Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Fantasy RP.....IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Alexander also watched the dragons curiously, he had never seen one up this close, his tail fluffed up on its own and he had to turn around and smooth it down.
Alexander also watched the dragons curiously, he had never seen one up this close, his tail fluffed up on its own and he had to turn around and smooth it down.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ilta nearly jumped out of her scales when she noticed that another dragon had been staring at her. She found herself staring back, completely frozen as the dragon turned and examined their surroundings. She wasn't going to take the risk of starting a fight, so began to pick up her walking pace as she hurried back to the den she had made, keeping her violet eyes on the ground.
Ilta nearly jumped out of her scales when she noticed that another dragon had been staring at her. She found herself staring back, completely frozen as the dragon turned and examined their surroundings. She wasn't going to take the risk of starting a fight, so began to pick up her walking pace as she hurried back to the den she had made, keeping her violet eyes on the ground.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Amber frowned, looking at the one creature on a bench, and the cat like creature with a glance. Keeping her head down a little. And as she tried to avoid the stares, she quickly ran into a tavern, not realizing what the place was and kind of expected it to be a library. But as she looked around, she noticed a few looked at her, but wasn’t as bad as outside.

Amber walked up to the bar tender as she looked around, trying to act normal even when she doesn’t socialize to many people to understand some situations as she pointed to a bottle of red wine. The bar tender nodded and fixed up her drink. Amber tried to hide herself as she sat with her flame colored wings covering each side of her face as she sipped a little of her red wine. She is unsure if this would count as a sanctuary she was trying to look for though.
Amber frowned, looking at the one creature on a bench, and the cat like creature with a glance. Keeping her head down a little. And as she tried to avoid the stares, she quickly ran into a tavern, not realizing what the place was and kind of expected it to be a library. But as she looked around, she noticed a few looked at her, but wasn’t as bad as outside.

Amber walked up to the bar tender as she looked around, trying to act normal even when she doesn’t socialize to many people to understand some situations as she pointed to a bottle of red wine. The bar tender nodded and fixed up her drink. Amber tried to hide herself as she sat with her flame colored wings covering each side of her face as she sipped a little of her red wine. She is unsure if this would count as a sanctuary she was trying to look for though.
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
Lance

He ducked into one of the shops for a moment to buy a couple of biscuits and came back out to eat them on the bench. He had noticed that the dark colored dragon was skittish and had ran off as soon as the other dragon so much as looked at it. I hope the poor dear wasn’t scared off entirely, but then again a small fire dose that to me... He thought.
Lance

He ducked into one of the shops for a moment to buy a couple of biscuits and came back out to eat them on the bench. He had noticed that the dark colored dragon was skittish and had ran off as soon as the other dragon so much as looked at it. I hope the poor dear wasn’t scared off entirely, but then again a small fire dose that to me... He thought.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Ilta's throat suddenly clenched. She would probably have to stop by the bar for a drink, which sent a chill down her spine. Being around even more dangerous creatures did not sound appealing to her. Not one bit. However, Ilta decided she couldn't wait for a drink any longer, and as she stepped into the bar she saw that other dragon again.
Not wanting to look like a stalker, she went to the furthest open seat.
Ilta's throat suddenly clenched. She would probably have to stop by the bar for a drink, which sent a chill down her spine. Being around even more dangerous creatures did not sound appealing to her. Not one bit. However, Ilta decided she couldn't wait for a drink any longer, and as she stepped into the bar she saw that other dragon again.
Not wanting to look like a stalker, she went to the furthest open seat.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Alexander sighed and walked around the village, a little kid came up to him and asked is he could pet him..... Alexander allowed it, eventually a bunch of kids came up to him, they laughed as he flicked his ears back and fourth.
Alexander sighed and walked around the village, a little kid came up to him and asked is he could pet him..... Alexander allowed it, eventually a bunch of kids came up to him, they laughed as he flicked his ears back and fourth.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Lance

He thought about going into the tavern, but then decided against it since he looked too young to be in there AND hated the smell of alcohol with a passion. Lance got up and started to walk around, he could see the kids huddled around the cat half-breed and was about to say something when he heard a small voice from behind him say, "E-Excuse me, S-S-Sir c-could you spare a c-coin f-for m-me?" Lance turned around to see a young girl that looked dirty and homeless and knelt down as he said, "Of course I can dear, how much do you need?" The little girl's face lit up as she replied, "As much as you can spare kind Sir!" Lance smiled as he handed the girl two golden coins and said, "Go wild with that kid... I don’t care what you spend it on." The little girl stared at the coins in her hand with astonishment before she said, "Thank you!" She then ran off as lance stood up and forgot what he was going to do originally.
Lance

He thought about going into the tavern, but then decided against it since he looked too young to be in there AND hated the smell of alcohol with a passion. Lance got up and started to walk around, he could see the kids huddled around the cat half-breed and was about to say something when he heard a small voice from behind him say, "E-Excuse me, S-S-Sir c-could you spare a c-coin f-for m-me?" Lance turned around to see a young girl that looked dirty and homeless and knelt down as he said, "Of course I can dear, how much do you need?" The little girl's face lit up as she replied, "As much as you can spare kind Sir!" Lance smiled as he handed the girl two golden coins and said, "Go wild with that kid... I don’t care what you spend it on." The little girl stared at the coins in her hand with astonishment before she said, "Thank you!" She then ran off as lance stood up and forgot what he was going to do originally.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Jackson saw a wolf walk out of the tavern and jumped up, then jogged after him. He grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him backwards. The hybrid kicked him in the back and watched him fall. He chuckled to himself before placing his foot on the wolf’s back. He spat a low insult in his ear and quickly left the area.
Jackson saw a wolf walk out of the tavern and jumped up, then jogged after him. He grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him backwards. The hybrid kicked him in the back and watched him fall. He chuckled to himself before placing his foot on the wolf’s back. He spat a low insult in his ear and quickly left the area.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Alexander looked around the kids, he saw the guy give the little girl the money she needed, how nice... he thought, Alexander's ear flicked again, he could sense the presence of another half-breed.

Alexander looked around the kids, he saw the guy give the little girl the money she needed, how nice... he thought, Alexander's ear flicked again, he could sense the presence of another half-breed.

JkpHEfN.jpg
Amber tried to avoid the eye’s that looked at her, feeling as if is something crawling on them. But as she slowly finished her drink, she pushed the glass away as she covered her wings completely over her head protectively. And Amber laid her head against the bar table. Unsure how to talk to anyone here. What if they spoke it different languages that she hasn’t learned yet? The people here though is making her feel very awkward.
Amber tried to avoid the eye’s that looked at her, feeling as if is something crawling on them. But as she slowly finished her drink, she pushed the glass away as she covered her wings completely over her head protectively. And Amber laid her head against the bar table. Unsure how to talk to anyone here. What if they spoke it different languages that she hasn’t learned yet? The people here though is making her feel very awkward.
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13