Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293
id probably prefer ghost, but i could do either!

cons, it may or may not make them more reckless than they already are, pros, the more powerful they are the easier time they will have killing the first god they encounter
id probably prefer ghost, but i could do either!

cons, it may or may not make them more reckless than they already are, pros, the more powerful they are the easier time they will have killing the first god they encounter
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Ok cool, because I was leaning more towards Hollow anyway!

Exactly, like

Radiance: MWAHAHA I will kill and infect your people, pale f*cker!

Pale King: (calmly holding a double leash, one attached to a feral-looking ghost straining to get at her and the other attached to a very menacing looking hollow) children? get her. (He releases the leash)

Radiance: Lmao pale king you’re sending kidS-OH MY LIGHT WHAT ARE THEY DOING AAAAHHHHH

(The sounds of Soul Shriek and stabbing fill the air)

Pale King: you were saying?
Ok cool, because I was leaning more towards Hollow anyway!

Exactly, like

Radiance: MWAHAHA I will kill and infect your people, pale f*cker!

Pale King: (calmly holding a double leash, one attached to a feral-looking ghost straining to get at her and the other attached to a very menacing looking hollow) children? get her. (He releases the leash)

Radiance: Lmao pale king you’re sending kidS-OH MY LIGHT WHAT ARE THEY DOING AAAAHHHHH

(The sounds of Soul Shriek and stabbing fill the air)

Pale King: you were saying?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
sometimes the only way to destroy the all powerful god attempting to end your civilization is with a couple of feral children, and that’s just how it’s gotta be
sometimes the only way to destroy the all powerful god attempting to end your civilization is with a couple of feral children, and that’s just how it’s gotta be
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Yep yep

PK's gotta do what he gotta do, and if that means giving his youngest children powers beyond mortal comprehension you'd better bet he'll do it

His ideal dream palace is full of buzzsaws, spikes, and thorns, this man does not have a good idea on what is safe for children
Yep yep

PK's gotta do what he gotta do, and if that means giving his youngest children powers beyond mortal comprehension you'd better bet he'll do it

His ideal dream palace is full of buzzsaws, spikes, and thorns, this man does not have a good idea on what is safe for children
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Like “hmm, i know how i’ll raise my children—i’ll just fill my home with buzz saws that make it nearly impossible to get from one room to another! yeah, that’s a very safe environment, and i see no possible way this could have any negative side effects at all”
Like “hmm, i know how i’ll raise my children—i’ll just fill my home with buzz saws that make it nearly impossible to get from one room to another! yeah, that’s a very safe environment, and i see no possible way this could have any negative side effects at all”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He would have designed his palace like that if WL and Lurien hadn’t stopped him XD
He would have designed his palace like that if WL and Lurien hadn’t stopped him XD

“i want my palace to have buzz saws—“
“absolutely not, there are children living here”
“okay but buzz saws though—“
no
“fine—what about thorns and spikes?”
no!”
“i want my palace to have buzz saws—“
“absolutely not, there are children living here”
“okay but buzz saws though—“
no
“fine—what about thorns and spikes?”
no!”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
WL gestures wildly at the servants. "Think of the retainers!!!!"

"Mmm, I'm still not convinced they cannot just move through them-"

"I might cut my roots on them and that’ll really hurt."

"Wait-no! I cannot have that happening, nothing that can hurt my lovely lady wife is allowed here-"

WL and Lurien low-five while PK is distracted. "Nice."
WL gestures wildly at the servants. "Think of the retainers!!!!"

"Mmm, I'm still not convinced they cannot just move through them-"

"I might cut my roots on them and that’ll really hurt."

"Wait-no! I cannot have that happening, nothing that can hurt my lovely lady wife is allowed here-"

WL and Lurien low-five while PK is distracted. "Nice."

yet another terribly unsafe series of interior design choices just narrowly avoided
yet another terribly unsafe series of interior design choices just narrowly avoided
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
XD yeah

well we should probably focus on actual mechanics building instead of how chaotic ghost + hallow are going to be
XD yeah

well we should probably focus on actual mechanics building instead of how chaotic ghost + hallow are going to be

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 292 293