Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rebooting soon- Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 129 130
Is… Lance the only character who can officially drive
Since he has a van he can take like 7 other people with him right
And if he really wanted to break the law he could Jenga fit at least 4 other people in the boot trunk with Avo’s help

So that leaves 4 people unaccounted for, HOWEVER. If (emphasis on if) the van is large enough, two people could lay on the floor in all of the rows, across the foot space in front of the middle and back seats, and the remaining two people could act as seatbelts for those rows by having the remaining people lay across middle and back people’s laps

SO in conclusion there can be a Clayton academy rogue beach day episode where Lance risks jail time and his license to get to the coast
Is… Lance the only character who can officially drive
Since he has a van he can take like 7 other people with him right
And if he really wanted to break the law he could Jenga fit at least 4 other people in the boot trunk with Avo’s help

So that leaves 4 people unaccounted for, HOWEVER. If (emphasis on if) the van is large enough, two people could lay on the floor in all of the rows, across the foot space in front of the middle and back seats, and the remaining two people could act as seatbelts for those rows by having the remaining people lay across middle and back people’s laps

SO in conclusion there can be a Clayton academy rogue beach day episode where Lance risks jail time and his license to get to the coast
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Akta isn’t invited but sneaks on top of the van after everyone’s in and grips those side handles (the ones for attaching bikes and stuff) on the roof for dear life
Akta isn’t invited but sneaks on top of the van after everyone’s in and grips those side handles (the ones for attaching bikes and stuff) on the roof for dear life
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Lance: I ain't risking jail for all y'all motherf*ckers... I'm picking my seven favorite people and the rest of y'all have to fend for yourselves. *Throws a towel over the passenger seat to hide a few small stains that are kinda suspicious* [s]Besides Oregon has really crappy beaches... It's not warm there like at all Also, fact check:[/s] Lance | Days w/o sleep: 4 He stepped out of his (well, really his father's but we don't speak of it)[b] black truck[/b], a miracle really as it had been about four days since he last slept. ----- Like one of these: [img]https://www.ford-trucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/2018-F-150-Lariat-FX4-Black-Stallion-mn.png[/img] [s]So in conclusion, I don't think he could get a bunch of people out legally and unnoticed[/s]
Lance: I ain't risking jail for all y'all motherf*ckers... I'm picking my seven favorite people and the rest of y'all have to fend for yourselves.
*Throws a towel over the passenger seat to hide a few small stains that are kinda suspicious*

Besides Oregon has really crappy beaches... It's not warm there like at all

Also, fact check:

Lance | Days w/o sleep: 4

He stepped out of his (well, really his father's but we don't speak of it) black truck, a miracle really as it had been about four days since he last slept.

Like one of these:
2018-F-150-Lariat-FX4-Black-Stallion-mn.png

So in conclusion, I don't think he could get a bunch of people out legally and unnoticed
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I mean, Mikah has her licence, but she leaned to drive in central Cali, so its not like its any better

Also, I wanna know who all gets to go.
Adara, dur, Ombre bexause babi, Mikah gets to come because she somehow knows how to feed everyone, Cirian because gremlin, but who all else
I mean, Mikah has her licence, but she leaned to drive in central Cali, so its not like its any better

Also, I wanna know who all gets to go.
Adara, dur, Ombre bexause babi, Mikah gets to come because she somehow knows how to feed everyone, Cirian because gremlin, but who all else
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Do you love the color of the sky?
Poregon beaches SUCK because there all rocks, covered in glass, cold, and always raining... great for fishing, not so much swimming
Poregon beaches SUCK because there all rocks, covered in glass, cold, and always raining... great for fishing, not so much swimming
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Is this still closed? It looks like fun
Is this still closed? It looks like fun
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
The only time Avo will be ‘calm’ is when he actually sleeps for 8 hours or after he uses his magic without passing out
The only time Avo will be ‘calm’ is when he actually sleeps for 8 hours or after he uses his magic without passing out
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
Is this closed now? If not, i would like to make a character. Pls ping me tho.
Is this closed now? If not, i would like to make a character. Pls ping me tho.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
@Griffinaregold and @Rutani I had closed it, but seeing as how it seems to be dying off a bit, you can make a sheet if you want. The RP has been a bit inactive as of late, as a warning, though.
@Griffinaregold and @Rutani I had closed it, but seeing as how it seems to be dying off a bit, you can make a sheet if you want. The RP has been a bit inactive as of late, as a warning, though.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Me: considering adding in a new character to liven this place up a bit and ends up headcannoning them as being besties with avo
Me:
Me: oh no they’d totally date as a joke and end up being straight together no no no thanks nope /srs
Me: considering adding in a new character to liven this place up a bit and ends up headcannoning them as being besties with avo
Me:
Me: oh no they’d totally date as a joke and end up being straight together no no no thanks nope /srs
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 129 130