Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [IC] ClOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72
Therkai
Therkai bounded up to Aashirya with his unsettling smile. "Heeeey! Guess what guess what? Something crazy happened while I was out!"
He quickly skidded to a halt. "Oh by the way, you owe me explosives- thta mission was a loooooot of trouble ya know." He put his wrist over his forehead dramatically.
Orca
Orca thought for a moment.
"Well, would you rather be involved with planning or plants? Both are highly needed at the moment- I can supervise you through the activities."
Therkai
Therkai bounded up to Aashirya with his unsettling smile. "Heeeey! Guess what guess what? Something crazy happened while I was out!"
He quickly skidded to a halt. "Oh by the way, you owe me explosives- thta mission was a loooooot of trouble ya know." He put his wrist over his forehead dramatically.
Orca
Orca thought for a moment.
"Well, would you rather be involved with planning or plants? Both are highly needed at the moment- I can supervise you through the activities."
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Ontari

Ontari smirked as she examined the terrain, staring at all the fallen and dead infected. She unhooked a horn from her side and blew it, a loud noise sounding, the sound of Victory. Ontari sent all the warriors back inside the border, shed follow behind, checking to make sure everyone was alright. Ontari smiled as she walked through town, she always enjoyed a good battle.
Ontari

Ontari smirked as she examined the terrain, staring at all the fallen and dead infected. She unhooked a horn from her side and blew it, a loud noise sounding, the sound of Victory. Ontari sent all the warriors back inside the border, shed follow behind, checking to make sure everyone was alright. Ontari smiled as she walked through town, she always enjoyed a good battle.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Prana

She smiled and silently followed her leader, an old habit from her days as a thief that she would never break. She stilled her tail to prevent it from flicking plants as she walked by.

Theqhit

She scavenged some bullets from a fallen soldier gleefully as she continued to pick over the battle field, debating if she wanted to join up with these folks... after all she couldn't say that she disagreed with their tactics... She heard the horn and let out a loud cackle, not that anyone could hear it, as if to respond back to it.
Prana

She smiled and silently followed her leader, an old habit from her days as a thief that she would never break. She stilled her tail to prevent it from flicking plants as she walked by.

Theqhit

She scavenged some bullets from a fallen soldier gleefully as she continued to pick over the battle field, debating if she wanted to join up with these folks... after all she couldn't say that she disagreed with their tactics... She heard the horn and let out a loud cackle, not that anyone could hear it, as if to respond back to it.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Emori

Emori rested in The Knights camp for a while until her energy was fully restored. She sighed as she stood slowly, gathering her weapon, and setting back out into the wilderness. Emori hummed a song quietly as she made her way around, not too concerned with the infected due to their recent defeat.
Emori

Emori rested in The Knights camp for a while until her energy was fully restored. She sighed as she stood slowly, gathering her weapon, and setting back out into the wilderness. Emori hummed a song quietly as she made her way around, not too concerned with the infected due to their recent defeat.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Aashyra
She smiled and just nodded.
“Ya ya I’ll have those explosives to you by tomorrow.”
She nodded over to the lone flying thing on the baffle field.
“If you gather up some soldiers we can go out there and see what that is, hold off on killing it though I’m curious about it.”
She put her bloodied daggers back into their little sheaths and put her large gun back into it's sling.
Anari
She followed behind the group her tail swishing around the vegetation unlike Prana in front of her.
“Are we going to move to another camp soon? I’ve never liked being so close to the city where The Grievers are.”
Aashyra
She smiled and just nodded.
“Ya ya I’ll have those explosives to you by tomorrow.”
She nodded over to the lone flying thing on the baffle field.
“If you gather up some soldiers we can go out there and see what that is, hold off on killing it though I’m curious about it.”
She put her bloodied daggers back into their little sheaths and put her large gun back into it's sling.
Anari
She followed behind the group her tail swishing around the vegetation unlike Prana in front of her.
“Are we going to move to another camp soon? I’ve never liked being so close to the city where The Grievers are.”
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
“Probably,” Leora responded as they moved through the brush, “I also don’t like being so close to the Grievers, mainly because of this bundle of joy. I would be fine if I wasn’t responsible for anyone but myself, but I have to protect Artemis. She’s all I have left after... well you know.” Most of the Knights knew about Ryan’s death, it still broke her heart every time she thought about it.
“Probably,” Leora responded as they moved through the brush, “I also don’t like being so close to the Grievers, mainly because of this bundle of joy. I would be fine if I wasn’t responsible for anyone but myself, but I have to protect Artemis. She’s all I have left after... well you know.” Most of the Knights knew about Ryan’s death, it still broke her heart every time she thought about it.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Ontari

Ontari wondered among the town. It was rare for her to have time to herself. She stopped by various booths before making her way back to her tent. Ontari stood outside her tent for a while, glaring up at the large floating thing above, “Hm- I’m sure Aashyra will be sending troops out soon to investigate..” She made her way inside the tent and began to clean the blood of the infected off her blade.
Ontari

Ontari wondered among the town. It was rare for her to have time to herself. She stopped by various booths before making her way back to her tent. Ontari stood outside her tent for a while, glaring up at the large floating thing above, “Hm- I’m sure Aashyra will be sending troops out soon to investigate..” She made her way inside the tent and began to clean the blood of the infected off her blade.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Therkai
"Oooooh? So we're ignoring the injured and not checking for people who've lied about not getting hurt?" His smile grew. "Wow, you're more cruel than I am, I love that about you ya know?" Therkai then let out a playful laugh. "Oh also, that flying thing did like a whazam and killed some of the infected around us, it was pretty!"
Therkai then shrugged and turned around, heading to those he knew would come on the mission.
"This is gonna be fun."
Therkai
"Oooooh? So we're ignoring the injured and not checking for people who've lied about not getting hurt?" His smile grew. "Wow, you're more cruel than I am, I love that about you ya know?" Therkai then let out a playful laugh. "Oh also, that flying thing did like a whazam and killed some of the infected around us, it was pretty!"
Therkai then shrugged and turned around, heading to those he knew would come on the mission.
"This is gonna be fun."
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Prana

She smiled at Leora and replied, "This One dislikes all the noise the Grievers make. All those explosions and gunshots make Prana unhappy." Her ears flattened against her head at the thought of being near those explosives when they went off.

Theqhit

She was having the time of her life scavenging bullets and food scraps off of the dead without a care in the world... Even as she suspected they were sending people after her to see what was up. She'd just play it cool and see if they'd let her join.
Prana

She smiled at Leora and replied, "This One dislikes all the noise the Grievers make. All those explosions and gunshots make Prana unhappy." Her ears flattened against her head at the thought of being near those explosives when they went off.

Theqhit

She was having the time of her life scavenging bullets and food scraps off of the dead without a care in the world... Even as she suspected they were sending people after her to see what was up. She'd just play it cool and see if they'd let her join.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Aonair saw the leader gathering a group and took a deep breath, going to his tend to pick up a couple bandages, an eye pad, two feet of thread and a curved needle. He placed then carefully into a very small container and went back to Therkai, offering the container to him. "I don't think it will happen, but you might want this just in case someone else messes up and gets hurt." He learned a long time ago to make 110% sure not to leave any room for Therkai to assume it was a slight against his leadership, or he could get mad. Aonair didn't want the leader to get mad at him- the tiny man's position here was shaky enough already and a wrong move could get him kicked out.
Aonair saw the leader gathering a group and took a deep breath, going to his tend to pick up a couple bandages, an eye pad, two feet of thread and a curved needle. He placed then carefully into a very small container and went back to Therkai, offering the container to him. "I don't think it will happen, but you might want this just in case someone else messes up and gets hurt." He learned a long time ago to make 110% sure not to leave any room for Therkai to assume it was a slight against his leadership, or he could get mad. Aonair didn't want the leader to get mad at him- the tiny man's position here was shaky enough already and a wrong move could get him kicked out.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72