Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Physical Nightmares- OOC (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hi! This seems really cool! Can I join? [b]Name:[/b] Thomas Sinclair (goes exclusively by Tom; hates being called Thomas) [b]Human or Monster:[/b] Human [b]Gender and Pronouns:[/b] He/him [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Personality:[/b] Usually pretty friendly. He is impulsive and when he wants to do something, he will stop at nothing to do it. He doesn’t really understand the concept of the law, he doesn’t actively want to break it he just doesn’t really stop and think before acting (as a result, he has ended up in juvie once before). He’s very enthusiastic about the things he likes, and if he likes a person he could come off as clingy, but it’s really just that he doesn’t bother hiding his feelings for someone. He also has his own philosophy that most people don’t understand, and the things he does make sense to him if not anybody else. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/94097_66gal2XK.png[/img] [b]Other:[/b] Yup I had a dream about this guy. [LIST] [*]Has one (1) boyfriend named Jesse and does not plan on acquiring another for all eternity [*]Gets into fights a lot and almost always is wearing a bandaid [/LIST] ——————————————————————————————————————————— [b]Name:[/b] Jesse Daniels [b]Human or Monster:[/b] Human [b]Gender and Pronouns:[/b] He/him [b]Age:[/b] 18 [b]Personality:[/b] He is usually pretty sensible and straight laced, not to the extent of being self-righteous, but he has a very strong moral compass. Kind of bookish. He is very kind and understanding, so he has many friends. Even so, he finds very few people genuinely interesting, and when he does he will try to spend a lot of time with them. He’s probably one of the only people who understands Tom’s “philosophy.” [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/94097_QCquLl1h.png[/img] [b]Other:[/b] (Anything else you feel like adding) Dreamt about this fella too (same dream as Tom haha) [LIST] [*]Has minor Pseudobulbar affect (where he laughs uncontrollably when feeling an intense emotion. He’s pretty good at controlling it and when it happens it’s usually just a little weird, not too unusual). [*]Tom’s boyfriend [*]I have an anecdote about how the two of them met, if anyone wants to hear it (probably not, why would you?) [*]Probably the only reason he’s at the facility is because Tom dragged him there and he has to keep him out of trouble.
Hi! This seems really cool! Can I join?

Name: Thomas Sinclair (goes exclusively by Tom; hates being called Thomas)
Human or Monster: Human
Gender and Pronouns: He/him
Personality: Usually pretty friendly. He is impulsive and when he wants to do something, he will stop at nothing to do it. He doesn’t really understand the concept of the law, he doesn’t actively want to break it he just doesn’t really stop and think before acting (as a result, he has ended up in juvie once before). He’s very enthusiastic about the things he likes, and if he likes a person he could come off as clingy, but it’s really just that he doesn’t bother hiding his feelings for someone. He also has his own philosophy that most people don’t understand, and the things he does make sense to him if not anybody else.
Appearance: 94097_66gal2XK.png
Other: Yup I had a dream about this guy.
  • Has one (1) boyfriend named Jesse and does not plan on acquiring another for all eternity
  • Gets into fights a lot and almost always is wearing a bandaid

———————————————————————————————————————————

Name: Jesse Daniels
Gender and Pronouns: He/him
Personality: He is usually pretty sensible and straight laced, not to the extent of being self-righteous, but he has a very strong moral compass. Kind of bookish. He is very kind and understanding, so he has many friends. Even so, he finds very few people genuinely interesting, and when he does he will try to spend a lot of time with them. He’s probably one of the only people who understands Tom’s “philosophy.”
Appearance: 94097_QCquLl1h.png
Other: (Anything else you feel like adding) Dreamt about this fella too (same dream as Tom haha)
  • Has minor Pseudobulbar affect (where he laughs uncontrollably when feeling an intense emotion. He’s pretty good at controlling it and when it happens it’s usually just a little weird, not too unusual).
  • Tom’s boyfriend
  • I have an anecdote about how the two of them met, if anyone wants to hear it (probably not, why would you?)
  • Probably the only reason he’s at the facility is because Tom dragged him there and he has to keep him out of trouble.
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png

We also now have enough to start now, I'll go make the IC
@SassySerpent
Both of them are accepted! And I love that you made them gay, that's adorable and warms my heart :)

We also now have enough to start now, I'll go make the IC
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
I'm not the best at discriptive paragraphs about my character's actions, sorry I'll try to work on it.
I'm not the best at discriptive paragraphs about my character's actions, sorry I'll try to work on it.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Hello, can I join? :)
Name: Iris
Gender and Pronouns: Female - she/her
Personality: She acts quiet around strangers but is very talkative and adventurous around friends and people she knows very well. She likes to prank her siblings and close friends by going out of her way to do something ridiculous and absolutely annoying. She also loves to tell jokes, most of which are dad jokes.
Appearance: Light brown hair that stops just below her ears and brown eyes. She wears a black beanie as her hair has a tendency to be very messy. She also dresses very casually and her go-to outfit is jeans and a white top. She has very pale skin that makes her look like a ghost and she has been bullied because of it.
Other:
  • She has very mild Tourettes. Her tics usually include squeaking and banging on objects around her to make very loud noises. She has medication to try and help with the tics but she normally doesn't take it as it affects her sight and focus.
Hello, can I join? :)
Name: Iris
Gender and Pronouns: Female - she/her
Personality: She acts quiet around strangers but is very talkative and adventurous around friends and people she knows very well. She likes to prank her siblings and close friends by going out of her way to do something ridiculous and absolutely annoying. She also loves to tell jokes, most of which are dad jokes.
Appearance: Light brown hair that stops just below her ears and brown eyes. She wears a black beanie as her hair has a tendency to be very messy. She also dresses very casually and her go-to outfit is jeans and a white top. She has very pale skin that makes her look like a ghost and she has been bullied because of it.
Other:
  • She has very mild Tourettes. Her tics usually include squeaking and banging on objects around her to make very loud noises. She has medication to try and help with the tics but she normally doesn't take it as it affects her sight and focus.
*sneezes*
@Nicely
Of course! Feel free to jump into the IC whenever you want, the other high schoolers just entered the facility.
@Nicely
Of course! Feel free to jump into the IC whenever you want, the other high schoolers just entered the facility.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@Nicely

We have almost exactly the same fae!! My protogen is the same (except for the tert color) as your icon!
@Nicely

We have almost exactly the same fae!! My protogen is the same (except for the tert color) as your icon!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
I feel like I’m writing a Stephen King novel every time I post >:)

It’s a wonderful feeling.
I feel like I’m writing a Stephen King novel every time I post >:)

It’s a wonderful feeling.
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
Oh, fun! May I join? [b]Name:[/b] Arilya Mae (Ari for short) [b]Human or Monster:[/b] Human [b]Gender and Pronouns:[/b] Female, She/Her/Hers [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Personality:[/b] Ari is quiet, smart, and clever. She is what one would call a "book worm." Ari is the type of person who could spend hours in a library reading if you let her. She's also pretty funny--and very sarcastic. She rarely speaks her mind or shares her emotions and tends to be a follower and not a leader. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/ganbreederpublic/imgs/0ae99a03a308d9fffcc5299410eb.jpeg[/img] Arilya has long auburn hair that falls around her waist. She stands at about 5'5" with an athletic build. [b]Other:[/b] (Anything else you feel like adding) (I may edit this later--The personality/other sections, I mean)
Oh, fun! May I join?

Name: Arilya Mae (Ari for short)
Gender and Pronouns: Female, She/Her/Hers
Personality: Ari is quiet, smart, and clever. She is what one would call a "book worm."
Ari is the type of person who could spend hours in a library reading if you let her.
She's also pretty funny--and very sarcastic.
She rarely speaks her mind or shares her emotions and tends to be a follower and not a leader.
Appearance:
0ae99a03a308d9fffcc5299410eb.jpeg
Arilya has long auburn hair that falls around her waist.
She stands at about 5'5" with an athletic build.
Other: (Anything else you feel like adding)
(I may edit this later--The personality/other sections, I mean)
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
@lr21vb
Yeah, sure! She's accepted! Feel free to hop into the IC whenever :)

I'm deciding whether or not to close it, at least for human characters. Unless, we can assume that there are other NPCs with them, and those characters could become new people's characters? Hm... Idk. What do you guys think?
@lr21vb
Yeah, sure! She's accepted! Feel free to hop into the IC whenever :)

I'm deciding whether or not to close it, at least for human characters. Unless, we can assume that there are other NPCs with them, and those characters could become new people's characters? Hm... Idk. What do you guys think?
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
N4duj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13