Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War of Wings (WoF) [OOC; Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Yo @turkeygirl12 just saw what you wrote about the non-binary sexuality thing and um. Bi people can like nb people. And I’m going to be honest I’m a little insulted personally, maybe note that away so you know for the future and don’t offend more people, and reading up on this kind of stuff before you write it down can be really helpful to you in the future! Bisexual people (ones that I know personally) have been attracted to non-binary people, and the common definition of bisexual is just attracted to two or more genders!
Yo @turkeygirl12 just saw what you wrote about the non-binary sexuality thing and um. Bi people can like nb people. And I’m going to be honest I’m a little insulted personally, maybe note that away so you know for the future and don’t offend more people, and reading up on this kind of stuff before you write it down can be really helpful to you in the future! Bisexual people (ones that I know personally) have been attracted to non-binary people, and the common definition of bisexual is just attracted to two or more genders!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Despite being Bi, I don't want to contribute to this convo.
I have nothing against ya'll, I just haven't really explored my orientation well enough to contribute, and besides one fellow Ace, I have no LGBTQ people to ask stuff about Nonbinary relationships.
I also don't know any nb people, as such I have never been attracted to one, so.....eh.
Hope I don't make anyone mad.

So I'm gonna sit in my corner and try not to feed any flames.
Despite being Bi, I don't want to contribute to this convo.
I have nothing against ya'll, I just haven't really explored my orientation well enough to contribute, and besides one fellow Ace, I have no LGBTQ people to ask stuff about Nonbinary relationships.
I also don't know any nb people, as such I have never been attracted to one, so.....eh.
Hope I don't make anyone mad.

So I'm gonna sit in my corner and try not to feed any flames.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Pre-warning everyone, I will only be available for roleplay from Monday to Friday. Typically between 7 am - 3 pm central times.

I highly recommend pinging me if you are addressing my characters in any way.
Pre-warning everyone, I will only be available for roleplay from Monday to Friday. Typically between 7 am - 3 pm central times.

I highly recommend pinging me if you are addressing my characters in any way.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
I understand, thank you for the heads up
I understand, thank you for the heads up
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
fhdhfhh havoc has art now so yeah cool thats what the tired gremlin looks like
fhdhfhh havoc has art now so yeah cool thats what the tired gremlin looks like
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
dang they cool
dang they cool
they tired and grumpy and want sleep and a hug
they tired and grumpy and want sleep and a hug
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
Just want to clarify that Apex isn't attacking anyone. Especially since Talomar is a kid. A very lost kid. Also, can I say that I love Havoc's art? They just look so done with everything. I'm going to grab it from their bio in case someone doesn't want to dig through 11 pages of stuff. [quote=Goldenwolfmidna][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/713180839248265306/759852664795430922/havoc.png[/img][/quote]
Just want to clarify that Apex isn't attacking anyone. Especially since Talomar is a kid. A very lost kid.

Also, can I say that I love Havoc's art? They just look so done with everything. I'm going to grab it from their bio in case someone doesn't want to dig through 11 pages of stuff.

Goldenwolfmidna wrote:
havoc.png
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Yeah I figured she wouldn't be attacking a child- sorry if what I said was confusing. Harvest Moon is just assuming she's going to attack them if that makes sense ^.^
Yeah I figured she wouldn't be attacking a child- sorry if what I said was confusing. Harvest Moon is just assuming she's going to attack them if that makes sense ^.^
I just wanted to clarify since I want to give Turkeygirl a chance to react. I'm doing the same thing with Apex, and it's hard. I don't know what to call Harvey aahh.

I've written something for Lotus, and I'm trying to finish my post for Everest before I post it so hopefully I can get that done soon.
I just wanted to clarify since I want to give Turkeygirl a chance to react. I'm doing the same thing with Apex, and it's hard. I don't know what to call Harvey aahh.

I've written something for Lotus, and I'm trying to finish my post for Everest before I post it so hopefully I can get that done soon.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15