Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More than Human (OOC/Closed!)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Quick btw, I’ll be inactive for most of tomorrow :(
Quick btw, I’ll be inactive for most of tomorrow :(
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
wait do the darts automatically turn your character into mythos form or is it just change u into one of your characters forms?
wait do the darts automatically turn your character into mythos form or is it just change u into one of your characters forms?
Call me 99 or Crimson |1 hour ahead of server time | YO I GOT ADHD!!!!
Apocalyptic RP JOIN!!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3034959/1
Heroes And Villians RP JOIN! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3045092/3
xjfmd.gifPlT1m.gifvwbuN.gifJUzaM.gif
[quote name="99CrimsonTigers" date="2021-08-28 09:29:45" ] wait do the darts automatically turn your character into mythos form or is it just change u into one of your characters forms? [/quote] The darts cause supreme aggression and for some shifters that level of aggression makes them shift out of the sheer desire to lash out at everything around them.
99CrimsonTigers wrote on 2021-08-28 09:29:45:

The darts cause supreme aggression and for some shifters that level of aggression makes them shift out of the sheer desire to lash out at everything around them.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Btw, my area is currently under a tornado watch, so I've been on high alert all day, hopefully it doesn't happen though

Also it's gonna storm all night again

I'm getting really sick and tired of these storms
Btw, my area is currently under a tornado watch, so I've been on high alert all day, hopefully it doesn't happen though

xk7ymDQ.png
ok thanks
ok thanks
Call me 99 or Crimson |1 hour ahead of server time | YO I GOT ADHD!!!!
Apocalyptic RP JOIN!!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3034959/1
Heroes And Villians RP JOIN! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3045092/3
xjfmd.gifPlT1m.gifvwbuN.gifJUzaM.gif
[quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2021-08-28 11:53:24" ] Btw, my area is currently under a tornado watch, so I've been on high alert all day, hopefully it doesn't happen though Also it's gonna storm all night again I'm getting really sick and tired of these storms [/quote] Don't worry, our area had some severe thunderstorms and tornado watches not too long ago... There's still a lot of damage (mostly trees thank goodness but still) and random power outages
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2021-08-28 11:53:24:

Don't worry, our area had some severe thunderstorms and tornado watches not too long ago... There's still a lot of damage (mostly trees thank goodness but still) and random power outages
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2021-08-29 18:57:13" ] [quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2021-08-28 11:53:24" ] Btw, my area is currently under a tornado watch, so I've been on high alert all day, hopefully it doesn't happen though Also it's gonna storm all night again I'm getting really sick and tired of these storms [/quote] Don't worry, our area had some severe thunderstorms and tornado watches not too long ago... There's still a lot of damage (mostly trees thank goodness but still) and random power outages [/quote] Oh no, I hope you’re doing okay :( Today was the first sunny day in like a week? So that was a breath of fresh air for sure, I had to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me when I woke up this morning XD
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2021-08-29 18:57:13:
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2021-08-28 11:53:24:

Don't worry, our area had some severe thunderstorms and tornado watches not too long ago... There's still a lot of damage (mostly trees thank goodness but still) and random power outages

Oh no, I hope you’re doing okay :( Today was the first sunny day in like a week? So that was a breath of fresh air for sure, I had to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me when I woke up this morning XD
xk7ymDQ.png
guys?

oh no

looks like RP died

*SLAMS REBOOT BUTTON*
guys?

oh no

looks like RP died

*SLAMS REBOOT BUTTON*
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Aaaaa no! I’ve been here, I just wanted to wait for a few of the others to reply before I did but I think I’ll go ahead and do that just to keep this thing alive!

Hopefully everyone’s been doing okay! ^^
Aaaaa no! I’ve been here, I just wanted to wait for a few of the others to reply before I did but I think I’ll go ahead and do that just to keep this thing alive!

Hopefully everyone’s been doing okay! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
Also I might throw in a fourth character I dunno why not-
Also I might throw in a fourth character I dunno why not-
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35