Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More than Human (OOC/Closed!)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-08-27 08:14:13" ] Okay, but I feel better now that my mom shared with me a bit of medicine... But I might be weird for a while... Worth it to stop feeling like I wanna die. [/quote] I'm glad you're feeling better! ^^
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-08-27 08:14:13:
Okay, but I feel better now that my mom shared with me a bit of medicine...
But
I might be weird for a while... Worth it to stop feeling like I wanna die.

I'm glad you're feeling better! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
hey I messed up on a test and might get my stuff taken away for the weekend, feel free for one of y’all to control Vee to move the plot along-
hey I messed up on a test and might get my stuff taken away for the weekend, feel free for one of y’all to control Vee to move the plot along-
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
It is fine that crimson can make fire and not be fire proof
?
?
Call me 99 or Crimson |1 hour ahead of server time | YO I GOT ADHD!!!!
Apocalyptic RP JOIN!!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3034959/1
Heroes And Villians RP JOIN! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3045092/3
xjfmd.gifPlT1m.gifvwbuN.gifJUzaM.gif
[quote name="99CrimsonTigers" date="2021-08-27 12:30:26" ] It is fine that crimson can make fire and not be fire proof ? [/quote] Sure~
99CrimsonTigers wrote on 2021-08-27 12:30:26:
?

Sure~
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
done
done
Call me 99 or Crimson |1 hour ahead of server time | YO I GOT ADHD!!!!
Apocalyptic RP JOIN!!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3034959/1
Heroes And Villians RP JOIN! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3045092/3
xjfmd.gifPlT1m.gifvwbuN.gifJUzaM.gif
*Runs over with a character that will show in my next post and a reason I should but I'm not gonna update the list* [b]Name:[/b] Shadis Savage [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Gender:[/b] Female, canonically bi [b]Human appearance:[/b] Not fully accurate, as Shadis dosen't have quite that many scars in this AU and not shown is her black coat/hoodie she usually wears. But I drew this so ehhh! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/854453035055972382/857322637032947753/Untitled134_20210623130846.png[/img] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202108/1161239_rV443D4h.png[/img] [b]Mythos form:[/b] Gore Magala, but she thinks she night be immature still... (meaning that she will gain chaotic and Shagaru, but I'll add them in when the time comes) [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/1/1e/MH4-Gore_Magala_Render_001.png[/img] [b]Mythos abilities:[/b] [u]Gore magala[/u] -Shadis is blind when she shifts, but can sense things with her shadow manipulation and by contact with a fine purplish-black mist she produces from her scales and mouth -She can manipulate shadows in various ways including making them behave like oobleck (both solid and liquid) -Telepathy, she can speak telepathically and to an extent read one's mind so long as she can sense your shadow -Flight? Yes, but being blind kinda puts a hamper on that [b]Mundane form:[/b] Striped hyena... Dosen't get to use it openly very often as it's hard for her to even try and pass as a normal dog and the appearance of this form is rather eye catching. [img]https://abilenezoo.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/FAST-FACT-Felix-Hyena-.jpg[/img] [b]Mundane 2 or Blended:[/b] Blended, causes her to gain the wing arms of her shift along with some scales on her arms and back [b]Extra abilities:[/b] -Shadow manipulation/Shadowpathy, similar to what she can do while fully shifted just a bit weaker. Her Shadowpathy is just the term I use for her telepathy as when she's not shifted she can only see into your mind if she's touching shadows with you -Light manipulation, can't make it into objects like she can with shadows. But can blind folks with it. [b]Personality:[/b] Shadis mostly seems rather withdrawn and shy, possibly even a bit sad. It's not that she's unfreindly or anything like that, as Shadis is a nice person with a fair bit of sarcasm in her... Most of what others usually see in her is derived from Shadis trying not to become too attached so someone, only to have her heart broken again... [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] +Art +Theater (But it also has some sadder memories attached to it) +Playing with her shadow manipulation +Wolves +Reading -Talking about her past -The government -Accidentally reading minds -Loud noises [b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] +Shadis can see quite well in the dark, and sees more than you think while shifted +She's really good at making weapons with her shadow manipulation! Her favorites being bows or blades +Shadis is rather hard to scare/intimidate due to what happened to her =The amount of light can affect the strength of her elemental manipulation -Shadis can come off as cold or intimidating at first -The blindness of her shift makes it hard for her to actually fly -She is rather weak to electric based powers [b]Backstory:[/b] [center][i]My parents lay dead... I lived with kin for two years... Yet he to suffered the dreaded fate The madness of a rampage... ... Do you still live? Imprisoned for what was out of your control? Or dead by those who only see monsters? ... .... ..... Please be alive... That's all I ask...[/i][/center] [b]Other:[/b] -Telepathic speech of her's will be indicated[i] <Like this so that it's easy to differentiate!>[/i] -If any of you have been in an RP with her, you might catch some of the references made in her backstory. This is intentional and goes where you think it dose. -Due to an inside joke Shadis became ever so slightly french (and by proxy so did those related to her) [img]https://i.redd.it/g6d2djku1f221.jpg[/img]
*Runs over with a character that will show in my next post and a reason I should but I'm not gonna update the list*

Name: Shadis Savage
Human appearance: Not fully accurate, as Shadis dosen't have quite that many scars in this AU and not shown is her black coat/hoodie she usually wears. But I drew this so ehhh!
Untitled134_20210623130846.png
1161239_rV443D4h.png

Mythos form: Gore Magala, but she thinks she night be immature still... (meaning that she will gain chaotic and Shagaru, but I'll add them in when the time comes)
MH4-Gore_Magala_Render_001.png

Mythos abilities:
Gore magala
-Shadis is blind when she shifts, but can sense things with her shadow manipulation and by contact with a fine purplish-black mist she produces from her scales and mouth
-She can manipulate shadows in various ways including making them behave like oobleck (both solid and liquid)
-Telepathy, she can speak telepathically and to an extent read one's mind so long as she can sense your shadow
-Flight? Yes, but being blind kinda puts a hamper on that

Mundane form: Striped hyena... Dosen't get to use it openly very often as it's hard for her to even try and pass as a normal dog and the appearance of this form is rather eye catching.
FAST-FACT-Felix-Hyena-.jpg

Mundane 2 or Blended: Blended, causes her to gain the wing arms of her shift along with some scales on her arms and back

Extra abilities:
-Shadow manipulation/Shadowpathy, similar to what she can do while fully shifted just a bit weaker. Her Shadowpathy is just the term I use for her telepathy as when she's not shifted she can only see into your mind if she's touching shadows with you
-Light manipulation, can't make it into objects like she can with shadows. But can blind folks with it.

Personality: Shadis mostly seems rather withdrawn and shy, possibly even a bit sad. It's not that she's unfreindly or anything like that, as Shadis is a nice person with a fair bit of sarcasm in her... Most of what others usually see in her is derived from Shadis trying not to become too attached so someone, only to have her heart broken again...

Likes/Dislikes:
+Art
+Theater (But it also has some sadder memories attached to it)
+Playing with her shadow manipulation
+Wolves
+Reading

-Talking about her past
-The government
-Accidentally reading minds
-Loud noises

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Shadis can see quite well in the dark, and sees more than you think while shifted
+She's really good at making weapons with her shadow manipulation! Her favorites being bows or blades
+Shadis is rather hard to scare/intimidate due to what happened to her

=The amount of light can affect the strength of her elemental manipulation

-Shadis can come off as cold or intimidating at first
-The blindness of her shift makes it hard for her to actually fly
-She is rather weak to electric based powers

Backstory:
My parents lay dead...
I lived with kin for two years...
Yet he to suffered the dreaded fate
The madness of a rampage...

Do you still live?

Imprisoned for what was out of your control?
Or dead by those who only see monsters?

Please be alive...
That's all I ask...

Other:
-Telepathic speech of her's will be indicated <Like this so that it's easy to differentiate!>
-If any of you have been in an RP with her, you might catch some of the references made in her backstory. This is intentional and goes where you think it dose.
-Due to an inside joke Shadis became ever so slightly french (and by proxy so did those related to her)
g6d2djku1f221.jpg
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Ooooo, I finally get to see the shadowy hyena Shifter! She's awesome and I'm insanely curious about her backstory, as I've never been in an rp with her before! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who thinks hyenas are actually adorable
Ooooo, I finally get to see the shadowy hyena Shifter! She's awesome and I'm insanely curious about her backstory, as I've never been in an rp with her before! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who thinks hyenas are actually adorable
xk7ymDQ.png
HEJRASDPOKIJBNKDRFUDBGIJUQOAEJNFBI8AEKBNRAG SHADIS MY BELOVED
HEJRASDPOKIJBNKDRFUDBGIJUQOAEJNFBI8AEKBNRAG SHADIS MY BELOVED
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
shadis, welcome to the club

again
shadis, welcome to the club

again
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
I accidentally just got rid of all my progress on Grease's character sheet... Great
I accidentally just got rid of all my progress on Grease's character sheet... Great
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35