Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Fantasy RP.....IC
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Out of nowhere, another one came rushing past! She almost revealed herself, not the first time she would have messed up in shock. She could just hope no one notices her.

(Go on and find her at any point, it just speeds it up!)
Out of nowhere, another one came rushing past! She almost revealed herself, not the first time she would have messed up in shock. She could just hope no one notices her.

(Go on and find her at any point, it just speeds it up!)
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
Lance

He nodded and stepped outside as he said, "If you need me to do anything I'll just be right out here." He then leaned against the outside wall and tried to listen for the sounds of a possible fight. He took a moment to scent the air discreetly and thought, Definitely another dragon around, and a wolf-like creature of some sort... Possibly fear? Not sure on that...
Lance

He nodded and stepped outside as he said, "If you need me to do anything I'll just be right out here." He then leaned against the outside wall and tried to listen for the sounds of a possible fight. He took a moment to scent the air discreetly and thought, Definitely another dragon around, and a wolf-like creature of some sort... Possibly fear? Not sure on that...
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Jackson followed the yellow wolf into a short field. He stood still, the simple frost that was on the grass suddenly changed into spikes as he was blast up into the air. Two large black wings blasted out from his back before he flew down to the ground, crashing into the wolf. He locked his fingers under their jaw as multiple ice crystals formed around the ground. The wolf snarled at him and tried to pull their teeth on his skin.
Jackson followed the yellow wolf into a short field. He stood still, the simple frost that was on the grass suddenly changed into spikes as he was blast up into the air. Two large black wings blasted out from his back before he flew down to the ground, crashing into the wolf. He locked his fingers under their jaw as multiple ice crystals formed around the ground. The wolf snarled at him and tried to pull their teeth on his skin.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Alexander watched from the trees, he drew one of his knives, getting ready to fight, he was ready to help his newfound friend.
Alexander watched from the trees, he drew one of his knives, getting ready to fight, he was ready to help his newfound friend.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Lance

He could sort of hear the sounds coming from the fight and carefully, staying within the shadows and undergrowth, went over to just observe. He made note of the ice spikes as he thought, The only two reasons I'll involve myself in this is if someone’s about to die... or if someone starts to bleed... For the love of god don’t do that, it's just gonna make things weird.
Lance

He could sort of hear the sounds coming from the fight and carefully, staying within the shadows and undergrowth, went over to just observe. He made note of the ice spikes as he thought, The only two reasons I'll involve myself in this is if someone’s about to die... or if someone starts to bleed... For the love of god don’t do that, it's just gonna make things weird.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Adam

Adam noticed how the others had left, walking outside to go and check things out. Hopefully there wasn't something going on, that would be terrible, he thought rather absentmindedly. No one was there, and he had no idea where they had even gone. They'll be back soon before long, or else I'm going after them, he leaned against the cottage's wallander pulled out a hunting knife from his satchel. It was clunky and rigid, not made for delicate motions in the slightest. It would do in a pinch, though.
Adam

Adam noticed how the others had left, walking outside to go and check things out. Hopefully there wasn't something going on, that would be terrible, he thought rather absentmindedly. No one was there, and he had no idea where they had even gone. They'll be back soon before long, or else I'm going after them, he leaned against the cottage's wallander pulled out a hunting knife from his satchel. It was clunky and rigid, not made for delicate motions in the slightest. It would do in a pinch, though.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Ilta made a strange sound in her throat that sounded like hissing, though she didn't appear to be threatening in any form as she sat hunched and wide-eyed over the dirt ground. She began to creep towards the trees- the English could wait, she wanted to run and hide.
Ilta made a strange sound in her throat that sounded like hissing, though she didn't appear to be threatening in any form as she sat hunched and wide-eyed over the dirt ground. She began to creep towards the trees- the English could wait, she wanted to run and hide.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Ari slowly crept out from her hiding spot. Trying to seem the least threatening, she confronted the other dragon, saying...

"H-hi. Please don't attack me. I have a legit reason for following you all. There is this voice and- Oh. I was rambling wasn't I. Sorry for panicking like that. I... am not that good at greetings."

How could she forget her name!

"Oh yeah. My name is Atarata, but everyone calls me Ari."
Ari slowly crept out from her hiding spot. Trying to seem the least threatening, she confronted the other dragon, saying...

"H-hi. Please don't attack me. I have a legit reason for following you all. There is this voice and- Oh. I was rambling wasn't I. Sorry for panicking like that. I... am not that good at greetings."

How could she forget her name!

"Oh yeah. My name is Atarata, but everyone calls me Ari."
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
(is she speaking draconic or English?)
Ilta continued staring at the ground in silence as the dragon approached her. Another creatue had been following her without her knowing- was she really that dumb?
(is she speaking draconic or English?)
Ilta continued staring at the ground in silence as the dragon approached her. Another creatue had been following her without her knowing- was she really that dumb?
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
(Draconic, sorry for the confusion)
"Uhh, so yeah. Sorry. Anyways, there seems to be somewhat of a fight, so... I'll just, go check that out."
(Draconic, sorry for the confusion)
"Uhh, so yeah. Sorry. Anyways, there seems to be somewhat of a fight, so... I'll just, go check that out."
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13