Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Physical Nightmares- OOC (open)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Also not to rush but when are you going to reply with Tracy?

((Sorry stuck on mobile))
Also not to rush but when are you going to reply with Tracy?

((Sorry stuck on mobile))
oulcMpY.gif
Yeah I know, I hate when that happens

I'll respond as Tracy soon
Yeah I know, I hate when that happens

I'll respond as Tracy soon
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
hello! may i join this wonderful rp?
hello! may i join this wonderful rp?
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
@Sunnyside447
Yes, of course! Just go ahead and make a character sheet and we'll catch you up on what's happening in the IC :)
@Sunnyside447
Yes, of course! Just go ahead and make a character sheet and we'll catch you up on what's happening in the IC :)
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Alright! is this sort of like SCP foundation?
or possibly like fnaf with the creatures?
Alright! is this sort of like SCP foundation?
or possibly like fnaf with the creatures?
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Yeah, it's a little like SCP. The monsters are supposed to be based off of any nightmares that you may have had, or really just some strange creatures that you can think of in the back of your head
Yeah, it's a little like SCP. The monsters are supposed to be based off of any nightmares that you may have had, or really just some strange creatures that you can think of in the back of your head
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
N4duj.gif
Sweet! and how many charaters can we have?
Sweet! and how many charaters can we have?
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
I never really put a limit on how many characters you can have, just make sure not to overwhelm yourself
I never really put a limit on how many characters you can have, just make sure not to overwhelm yourself
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
N4duj.gif
Alright!
Alright!
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Name: CS-6 ( Steampunk )
Human or Monster: monster
Gender and Pronouns:
Age: (14-18 for the high schoolers, you can keep this empty for monsters)
Personality: Gentle, and quiet, it does not have the desire to kill. However, with its docile nature, there comes a strong sensation to follow orders given by its creator
Appearance: A large dragon, that seems to be created by mostly rusted robotic parts. It has a glowing orb in its center.
Other: (Anything else you feel like adding)
- dog like
-Suprisingly silent for a large rusted metal dragon
-He like classical music and soft music, such as 'somewhere over the rainbow' by judy garland
@magowor
Name: CS-6 ( Steampunk )
Human or Monster: monster
Gender and Pronouns:
Age: (14-18 for the high schoolers, you can keep this empty for monsters)
Personality: Gentle, and quiet, it does not have the desire to kill. However, with its docile nature, there comes a strong sensation to follow orders given by its creator
Appearance: A large dragon, that seems to be created by mostly rusted robotic parts. It has a glowing orb in its center.
Other: (Anything else you feel like adding)
- dog like
-Suprisingly silent for a large rusted metal dragon
-He like classical music and soft music, such as 'somewhere over the rainbow' by judy garland
@magowor
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13