Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [IC] ClOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72
“The loud noises are pretty bad as well,” Leora agreed with a small laugh, “I don’t know how the Grievers sleep with all their noise.”
“The loud noises are pretty bad as well,” Leora agreed with a small laugh, “I don’t know how the Grievers sleep with all their noise.”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Ontari

Ontari glanced out the flaps of her tent, seeing the gathering group. She grinned as she stuck her blade into its strap. She quickly made her way up to Therkai who seemed to be leading the group, ignoring the presence of the medic. “Need any help there?”
Ontari

Ontari glanced out the flaps of her tent, seeing the gathering group. She grinned as she stuck her blade into its strap. She quickly made her way up to Therkai who seemed to be leading the group, ignoring the presence of the medic. “Need any help there?”
GNXA7KM.jpg
Prana

"This One thinks they must all be deaf from their own explosions." Prana replied, and laughed a little at her own joke as she continued walking.
Prana

"This One thinks they must all be deaf from their own explosions." Prana replied, and laughed a little at her own joke as she continued walking.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Therkai
Therkai hummed for a brief moment, as if he were seriously considering the offer- like Ontari was a newbie or something. He then gave a nod, "Ok you can come, but ya gotta be real careful- strangers can be reeeeaaaal dangerous you know?" He stared unblinkingly into her eyes as he kept his smile.
Therkai
Therkai hummed for a brief moment, as if he were seriously considering the offer- like Ontari was a newbie or something. He then gave a nod, "Ok you can come, but ya gotta be real careful- strangers can be reeeeaaaal dangerous you know?" He stared unblinkingly into her eyes as he kept his smile.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
"okay then," Aonair said, almost inaudibly. He really didn't understandnwhy they refused to take medical supplies most of the time... maybe they were worried that if they brought stuff it could get dirty and be unusable, and they really couldn't afford to lose these kinds of things. That must be it. He retreated with his little box, putting everything away.
"okay then," Aonair said, almost inaudibly. He really didn't understandnwhy they refused to take medical supplies most of the time... maybe they were worried that if they brought stuff it could get dirty and be unusable, and they really couldn't afford to lose these kinds of things. That must be it. He retreated with his little box, putting everything away.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Ontari

Ontari rolled her eyes, speaking in a mimicking tone, “Oh my- I’m just a poor innocent girl who can’t protect herself” She pulled out her blade, keeping it in hand. “I’m capable of doing more than you ever could” Ontari sure was confident for only being 18.
Ontari

Ontari rolled her eyes, speaking in a mimicking tone, “Oh my- I’m just a poor innocent girl who can’t protect herself” She pulled out her blade, keeping it in hand. “I’m capable of doing more than you ever could” Ontari sure was confident for only being 18.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Therkai
An unreadable emotion flickered in Therkai's eyes along with amusement as he fake pouted. "I never said you weren't. GEEZ how RUDE of you to just assume you know what I'm thinking. You're such a meanie!" He sounded heartbroken but the smile on his face revealed this as a lie.
"Anyways, I guess you can lead this mission since you're sooooooooooo emotional about it. Come on, it'll be a fun game! The more bloodshed the more points!" He cheered slightly.
Therkai
An unreadable emotion flickered in Therkai's eyes along with amusement as he fake pouted. "I never said you weren't. GEEZ how RUDE of you to just assume you know what I'm thinking. You're such a meanie!" He sounded heartbroken but the smile on his face revealed this as a lie.
"Anyways, I guess you can lead this mission since you're sooooooooooo emotional about it. Come on, it'll be a fun game! The more bloodshed the more points!" He cheered slightly.
Ontari

Ontari laughed, “Yep, describes me perfectly” Her eyes flickered, a smirk coming across her face, “A game you say..? I’m sure that’d be great fun- You’re on”
Ontari

Ontari laughed, “Yep, describes me perfectly” Her eyes flickered, a smirk coming across her face, “A game you say..? I’m sure that’d be great fun- You’re on”
GNXA7KM.jpg
Therkai
Therkai blinked as if surprised but quickly fell back into his usual shtick. "Woooow no one ever plays game with me. Do you know how BORING it gets? Seriously I have to force people into playing games with me- granted the look on their faces when they realize that everything they've ever known and loved is about to burn unless they play with me is fun- but it's SOO much EFFORT!" He sighed dramatically.
"Anyways, you're better at gathering people than I am, so that's your job 'kay? I'd say get around twenty people so we can nuke enemies if need be."
Therkai
Therkai blinked as if surprised but quickly fell back into his usual shtick. "Woooow no one ever plays game with me. Do you know how BORING it gets? Seriously I have to force people into playing games with me- granted the look on their faces when they realize that everything they've ever known and loved is about to burn unless they play with me is fun- but it's SOO much EFFORT!" He sighed dramatically.
"Anyways, you're better at gathering people than I am, so that's your job 'kay? I'd say get around twenty people so we can nuke enemies if need be."
Ontari

Ontari couldn’t help but laugh, “Everyone needs a game every now and then” She then addressed the second comment, “Wow he can admit others are better at some things.” She let out a small laugh, before heading out to gather her soldiers. “On it-“
Ontari

Ontari couldn’t help but laugh, “Everyone needs a game every now and then” She then addressed the second comment, “Wow he can admit others are better at some things.” She let out a small laugh, before heading out to gather her soldiers. “On it-“
GNXA7KM.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72