easily convince anyone to do the things you ask them to.

lv. 100: People flock to you with unending and unconditional devotion.

Intelligence:

lv. 1: You do not know anything at all—your intelligence is comparable to that of a newborn child, if that.

lv. 5: You know only the most basic facts. Your intelligence is comparable to a very young child.

lv. 15: Your intelligence is passable in most situations you find yourself in, but very often you do not know things that most others seem to.

lv. 35: You know things some others do not, and can occasionally provide unique relevant information.

lv. 40: You know things many others do not, and can provide more insight into most situations than others you are with.

lv. 50: You are highly intelligent, and often know relevant and useful information no one else you are with does.

lv. 70: You are nearly always the most intelligent person in a group. You always know most, if not all, of the relevant information available on any given subject.

lv. 100: You have effortless access to the entire wealth of knowledge in the universe.
Magic:

lv. 1: You are completely incapable of using or interacting with magic in any capacity.

lv. 5: You can interact with magic in only the most basic sense, and often only with the help of others—for example, you may be able to see soul, but you can not harness it to heal without assistance.

lv. 15: You can perform basic magic on your own—simple healing, for example.

lv. 35: You have an above average understanding of magic—you can perform one or two more complex spells.

lv. 40: You can perform several complex spells on your own, and can help others with their own magic abilities.

lv. 50: You can create physical manifestations of spells in the real world. The effects of your magic are magnified and more powerful.

lv. 70: You can perform all spells you discover with little effort, and with great effects.

lv. 100: Magic itself bends to your will. You can harness it to do most anything you could imagine with no effort.

Charisma:

lv. 1: People do not even realize you exist.

lv. 5: People tend to have an instinctive dislike of you, and try to avoid you. They typically have no desire to help you or speak with you.

lv. 15: You struggle to interact with and empathize with others, as a result they tend to view you as unapproachable. They are not usually inclined to help you without a lot of convincing.

lv. 35: People tend to view you as more approachable than average, and are often open to the idea of helping you or doing things for you.

lv. 40: Most people like you, and it is not very difficult to convince them to help you or do things you ask them to.

lv. 50: People tend to instinctively view you as someone to listen to.

lv. 70: You can easily convince anyone to do the things you ask them to.

lv. 100: People flock to you with unending and unconditional devotion.

Intelligence:

lv. 1: You do not know anything at all—your intelligence is comparable to that of a newborn child, if that.

lv. 5: You know only the most basic facts. Your intelligence is comparable to a very young child.

lv. 15: Your intelligence is passable in most situations you find yourself in, but very often you do not know things that most others seem to.

lv. 35: You know things some others do not, and can occasionally provide unique relevant information.

lv. 40: You know things many others do not, and can provide more insight into most situations than others you are with.

lv. 50: You are highly intelligent, and often know relevant and useful information no one else you are with does.

lv. 70: You are nearly always the most intelligent person in a group. You always know most, if not all, of the relevant information available on any given subject.

lv. 100: You have effortless access to the entire wealth of knowledge in the universe.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
nice!
nice!

alright, cool! i think all of six of them look pretty good?
alright, cool! i think all of six of them look pretty good?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
yep! we should probably move them to a doc...

...but anyway! we can do skills/equipment now?
yep! we should probably move them to a doc...

...but anyway! we can do skills/equipment now?

mmhmm! skills can definitely be at least partially individualized, even if some of them overlap, and equipment can probably function at least similarly to the game vis a vis nail/weapon upgrades (even if they aren’t the same upgrades, the general increase in power checks out pretty well) and charms being earned/bought/found in various places and situations
mmhmm! skills can definitely be at least partially individualized, even if some of them overlap, and equipment can probably function at least similarly to the game vis a vis nail/weapon upgrades (even if they aren’t the same upgrades, the general increase in power checks out pretty well) and charms being earned/bought/found in various places and situations
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
yeah! do we want to put down some skills for our main players?
yeah! do we want to put down some skills for our main players?

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 292 293