Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Physical Nightmares- OOC (open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I got Stitches and he would definitely help the humans.
I got Stitches and he would definitely help the humans.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Did a rough sketch of Soundtrack. Will hopefully color it soon but thats iffy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wIGMHnB.jpg[/img]
Did a rough sketch of Soundtrack. Will hopefully color it soon but thats iffy.

wIGMHnB.jpg
oulcMpY.gif
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-04-10 12:21:52" ] Did a rough sketch of Soundtrack. Will hopefully color it soon but thats iffy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wIGMHnB.jpg[/img] [/quote] Wow, that is some very pog art.
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-04-10 12:21:52:

wIGMHnB.jpg
Wow, that is some very pog art.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Finished coloring the sketch!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/C6M16Lm.png[/img] Also should have my post up by tonight. I got a few errands to run today.
Finished coloring the sketch!!

C6M16Lm.png

Also should have my post up by tonight. I got a few errands to run today.
oulcMpY.gif
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-04-10 12:21:52" ] Did a rough sketch of Soundtrack. Will hopefully color it soon but thats iffy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/wIGMHnB.jpg[/img] [/quote] Ahhhh, so pretty! I wanted to let you guys know that I’m going on a sort of mini-hiatus since I’ve got a lot going on right now, so I probably won’t get to post often. It seems like @RockyDrago ‘s Beetle was ready to move on from interacting with Tom, so I don’t think I’m holding anybody up? Sorry if this makes stuff hard, I’ll try to get a few posts in here and there :)
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-04-10 12:21:52:

wIGMHnB.jpg

Ahhhh, so pretty!

I wanted to let you guys know that I’m going on a sort of mini-hiatus since I’ve got a lot going on right now, so I probably won’t get to post often. It seems like @RockyDrago ‘s Beetle was ready to move on from interacting with Tom, so I don’t think I’m holding anybody up? Sorry if this makes stuff hard, I’ll try to get a few posts in here and there :)
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png

WHATS SPOOKY I DONT KNOW
Aaaaaa this looks fun but I haven’t had an actually scary nightmare in so long

WHATS SPOOKY I DONT KNOW
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
@Tumbleweeds
You don't need to be a monster! Being just one of the kids is perfectly fine. And even if you do want to make a monster, it doesn't need to be scary. Just unusual.
@Tumbleweeds
You don't need to be a monster! Being just one of the kids is perfectly fine. And even if you do want to make a monster, it doesn't need to be scary. Just unusual.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[quote name="Magowor" date="2021-04-15 09:56:57" ] @ Tumbleweeds You don't need to be a monster! Being just one of the kids is perfectly fine. And even if you do want to make a monster, it doesn't need to be scary. Just unusual. [/quote] Monsters are cooooooolllll I think I might have an idea.....
Magowor wrote on 2021-04-15 09:56:57:
@ Tumbleweeds

Monsters are cooooooolllll

I think I might have an idea.....
1bGY4da.gif
Name: CY-13 (The dancer)
Human or Monster: MonStEr
Gender and Pronouns: no
Personality:
Cautious and curious. The dancer is kind and helpful. It comes of as quite frightening but it hates the way it makes others feel. It strives for perfection and wishes everything were the same. (Hard to explain but all humans are the same human, all rooms are the same room kinda thing) those who spend time around it long enough to learn it’s mannerisms will find that it’s sorrowful. The creature finds itself disgusting.
When it becomes stressed, usually by filth or something it can’t change, it’s personality shifts. It becomes aggressive and will try to change its surroundings and those who occupy it to reflect its own image. After these periods it shows signs of regretting those actions.
Appearance:
The dancer is short. Around the same height as an average human but with smaller features. It’s skin is pale is almost translucent. Below this thin covering writhes the appendages of its victims, visibly pink from the outside. It’s face is blank besides a large smile and four very small black eyes. It’s two arms are long and well muscled and it’s legs are the same. It has four legs but they are joined together in a way that they function as two. It’s feet and hands look stretched, it walks on its toes. It’s arms and legs are still bound together with chains from when it was being contained. Similar chains wrap broken around its neck and torso.
Kinda like all of these combined:
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Other:
- It invokes a feeling of dread in those who view it
- His presence causes auditory hallucinations of music
- It cannot stand filth
Name: CY-13 (The dancer)
Human or Monster: MonStEr
Gender and Pronouns: no
Personality:
Cautious and curious. The dancer is kind and helpful. It comes of as quite frightening but it hates the way it makes others feel. It strives for perfection and wishes everything were the same. (Hard to explain but all humans are the same human, all rooms are the same room kinda thing) those who spend time around it long enough to learn it’s mannerisms will find that it’s sorrowful. The creature finds itself disgusting.
When it becomes stressed, usually by filth or something it can’t change, it’s personality shifts. It becomes aggressive and will try to change its surroundings and those who occupy it to reflect its own image. After these periods it shows signs of regretting those actions.
Appearance:
The dancer is short. Around the same height as an average human but with smaller features. It’s skin is pale is almost translucent. Below this thin covering writhes the appendages of its victims, visibly pink from the outside. It’s face is blank besides a large smile and four very small black eyes. It’s two arms are long and well muscled and it’s legs are the same. It has four legs but they are joined together in a way that they function as two. It’s feet and hands look stretched, it walks on its toes. It’s arms and legs are still bound together with chains from when it was being contained. Similar chains wrap broken around its neck and torso.
Kinda like all of these combined:
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Other:
- It invokes a feeling of dread in those who view it
- His presence causes auditory hallucinations of music
- It cannot stand filth
1bGY4da.gif
@Tumbleweeds
I would prefer that you fill out the personality section, so that it is known to the fellow roleplayers, but it doesn't have to be known to the characters.

Unless it's something about character development and it'll develop a personality in the rp, then I guess you can leave it blank. Just make sure to fill it out when it does develop one.
@Tumbleweeds
I would prefer that you fill out the personality section, so that it is known to the fellow roleplayers, but it doesn't have to be known to the characters.

Unless it's something about character development and it'll develop a personality in the rp, then I guess you can leave it blank. Just make sure to fill it out when it does develop one.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13