Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [IC] ClOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
Aonair ran out to greet him. "Hello sir!" He looked around, spotting the bleeding person. "Ah... I'll take care of them! Did you need me for anything else?"
Aonair ran out to greet him. "Hello sir!" He looked around, spotting the bleeding person. "Ah... I'll take care of them! Did you need me for anything else?"
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Therkai
"Ooooh I get a sir title noooow? That's so cool! Can you call me god?" He then glanced at his partners. "No, nothing else. Just the one. What, do you think I'm that incompetent of a leader?"
His voice sounded sweet but there was a slightly threatening tone to it.
Therkai
"Ooooh I get a sir title noooow? That's so cool! Can you call me god?" He then glanced at his partners. "No, nothing else. Just the one. What, do you think I'm that incompetent of a leader?"
His voice sounded sweet but there was a slightly threatening tone to it.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Prana

She put the arrow back a retrieved a few of them from the bodies as she said, "Prana is ready if you are Leora." Her tail twitched and her ears rotated around still, listening for any noise.
Prana

She put the arrow back a retrieved a few of them from the bodies as she said, "Prana is ready if you are Leora." Her tail twitched and her ears rotated around still, listening for any noise.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Aonair flushed, embarrassed. "Sorry, should I have called you Therkai? I'm still... not totally sure what I should call you, no one really told me and it feels weird calling the leader by his name, it's so casual," he explained. Then as he heard the second part of what his leader said, he shook his head several times. "No, no! I would never think that! You and Aashirya are the reason we're all safe, and I know it."

(and he's too f....ng innocent to be here and we all know it.)
Aonair flushed, embarrassed. "Sorry, should I have called you Therkai? I'm still... not totally sure what I should call you, no one really told me and it feels weird calling the leader by his name, it's so casual," he explained. Then as he heard the second part of what his leader said, he shook his head several times. "No, no! I would never think that! You and Aashirya are the reason we're all safe, and I know it."

(and he's too f....ng innocent to be here and we all know it.)
Therkai
He crossed his arms, making an over-dramatic (and obviously fake) pouting face. "I thought I told you to call me god! Wooow you're a traitor aren't you?" He then went back to his normal, creepy smile.
"Awww that's so nice of you to say, now get to healing." Therkai then swiveled around on his foot, looking around for Aashirya.
Therkai
He crossed his arms, making an over-dramatic (and obviously fake) pouting face. "I thought I told you to call me god! Wooow you're a traitor aren't you?" He then went back to his normal, creepy smile.
"Awww that's so nice of you to say, now get to healing." Therkai then swiveled around on his foot, looking around for Aashirya.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
“Taiyo, but call me Tai please.” Tai smiled as he said this. “So are you just going to follow me around or do I have to do something specific?”
“Taiyo, but call me Tai please.” Tai smiled as he said this. “So are you just going to follow me around or do I have to do something specific?”
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Theqhit

Now that the fight was over, She descended on to the battle field and put her gun away. Looking for the belongings of the dead to take for herself. Her expression that of morbid delight.
Theqhit

Now that the fight was over, She descended on to the battle field and put her gun away. Looking for the belongings of the dead to take for herself. Her expression that of morbid delight.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Aashirya
She was in the fray now throwing daggers and bombs at whatever moved, she had seen the flying thing in the sky but it was doing decent damage and decide to search for it later, a infected tank got too close behind her, she elegantly twirled around and stabbed it with her dagger watching with satisfaction as it fell back on the ground.
She sprinted away as soon as she saw the bombs and felt the wind blow in her hair as she climbed back up the stone wall.
“That should be the last of them.”
Aashirya
She was in the fray now throwing daggers and bombs at whatever moved, she had seen the flying thing in the sky but it was doing decent damage and decide to search for it later, a infected tank got too close behind her, she elegantly twirled around and stabbed it with her dagger watching with satisfaction as it fell back on the ground.
She sprinted away as soon as she saw the bombs and felt the wind blow in her hair as she climbed back up the stone wall.
“That should be the last of them.”
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Aonair smiled brightly, then teasingly said, "I'll get to it now, Mr. God," and reached out to help his patient inside.

After he had tended to them, he glanced around and realized that, for once, there was no one there aside from himself and one other person who he had already done all he could for at the moment. Which meant he could spend some time outside talking to people! He went out and wandered around, not really having a destination, greeting everyone who didn't seem to have anything important to do at the moment.

Aonair didn't talk to the people who looked like they had somewhere to be- he knew how frustrating it was to be held up in conversation when you had something important to attend to right then.
Aonair smiled brightly, then teasingly said, "I'll get to it now, Mr. God," and reached out to help his patient inside.

After he had tended to them, he glanced around and realized that, for once, there was no one there aside from himself and one other person who he had already done all he could for at the moment. Which meant he could spend some time outside talking to people! He went out and wandered around, not really having a destination, greeting everyone who didn't seem to have anything important to do at the moment.

Aonair didn't talk to the people who looked like they had somewhere to be- he knew how frustrating it was to be held up in conversation when you had something important to attend to right then.
“Alright,” Leora declared with a slightly crazy grin, “Let’s continue!” She began to continue off on the trail they were patrolling.
“Alright,” Leora declared with a slightly crazy grin, “Let’s continue!” She began to continue off on the trail they were patrolling.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72