Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Fantasy RP.....IC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Alexander steppedout from behind Jackson, "Hi." he said with a sweet smile, his fluffy tail and ears almost immediately gave away what he was, a cat half-breed.
Alexander steppedout from behind Jackson, "Hi." he said with a sweet smile, his fluffy tail and ears almost immediately gave away what he was, a cat half-breed.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ilta then perked up slightly and shuffled over to the newer person, though stumbled back when she realized what she had done.
"You- you're a tiefling! Can't you understand draconic? Uh, last time I checked tieflings could but is not not a thing anymore? Am I just talking to myself and no one's listening except for the other guy. N-not that there's anything wrong with that!" She turned back and forth between every single person.
She then realized that she had been in the way of the cat half-breed and moved backwards sharply.
Ilta then perked up slightly and shuffled over to the newer person, though stumbled back when she realized what she had done.
"You- you're a tiefling! Can't you understand draconic? Uh, last time I checked tieflings could but is not not a thing anymore? Am I just talking to myself and no one's listening except for the other guy. N-not that there's anything wrong with that!" She turned back and forth between every single person.
She then realized that she had been in the way of the cat half-breed and moved backwards sharply.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Jackson raised a brow at the person with horns. He was interested since he didn’t exactly know what they were. He felt Alexander come out from behind him as a light smirk came to his face. He looked back over to the others, keeping a calm posture.
Jackson raised a brow at the person with horns. He was interested since he didn’t exactly know what they were. He felt Alexander come out from behind him as a light smirk came to his face. He looked back over to the others, keeping a calm posture.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Alexander was started....

again.

He took a few steps back when the dragon stepped away, he was tempted to seek shelter at the nearest tall person, but he did his best to control himself.
Alexander was started....

again.

He took a few steps back when the dragon stepped away, he was tempted to seek shelter at the nearest tall person, but he did his best to control himself.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Lance

He reined in his weird thoughts as he said, "Didn’t you know of someone that could help Ilta to at least understand English?" He said with a smile.

((Alex is always welcome to hide behind Lance... the dude's 5'8 so he’s pretty tall))
Lance

He reined in his weird thoughts as he said, "Didn’t you know of someone that could help Ilta to at least understand English?" He said with a smile.

((Alex is always welcome to hide behind Lance... the dude's 5'8 so he’s pretty tall))
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Adam

The tiefling gave Ilta a confused look, not understanding a single word. So far this group was a dragon, cat boy, a nonhuman of some variety, and a guy with red eyes (as far as he was concerned humans' didn't come in that color). That and the conversation had shifted to finding someone to teach their dragon friend english.

This seemed fun, and he could probably grab some supplies during their little adventure. If they were counting him on this, that was.
Adam

The tiefling gave Ilta a confused look, not understanding a single word. So far this group was a dragon, cat boy, a nonhuman of some variety, and a guy with red eyes (as far as he was concerned humans' didn't come in that color). That and the conversation had shifted to finding someone to teach their dragon friend english.

This seemed fun, and he could probably grab some supplies during their little adventure. If they were counting him on this, that was.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Her face fell and she stared at the ground with shame as she realized that he couldn't speak draconic. Guess it was only some tieflings that had that ability.
She then glanced between every person before back up through the alleyway- the shadows beginning to camouflage her as she did.
Her face fell and she stared at the ground with shame as she realized that he couldn't speak draconic. Guess it was only some tieflings that had that ability.
She then glanced between every person before back up through the alleyway- the shadows beginning to camouflage her as she did.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
(good because he needs it rn)
Alexander nodded, "Right, she lives in the forest a little ways, everyone calls her grandmother, she knows lots of magic for situations like this." He told Lance, his ears were back, but he wasn't acting scared.
(good because he needs it rn)
Alexander nodded, "Right, she lives in the forest a little ways, everyone calls her grandmother, she knows lots of magic for situations like this." He told Lance, his ears were back, but he wasn't acting scared.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Lance

He gestured to Alexander as he spoke in simplistic Draconic, "Follow him. He know where English learner is." He then said in English, "I now have a new level of respect for translators, it’s harder than you think."
Lance

He gestured to Alexander as he spoke in simplistic Draconic, "Follow him. He know where English learner is." He then said in English, "I now have a new level of respect for translators, it’s harder than you think."
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Alexander nodded and began to walk, his tail moved back and forth, he pulled off his gloves, not caring what the others thought about his sharp nails, but he winced when some humans backed away from him.
Alexander nodded and began to walk, his tail moved back and forth, he pulled off his gloves, not caring what the others thought about his sharp nails, but he winced when some humans backed away from him.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13