Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [IC] ClOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72
Leora laughed again as she cut away some branches that were in the way. “That’s a possibility as well, and would explain why they typically don’t listen to reason.”
Leora laughed again as she cut away some branches that were in the way. “That’s a possibility as well, and would explain why they typically don’t listen to reason.”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Have to go for the night now!
Have to go for the night now!
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
(jfc y'all are sociopaths. SAI)

WHAT

Nothing, just thought you might want to be here for this.

...I see. Thank you, this looks interesting.

Mhm. Now shut up and watch.
(jfc y'all are sociopaths. SAI)

WHAT

Nothing, just thought you might want to be here for this.

...I see. Thank you, this looks interesting.

Mhm. Now shut up and watch.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Therkai
Therkai decided to get a head start, heading out before the others. He knew it was dangerous, but there was a reason he became co-leader after all. It wasn't all just because of his deception and tricks. As he exited, he made sure not to head out too far from the base- but stayed where he could see the flying object- waving at them cheerfully.
Therkai
Therkai decided to get a head start, heading out before the others. He knew it was dangerous, but there was a reason he became co-leader after all. It wasn't all just because of his deception and tricks. As he exited, he made sure not to head out too far from the base- but stayed where he could see the flying object- waving at them cheerfully.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Ontari

Ontari continued to group together a large group of soldiers, well over 20 people. She spoke loudly among them, giving orders and what not. She led them out to Therkai, “Here they are- I hope this amount of people will suffice” She smirked as she stepped out of the way, the group of people filing out, ready for more commands.
Ontari

Ontari continued to group together a large group of soldiers, well over 20 people. She spoke loudly among them, giving orders and what not. She led them out to Therkai, “Here they are- I hope this amount of people will suffice” She smirked as she stepped out of the way, the group of people filing out, ready for more commands.
GNXA7KM.jpg
(should Aonair follow you to make things more interesting or should he stay and keep his innocence a bit longer)
(should Aonair follow you to make things more interesting or should he stay and keep his innocence a bit longer)
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Therkai
Therkai sighed loudly. "I guess it will." He turned to the people, "check our surroundings, don't let anything near, do not engage with the flying object- or I'll teach you the fun game where you mysteriously go missing and are never found! Goooooot it?" He then laughed and clasped his hands together. "Ontaaaarriiii, you and I will handle the flying thing! I hope we get to burn it to its bones and make new weapons from them."
(gotta bounce, see ya'll tomorrow)
Therkai
Therkai sighed loudly. "I guess it will." He turned to the people, "check our surroundings, don't let anything near, do not engage with the flying object- or I'll teach you the fun game where you mysteriously go missing and are never found! Goooooot it?" He then laughed and clasped his hands together. "Ontaaaarriiii, you and I will handle the flying thing! I hope we get to burn it to its bones and make new weapons from them."
(gotta bounce, see ya'll tomorrow)
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Ooo he should follow us, I’d like to see how that would unfold lol ))
Ooo he should follow us, I’d like to see how that would unfold lol ))
GNXA7KM.jpg
Prana

"That was a mighty fine roast, Prana thinks." She replied as she continued to follow the leader.

Theqhit

She saw what looked like a purple devil wave at her and she waved back, though it probably looked strange considering her wing was also her arm. Her tail wiggled a bit as she called out, "'Lo there! How you doin' on this fine day!" She cackled when she heard them talk about burning her to her bones and added, "But you'd have to catch me first... And this ain't my first rodeo!" She winked at them craftily as she said that.
Prana

"That was a mighty fine roast, Prana thinks." She replied as she continued to follow the leader.

Theqhit

She saw what looked like a purple devil wave at her and she waved back, though it probably looked strange considering her wing was also her arm. Her tail wiggled a bit as she called out, "'Lo there! How you doin' on this fine day!" She cackled when she heard them talk about burning her to her bones and added, "But you'd have to catch me first... And this ain't my first rodeo!" She winked at them craftily as she said that.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Ontari

Ontari nodded, “Such a fun game that one is.” She grinned, looking up to the floating thing. “Alright.. I’m sure there has to be something good up there”

Awww Byee))
Ontari

Ontari nodded, “Such a fun game that one is.” She grinned, looking up to the floating thing. “Alright.. I’m sure there has to be something good up there”

Awww Byee))
GNXA7KM.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72