Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Fantasy RP.....IC
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Alexander spoke up, "I know of someone who might know how to do it." he told the other guy with a smile.
Alexander spoke up, "I know of someone who might know how to do it." he told the other guy with a smile.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ilta glanced between the two, wondering nervously if they were talking about her. Her four wings stretched out as if she were ready to dart off at any second while her tail twitched anxiously behind her. She dug her talons into the pavement to ground herself back into the world so she wouldn't be dragged back down into her thoughts.
Ilta glanced between the two, wondering nervously if they were talking about her. Her four wings stretched out as if she were ready to dart off at any second while her tail twitched anxiously behind her. She dug her talons into the pavement to ground herself back into the world so she wouldn't be dragged back down into her thoughts.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Alexander blinked, watching the events unfold silently. He squinted his eyes at the girl with multiple wings before looking over to Alexander. Maybe if he should the girl his wings she would feel more comfortable? He looked down at the ground, remembering that they were different looking. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked over everyone.
Alexander blinked, watching the events unfold silently. He squinted his eyes at the girl with multiple wings before looking over to Alexander. Maybe if he should the girl his wings she would feel more comfortable? He looked down at the ground, remembering that they were different looking. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked over everyone.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Lance

He smiled at Alexander and said, "That sounds really useful... Lemme ask Ilta about it real quick." He then turned to the dragon and said in Draconic, "The cat half-breed knows someone that can help you understand English. Would you like that?" Lance then closed his eyes for a second to stave off the wyvern's slightly aggressive tendencies before opening them again.
Lance

He smiled at Alexander and said, "That sounds really useful... Lemme ask Ilta about it real quick." He then turned to the dragon and said in Draconic, "The cat half-breed knows someone that can help you understand English. Would you like that?" Lance then closed his eyes for a second to stave off the wyvern's slightly aggressive tendencies before opening them again.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
The dark dragon thought for a moment, she just met these people- could she seriously just trust them off the drop of a hat like this? However, they were offering a crucial life skill, the common language. After a moment of silence she nodded and stood up, but kept her distance from the group.
The dark dragon thought for a moment, she just met these people- could she seriously just trust them off the drop of a hat like this? However, they were offering a crucial life skill, the common language. After a moment of silence she nodded and stood up, but kept her distance from the group.
Adam

Adam stumbled into the town, spotting a group of non humans. A dragon, there was a literal dragon standing right there. He was uneasy, tail lashing at the ground near his feet. Oh well, it seemed like he may want to talk to them for directions. He did need to find a tavern or such to restock on water, and asides from that it seemed journal worthy.

So, he walked over however cautiously. "Hello. Quite an odd bunch you've gathered here, isn't it?" Adam's tail coiled around his feet, wrapping itself around an ankle. Its movement suggested his true discomfort, although his tone and general body language suggested a calm confidence. He thought he had heard a man speak in growls earlier, and dint quite want to comment on it. He was already butting into their conversation, so he didn't want to make it worse than it already was.
Adam

Adam stumbled into the town, spotting a group of non humans. A dragon, there was a literal dragon standing right there. He was uneasy, tail lashing at the ground near his feet. Oh well, it seemed like he may want to talk to them for directions. He did need to find a tavern or such to restock on water, and asides from that it seemed journal worthy.

So, he walked over however cautiously. "Hello. Quite an odd bunch you've gathered here, isn't it?" Adam's tail coiled around his feet, wrapping itself around an ankle. Its movement suggested his true discomfort, although his tone and general body language suggested a calm confidence. He thought he had heard a man speak in growls earlier, and dint quite want to comment on it. He was already butting into their conversation, so he didn't want to make it worse than it already was.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Lance

The red faded out of his eyes as his teeth returned to normal. He then replied to the teifling, "Yeah, but I'm that one weird guy that that feels more comfortable around non humans than humans despite my appearance." And it’s true... Non humans are less likely to turn on me when they discover that I need to drink blood in order to live/not become a feral monster. He thought bitterly, remembering the last town he had been chased out of because someone caught him drinking mouse blood.
Lance

The red faded out of his eyes as his teeth returned to normal. He then replied to the teifling, "Yeah, but I'm that one weird guy that that feels more comfortable around non humans than humans despite my appearance." And it’s true... Non humans are less likely to turn on me when they discover that I need to drink blood in order to live/not become a feral monster. He thought bitterly, remembering the last town he had been chased out of because someone caught him drinking mouse blood.
slXRG.gif

Ilta leapt backwards at the sudden appearance of the tiefling, but was calmer around the newcomer than the others. Tieflings could be trusted, that was for sure. Though her stomach churned at the thought of him watching them without her noticing.
Ilta leapt backwards at the sudden appearance of the tiefling, but was calmer around the newcomer than the others. Tieflings could be trusted, that was for sure. Though her stomach churned at the thought of him watching them without her noticing.
Adam

Adam got a bit spooked at Ilta's sudden movement, realizing rather quickly that he had caught her off guard. They must not have seen me walk up like this, and are probably even more wary than I am. His tail unfurled at the thought, although it did stay brushed up against his legs. It didn't mean he could trust them entirely, but he was rather willing to.

Turning back to the man he had been conversing with, he gave him a polite smile. "It's not that wierd, as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I prefer to stick to my own for the most part, so I can't really speak on it."
Adam

Adam got a bit spooked at Ilta's sudden movement, realizing rather quickly that he had caught her off guard. They must not have seen me walk up like this, and are probably even more wary than I am. His tail unfurled at the thought, although it did stay brushed up against his legs. It didn't mean he could trust them entirely, but he was rather willing to.

Turning back to the man he had been conversing with, he gave him a polite smile. "It's not that wierd, as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I prefer to stick to my own for the most part, so I can't really speak on it."

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Lance

He shifted his feet a little, since he hadn’t really met another blood wyvern since the one that had turned him and that was a rather uncomfortable memory to have of your own species. I refuse to be like that monster when I shift... but it’s hard sometimes to resist the urges when I'm shifted... He thought as he said, "I've only ever met one of my particular species... It was not very pleasant as it was a hyper aggressive individual..." His voice trailed off at the end as he hoped nobody would ask about his species.
Lance

He shifted his feet a little, since he hadn’t really met another blood wyvern since the one that had turned him and that was a rather uncomfortable memory to have of your own species. I refuse to be like that monster when I shift... but it’s hard sometimes to resist the urges when I'm shifted... He thought as he said, "I've only ever met one of my particular species... It was not very pleasant as it was a hyper aggressive individual..." His voice trailed off at the end as he hoped nobody would ask about his species.
slXRG.gif

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13