Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [IC] ClOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
Aonair

In the medics' (tent? building? Aashrya/RP Creator please help idk what it is that he's in and you're the leader so its your choice ig), Aonair was mostly minding his own business when someone alerted him that the Grievers were under attack and he needed to get ready for potential injuries. He busied himself sterilizing his tools to make sure he wouldn't risk infected wounds. The others had enough to deal with protecting each other and him, they needed as few complications as possible and infections would slow recovery by quite a bit- unless they were of the zombie variety, in which case it was someone else's job. No one ever told him, but he knew those people were killed... but it was really the best thing, right? They died quickly and didn't have to suffer through the change, and their friends didn't have to see them insane like that. It was a good thing overall... even if was still killing live people...
Aonair

In the medics' (tent? building? Aashrya/RP Creator please help idk what it is that he's in and you're the leader so its your choice ig), Aonair was mostly minding his own business when someone alerted him that the Grievers were under attack and he needed to get ready for potential injuries. He busied himself sterilizing his tools to make sure he wouldn't risk infected wounds. The others had enough to deal with protecting each other and him, they needed as few complications as possible and infections would slow recovery by quite a bit- unless they were of the zombie variety, in which case it was someone else's job. No one ever told him, but he knew those people were killed... but it was really the best thing, right? They died quickly and didn't have to suffer through the change, and their friends didn't have to see them insane like that. It was a good thing overall... even if was still killing live people...
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Theqhit

She started at the sight of flaming arrows, but knowing this was the Grievers way she veered out of the way before flaring her wings and shooting down another infected.

Prana

She fired off another arrow as she replied, "This One would hear them before Prana blew up." She rotated her ears to make sure of that fact, listening for anything that would indicate a bomb.
Theqhit

She started at the sight of flaming arrows, but knowing this was the Grievers way she veered out of the way before flaring her wings and shooting down another infected.

Prana

She fired off another arrow as she replied, "This One would hear them before Prana blew up." She rotated her ears to make sure of that fact, listening for anything that would indicate a bomb.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Tai saw the person up ahead, a female, although she looked like she was a part of nature. “H-Hello there.” Tai gasped out as he approached the lady.
Tai saw the person up ahead, a female, although she looked like she was a part of nature. “H-Hello there.” Tai gasped out as he approached the lady.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Ontari

A few infected pushed passed the explosions, headed towards the base. Ontari grinned, “Let’s do this thing” Ontari waved back the battle team to remain protecting the base. Ontari quickly took her blade, swinging it in a circular motion from hand to hand. She laughed as she ran forward slicing through multiple runners in one swing, kicking others back with her foot. She brutally killed all the runners that had made it past the first explosions. Ontari breathed heavily as she removed her blade from the last one, slowly walking back to the border.
Ontari

A few infected pushed passed the explosions, headed towards the base. Ontari grinned, “Let’s do this thing” Ontari waved back the battle team to remain protecting the base. Ontari quickly took her blade, swinging it in a circular motion from hand to hand. She laughed as she ran forward slicing through multiple runners in one swing, kicking others back with her foot. She brutally killed all the runners that had made it past the first explosions. Ontari breathed heavily as she removed her blade from the last one, slowly walking back to the border.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Therkai
Therkai debated on whether or not he should shoot the flying thing down, but decided against it as he planted one last bomb. He shouted an order to retreat to let the bombs blow, shooting down a runner that managed to scratch his teammate's side. After getting another person to support them, Therkai sprinted back, continuing to check on the people behind him and keeping a close eye on the flying thing- laughing the whole way back, even as a tank nearly scraped the side of his arm.
Orca
Orca gave a nod to the stranger. "What brings you to my faction dear traveler? I do not recognize you as part of a faction- do you seek protection from the infected?"
She carefully observed every detail of the person, but kept her gaze warm and welcoming- not wanting to appear hostile.
(responses will start to slow because I'm multi-tasking)
Therkai
Therkai debated on whether or not he should shoot the flying thing down, but decided against it as he planted one last bomb. He shouted an order to retreat to let the bombs blow, shooting down a runner that managed to scratch his teammate's side. After getting another person to support them, Therkai sprinted back, continuing to check on the people behind him and keeping a close eye on the flying thing- laughing the whole way back, even as a tank nearly scraped the side of his arm.
Orca
Orca gave a nod to the stranger. "What brings you to my faction dear traveler? I do not recognize you as part of a faction- do you seek protection from the infected?"
She carefully observed every detail of the person, but kept her gaze warm and welcoming- not wanting to appear hostile.
(responses will start to slow because I'm multi-tasking)
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
“F-Faction?” Tai said, excitement filling his voice. “I-I finally found a faction?” He smiled. Tai turned his attention back to the wood lady. “U-Um, yes. Protection would be great! I’ve been wandering for so long...”
“F-Faction?” Tai said, excitement filling his voice. “I-I finally found a faction?” He smiled. Tai turned his attention back to the wood lady. “U-Um, yes. Protection would be great! I’ve been wandering for so long...”
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Emori

Emori continued through the forest, the sound of explosions sounding. She sighed as she approached one of The Knights various camps. Emori slowly walked into the tent, setting down her blade and sitting down into the chair. Emori grinned slightly, it was nice to have a rest from constantly being alert.
Emori

Emori continued through the forest, the sound of explosions sounding. She sighed as she approached one of The Knights various camps. Emori slowly walked into the tent, setting down her blade and sitting down into the chair. Emori grinned slightly, it was nice to have a rest from constantly being alert.
GNXA7KM.jpg
Theqhit

She fired off her last two rounds at a Tank before landing in a tree to reload, her tail dropping down to expertly skewer an infected hawk that made the mistake of passing under her. She passed the gun into her hand as she loaded a few more rounds into it before passing her gun back into her foot and taking off again, kicking the hawk off of her tail casually.
((Debating if I want her to join the Grievers or not... She'd fit in perfectly))

Prana

She flinched at the sounds of grenades going off in the distance and nocked an arrow defensively.
Theqhit

She fired off her last two rounds at a Tank before landing in a tree to reload, her tail dropping down to expertly skewer an infected hawk that made the mistake of passing under her. She passed the gun into her hand as she loaded a few more rounds into it before passing her gun back into her foot and taking off again, kicking the hawk off of her tail casually.
((Debating if I want her to join the Grievers or not... She'd fit in perfectly))

Prana

She flinched at the sounds of grenades going off in the distance and nocked an arrow defensively.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Therkai
"Oh Aonair! Come out come out!" Therkai shouted in a sing-song voice to get the medic's attention. His teammate was still bleeding after all, though the satisfaction of hearing the time bombs all explode almost made him forget about them.
Orca
Orca chuckled slighty. "So you have been looking for us- the gods have blessed you my friend. Welcome to the Peace Keepers. I will observe you for a day then decide if you may join or not. Tell me, what is your name?"
Therkai
"Oh Aonair! Come out come out!" Therkai shouted in a sing-song voice to get the medic's attention. His teammate was still bleeding after all, though the satisfaction of hearing the time bombs all explode almost made him forget about them.
Orca
Orca chuckled slighty. "So you have been looking for us- the gods have blessed you my friend. Welcome to the Peace Keepers. I will observe you for a day then decide if you may join or not. Tell me, what is your name?"
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Leora shot what was hopefully the last of the Runners and reloaded her gun. Artemis let out a small yawn before snuggling back into her chest, ready for another nap. “I think that’s the last of them,” Leora said with a smile, “Ready to continue?”
Leora shot what was hopefully the last of the Runners and reloaded her gun. Artemis let out a small yawn before snuggling back into her chest, ready for another nap. “I think that’s the last of them,” Leora said with a smile, “Ready to continue?”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72