Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War of Wings (WoF) [OOC; Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Aaah, okay.
Also, what do you mean about "you don't know what to call Harvey?"
Aaah, okay.
Also, what do you mean about "you don't know what to call Harvey?"
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
I'm trying not to call her by her name until she actually says it. Even though I'm not doing that very consistently when you look at all of my characters.
I'm trying not to call her by her name until she actually says it. Even though I'm not doing that very consistently when you look at all of my characters.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Aah, yeah yeah. Feel free to just call her the hybrid or something along those lines
Aah, yeah yeah. Feel free to just call her the hybrid or something along those lines
Talomar thinks she's getting attacked she's just a little kid she's not smart enough to tell.
Talomar thinks she's getting attacked she's just a little kid she's not smart enough to tell.
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
@FrostSol the two groups are separate, the island group has no SkyWing and the river group has no Havoc in it, which one do you mean?
@FrostSol the two groups are separate, the island group has no SkyWing and the river group has no Havoc in it, which one do you mean?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Oooof. Lemme just edit, I'll put Seaglass near Havoc. @Goldenwolfmidna
Oooof. Lemme just edit, I'll put Seaglass near Havoc. @Goldenwolfmidna
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Alright alright, just wanted to figure out where Seaglass was
Alright alright, just wanted to figure out where Seaglass was
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
X3 Ye, I was confused.
X3 Ye, I was confused.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Hey everyone, to clear up some confusion; there are two groups of Deliverants- one at the river and one on an island. They’re aren’t the same. The island has most of the NightWings, SeaWings, and MudWings while the river has everyone else. Please check which group you are in before posting- the chasing the SeaWing is at the river group while the odd-looking NightWing is the island

Just wanted to make sure I knew who my characters should interact with and saw this being confused a lot
Hey everyone, to clear up some confusion; there are two groups of Deliverants- one at the river and one on an island. They’re aren’t the same. The island has most of the NightWings, SeaWings, and MudWings while the river has everyone else. Please check which group you are in before posting- the chasing the SeaWing is at the river group while the odd-looking NightWing is the island

Just wanted to make sure I knew who my characters should interact with and saw this being confused a lot
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
I was also a bit confused about this, though I figured that the Seawing had just been lost or something and ended up in Skywing territory.
Remember, Rainwings, Skywings, and Sandwings are in the Diamond Spray River- while Seawings, Nightwings, Night/Rain hybrid and Mudwings are on an island in the Kingdom of the sea, they're miles away!
I was also a bit confused about this, though I figured that the Seawing had just been lost or something and ended up in Skywing territory.
Remember, Rainwings, Skywings, and Sandwings are in the Diamond Spray River- while Seawings, Nightwings, Night/Rain hybrid and Mudwings are on an island in the Kingdom of the sea, they're miles away!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15