Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Physical Nightmares- OOC (open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Thank you!
Could I possibly get a quick summary of what's going on so far?
Thank you!
Could I possibly get a quick summary of what's going on so far?
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
The group of humans have entered the building. Multiple monsters have spotted them and I think that the webcrawler is the only one that doesn't want to eat them. Currently, the Ragdoll slammed the door behind them and some people have scattered.
The group of humans have entered the building. Multiple monsters have spotted them and I think that the webcrawler is the only one that doesn't want to eat them. Currently, the Ragdoll slammed the door behind them and some people have scattered.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Think again imceorary

He does want to eat them. Just not too quickly.
Think again imceorary

He does want to eat them. Just not too quickly.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Ah okay, I'll hop on the IC now
Ah okay, I'll hop on the IC now
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[quote name="Magowor" date="2021-04-08 13:40:30" ] @lr21vb Yeah, sure! She's accepted! Feel free to hop into the IC whenever :) I'm deciding whether or not to close it, at least for human characters. Unless, we can assume that there are other NPCs with them, and those characters could become new people's characters? Hm... Idk. What do you guys think? [/quote] Huh, I think we should have NPCs so we can have casualties and death scenes and stuff without killing PCs. Also if we did have any last-minute additions they could just hop in that way >:) I’m good with anything, though. I don’t really have strong feelings either way.
Magowor wrote on 2021-04-08 13:40:30:
@lr21vb
Yeah, sure! She's accepted! Feel free to hop into the IC whenever :)

I'm deciding whether or not to close it, at least for human characters. Unless, we can assume that there are other NPCs with them, and those characters could become new people's characters? Hm... Idk. What do you guys think?

Huh, I think we should have NPCs so we can have casualties and death scenes and stuff without killing PCs. Also if we did have any last-minute additions they could just hop in that way >:) I’m good with anything, though. I don’t really have strong feelings either way.
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
[quote name="imceorary" date="2021-04-08 13:50:17" ] How about a whole class worth of people came, that way everyone can get a couple kills. We should also put a limit on gore, because some people might not enjoy it. [/quote] I like that idea, but then again, I'm fine with whatever! :)
imceorary wrote on 2021-04-08 13:50:17:
How about a whole class worth of people came, that way everyone can get a couple kills. We should also put a limit on gore, because some people might not enjoy it.
I like that idea, but then again, I'm fine with whatever! :)
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
[quote name="SassySerpent" date="2021-04-08 13:47:05" ] [quote name="Magowor" date="2021-04-08 13:40:30" ] @/lr21vb Yeah, sure! She's accepted! Feel free to hop into the IC whenever :) I'm deciding whether or not to close it, at least for human characters. Unless, we can assume that there are other NPCs with them, and those characters could become new people's characters? Hm... Idk. What do you guys think? [/quote] Huh, I think we should have NPCs so we can have casualties and death scenes and stuff without killing PCs. Also if we did have any last-minute additions they could just hop in that way >:) I’m good with anything, though. I don’t really have strong feelings either way. [/quote] Good idea! I guess I'll keep it open then :) [quote name="imceorary" date="2021-04-08 13:50:17" ] How about a whole class worth of people came, that way everyone can get a couple kills. We should also put a limit on gore, because some people might not enjoy it. [/quote] Yeah, I was just thinking about that... This rp has potential to get [i]real[/i] gory, but this is also a friendly dragon breeding website, sooo- Let's limit it to scratching and sprained ankles, and if your monster attacks/kills someone, keep it to small words like "eat" or "stab" or stuff along the lines of that, don't go into detail.
SassySerpent wrote on 2021-04-08 13:47:05:
Magowor wrote on 2021-04-08 13:40:30:
@/lr21vb
Yeah, sure! She's accepted! Feel free to hop into the IC whenever :)

I'm deciding whether or not to close it, at least for human characters. Unless, we can assume that there are other NPCs with them, and those characters could become new people's characters? Hm... Idk. What do you guys think?

Huh, I think we should have NPCs so we can have casualties and death scenes and stuff without killing PCs. Also if we did have any last-minute additions they could just hop in that way >:) I’m good with anything, though. I don’t really have strong feelings either way.

Good idea! I guess I'll keep it open then :)

imceorary wrote on 2021-04-08 13:50:17:
How about a whole class worth of people came, that way everyone can get a couple kills. We should also put a limit on gore, because some people might not enjoy it.

Yeah, I was just thinking about that... This rp has potential to get real gory, but this is also a friendly dragon breeding website, sooo-

Let's limit it to scratching and sprained ankles, and if your monster attacks/kills someone, keep it to small words like "eat" or "stab" or stuff along the lines of that, don't go into detail.
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[quote name="imceorary" date="2021-04-08 13:44:57" ] The group of humans have entered the building. Multiple monsters have spotted them and I think that the webcrawler is the only one that doesn't want to eat them. Currently, the Ragdoll slammed the door behind them and some people have scattered. [/quote] Beetle isn't quite interested in consuming anyone, they just want some new playthings to trick.
imceorary wrote on 2021-04-08 13:44:57:
Beetle isn't quite interested in consuming anyone, they just want some new playthings to trick.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Soundtrack isn't really interested in that either. They might do it if someone scares them, but they're more likely to assist people in return for scratches or treats.
Soundtrack isn't really interested in that either. They might do it if someone scares them, but they're more likely to assist people in return for scratches or treats.
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13