Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [IC] ClOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
Emori: Loner

Emori froze as she heard a swishing. Quickly she grabbed her blade. She breathed heavily as she has assumed it was an infected being. Emori spoke in a rough voice, “Come out!” She hadn’t thought to look to the trees and kept her vision low to the ground.

Emori froze as she heard a swishing. Quickly she grabbed her blade. She breathed heavily as she has assumed it was an infected being. Emori spoke in a rough voice, “Come out!” She hadn’t thought to look to the trees and kept her vision low to the ground.
GNXA7KM.jpg
A smile twitched at Leora’s lips. “Alright, mind if I join? I need to get out a little, and I can take Artemis along. One second.” She ran back into her tent, grabbed her baby carrier(like one of those ones that were basically some cloth), carefully placed Artemis in it, and walked back out.
A smile twitched at Leora’s lips. “Alright, mind if I join? I need to get out a little, and I can take Artemis along. One second.” She ran back into her tent, grabbed her baby carrier(like one of those ones that were basically some cloth), carefully placed Artemis in it, and walked back out.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Theqhit

She could see the girl down below and heard her call out. She let out a loud cackle as she dropped from the branch and used her wings to land on her feet. She gave the girl an unhinged grin as she said, "Whatcha got on you?"

Prana

She gave Leora a cat smile and said, "A child is always safest with its mother." She flicked her tail in Leora's direction and purred slightly.
Theqhit

She could see the girl down below and heard her call out. She let out a loud cackle as she dropped from the branch and used her wings to land on her feet. She gave the girl an unhinged grin as she said, "Whatcha got on you?"

Prana

She gave Leora a cat smile and said, "A child is always safest with its mother." She flicked her tail in Leora's direction and purred slightly.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns

Emori jumped back as the sudden figure seemingly fell right in front of her. Emori narrowed her eyes as she held up her blade, “I have nothing.. Now what do you want from me..” It was true... Emori very rarely carried around items that could ‘weigh her down’ per say. She usually just jumped around from camp to camp to eat or hunted only when it was needed.

Emori jumped back as the sudden figure seemingly fell right in front of her. Emori narrowed her eyes as she held up her blade, “I have nothing.. Now what do you want from me..” It was true... Emori very rarely carried around items that could ‘weigh her down’ per say. She usually just jumped around from camp to camp to eat or hunted only when it was needed.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Theqhit

She looked slightly disappointed as she said, "Aww... well now I just want your name since a knife ain't worth my time!" She was quiet for a moment then added, "Mine's Theqhit." Her wings twitched slightly since it was a rare treat to even talk to someone out here...
Theqhit

She looked slightly disappointed as she said, "Aww... well now I just want your name since a knife ain't worth my time!" She was quiet for a moment then added, "Mine's Theqhit." Her wings twitched slightly since it was a rare treat to even talk to someone out here...
slXRG.gif

Emori

Emori lowered her blade a bit, still keeping it in hand. She examined the unusual looking creature. “I’m Emori-“ It wasn’t often you’d meet another being that wasn't infected in the wilderness.”So... You’re a theif?”
Emori

Emori lowered her blade a bit, still keeping it in hand. She examined the unusual looking creature. “I’m Emori-“ It wasn’t often you’d meet another being that wasn't infected in the wilderness.”So... You’re a theif?”
GNXA7KM.jpg
Theqhit

"I prefer the term permanent borrower... I can see that your trying to figure out what I am and I see no harm in telling you so... I'm a Wyvernian." She curled her barb inwards, to avoid getting it caught on things unnecessarily. Emori was lucky to have caught Theqhit in a good mood.
Theqhit

"I prefer the term permanent borrower... I can see that your trying to figure out what I am and I see no harm in telling you so... I'm a Wyvernian." She curled her barb inwards, to avoid getting it caught on things unnecessarily. Emori was lucky to have caught Theqhit in a good mood.
slXRG.gif

Anari
She grinned at her leader and the baby.
“Alrighty than, wanna check the woods first?"
she started to walk in the direction of the camp entrance.
Aashyra
She climbed the ladder back up to the stone walls and pulled over a random women.
“Go get the co-leader and tell him we are under attack.”
The women quickly nodded before quickly running off to fulfill her duty. She adjusted her position her gun aimed at the hoard of infected that were rapidly approaching.
Anari
She grinned at her leader and the baby.
“Alrighty than, wanna check the woods first?"
she started to walk in the direction of the camp entrance.
Aashyra
She climbed the ladder back up to the stone walls and pulled over a random women.
“Go get the co-leader and tell him we are under attack.”
The women quickly nodded before quickly running off to fulfill her duty. She adjusted her position her gun aimed at the hoard of infected that were rapidly approaching.
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Emori

“A Permanent borrower you say-“ Emori tilted her head slightly, “ A Wyvernian- Thats new...” Emori stick her blade back into its sheath, not seeing Thequit as a threat any longer. “Well... I should get going- May we meet again” Emori concluding many ‘goodbyes’ with the phrase ‘May we meet again’ which was a phrase her parents said to her before their passing. She sighed as she continued her walk through the forest.

Ontari

Ontari quickly began yelling various commands as the Troup Of infected approached hastily
Emori

“A Permanent borrower you say-“ Emori tilted her head slightly, “ A Wyvernian- Thats new...” Emori stick her blade back into its sheath, not seeing Thequit as a threat any longer. “Well... I should get going- May we meet again” Emori concluding many ‘goodbyes’ with the phrase ‘May we meet again’ which was a phrase her parents said to her before their passing. She sighed as she continued her walk through the forest.

Ontari

Ontari quickly began yelling various commands as the Troup Of infected approached hastily
GNXA7KM.jpg
Therkai
Therkai grinned at the chaos beginning to unfold around him as he stood within the stone walls, a bow in one hand and a small pistol on his hip. His eyes gleamed with anticipation and excitement. Though he was going to have to be careful, there were probably quite a few infected out there- the Knights also might be on their way.
He instinctively reached up and lightly touched his horns, counting each band and speck of gold and silver- making sure everything was still there. It was silly, as they could not be removed, but it was a habit.
Therkai smirked at the woman rushing towards him, announcing that they were under attack.
"Of course we are, this is gonna be fun! Hey, you didn't happen to get any orders did ya? Don't answer that, I doubt you did anyways. I'll just go ask myself."
With that he ran off to Aashyra.
"Heeeeeeeeey! Got any special plans for me?" He waved.
Orca
The sadness was strong today. Orca didn't have to listen to her messenger to know that there would be bloodshed- and that many lives were possibly being lost today. It wasn't a magical power, mostly just intuition and guessing, but Orca still thanked the gods for the knowledge. She never understood the fighting mentality. She was just grateful that her faction was safe for now.
"May Bahamut guarantee you do not fall to the infected." She drew an emblem of a shield with a dragon onto the ground with a long stick. Orca considered the other factions foolish, but that did not mean she wished for their deaths.
Therkai
Therkai grinned at the chaos beginning to unfold around him as he stood within the stone walls, a bow in one hand and a small pistol on his hip. His eyes gleamed with anticipation and excitement. Though he was going to have to be careful, there were probably quite a few infected out there- the Knights also might be on their way.
He instinctively reached up and lightly touched his horns, counting each band and speck of gold and silver- making sure everything was still there. It was silly, as they could not be removed, but it was a habit.
Therkai smirked at the woman rushing towards him, announcing that they were under attack.
"Of course we are, this is gonna be fun! Hey, you didn't happen to get any orders did ya? Don't answer that, I doubt you did anyways. I'll just go ask myself."
With that he ran off to Aashyra.
"Heeeeeeeeey! Got any special plans for me?" He waved.
Orca
The sadness was strong today. Orca didn't have to listen to her messenger to know that there would be bloodshed- and that many lives were possibly being lost today. It wasn't a magical power, mostly just intuition and guessing, but Orca still thanked the gods for the knowledge. She never understood the fighting mentality. She was just grateful that her faction was safe for now.
"May Bahamut guarantee you do not fall to the infected." She drew an emblem of a shield with a dragon onto the ground with a long stick. Orca considered the other factions foolish, but that did not mean she wished for their deaths.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72