Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [IC] ClOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72
“Planning?” Tai asked curiously. “That sounds interesting, I could help with that if you’d let me.” His tail swished across the ground, moving to a different spot. “Just lead the way.”
“Planning?” Tai asked curiously. “That sounds interesting, I could help with that if you’d let me.” His tail swished across the ground, moving to a different spot. “Just lead the way.”
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Orca
Orca nodded then appeared to realize something. "Oh, my apologies Tai. My name is Orca Farral. Forgive my rudeness- I have been a bit more on the spacious side recently due to certain events." She then cleared her throat.
"Come then, I want to you walk with me and observe the land around us- then tell me- how you would safely evacuate our faction if other factions and the infected were to attack."
Orca
Orca nodded then appeared to realize something. "Oh, my apologies Tai. My name is Orca Farral. Forgive my rudeness- I have been a bit more on the spacious side recently due to certain events." She then cleared her throat.
"Come then, I want to you walk with me and observe the land around us- then tell me- how you would safely evacuate our faction if other factions and the infected were to attack."
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Aonair watched the whole interaction, unable to hear most of what was said from his position. From the little he could hear- mostly from the people facing him, who were definitely not Grievers- the purple thing could talk and it (she?) might want to be friends!
Aonair watched the whole interaction, unable to hear most of what was said from his position. From the little he could hear- mostly from the people facing him, who were definitely not Grievers- the purple thing could talk and it (she?) might want to be friends!
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Orchid
She ran over to her leader out of breath.
“Leader Orca-“
She took a moment to catch her breath.
“I just got word that the city was recently under attack by a large hoard of infected.”
She held up her medical supplies.
Just because they are brutes doesn’t mean we can’t help.
“Should we go to help with medical stuff?”
Her faction often avoided conflict but from what it sounded like the conflict had already ended.
Orchid
She ran over to her leader out of breath.
“Leader Orca-“
She took a moment to catch her breath.
“I just got word that the city was recently under attack by a large hoard of infected.”
She held up her medical supplies.
Just because they are brutes doesn’t mean we can’t help.
“Should we go to help with medical stuff?”
Her faction often avoided conflict but from what it sounded like the conflict had already ended.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Orca
The tall woman turned to see her medic, Orchid. She placed a hand on Orchid's shoulder. "Do not fret, I was already aware of the situation and sent down a small scout group. They should be returning soon, I have made my blessings for them to succeed in their fight against the infected. Do you have any updates on- oh." She stopped herself. "Orchid, this is Tai. He might be a new member- I'm still supervising him".
Orca
The tall woman turned to see her medic, Orchid. She placed a hand on Orchid's shoulder. "Do not fret, I was already aware of the situation and sent down a small scout group. They should be returning soon, I have made my blessings for them to succeed in their fight against the infected. Do you have any updates on- oh." She stopped herself. "Orchid, this is Tai. He might be a new member- I'm still supervising him".
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Orchid
She waved enthusiastically at him.
“Hello!”
She turned to her leader.
“Do you think the gods led him here?”
She went back to studying the new friend.
Orchid
She waved enthusiastically at him.
“Hello!”
She turned to her leader.
“Do you think the gods led him here?”
She went back to studying the new friend.

Tai waved to Orchid before turning back to Orca. “W-Well first I would scout the area to see where the attack are coming from, then I would move everyone away fro the fight, to an established evacuation point.” He looked at Orca to see if he answered right.
Tai waved to Orchid before turning back to Orca. “W-Well first I would scout the area to see where the attack are coming from, then I would move everyone away fro the fight, to an established evacuation point.” He looked at Orca to see if he answered right.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Theqhit

She tipped her head at who she assumed to be the leader of the group and replied, "Originally I was just gonna scavenge bullets off the dead... But now I think I could have more fun if I joined up with ya!" Some of her intelligence began to leak through as she continued, "Think of what I could do with some explosives!" Theqhit then carefully glided a hand across the air in front of her and whistled slightly before whispering, "Carpet bombs."
Theqhit

She tipped her head at who she assumed to be the leader of the group and replied, "Originally I was just gonna scavenge bullets off the dead... But now I think I could have more fun if I joined up with ya!" Some of her intelligence began to leak through as she continued, "Think of what I could do with some explosives!" Theqhit then carefully glided a hand across the air in front of her and whistled slightly before whispering, "Carpet bombs."
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Aashyra
She smirked at the creature.
“I’ll think about it.”
She signaled to the guards.
“Lock it up I want at least four guards on duty watching it at a time.”
She gracefully spun away from the creature and walked away she signaled to her medic.
“After it’s restrained please make sure it’s not injured and it’s well fed.”
She than motioned for her general.
“Ontari please make sure that it reaches its holding cell safely that goes for our soldiers too.”
She walked over to her co-leader.
“I need help preparing for The Inventors of The Light’s arrival.”
Aashyra
She smirked at the creature.
“I’ll think about it.”
She signaled to the guards.
“Lock it up I want at least four guards on duty watching it at a time.”
She gracefully spun away from the creature and walked away she signaled to her medic.
“After it’s restrained please make sure it’s not injured and it’s well fed.”
She than motioned for her general.
“Ontari please make sure that it reaches its holding cell safely that goes for our soldiers too.”
She walked over to her co-leader.
“I need help preparing for The Inventors of The Light’s arrival.”

Theqhit

She smiled slightly at the woman and replied, "Seems reasonable... I'd probably do the same thing in your position." She then put her hands up compliantly and made sure her tail barb was curled up to seem as non aggressive as possible.
Theqhit

She smiled slightly at the woman and replied, "Seems reasonable... I'd probably do the same thing in your position." She then put her hands up compliantly and made sure her tail barb was curled up to seem as non aggressive as possible.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72