Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War of Wings (WoF) [OOC; Closed For Now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
They look spicy already, can't wait... I'll put up an IC once you're both done with your char sheets
They look spicy already, can't wait... I'll put up an IC once you're both done with your char sheets
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Name: Viper
Sexuality: Disaster pan
Tribe: SandWing
Role: Deliverant
Personality: Much colder than most, Viper preferers to watch and observe before speaking. Additionally, he tends to not warm up easily, though once he does he eventually begins to speak in a non-formal manner. He likes to lounge in the sun, though when a battle is to be had, he's at the front lines fighting with his fellow dragon.
Appearance: An average SandWing in most regards, Viper is just slightly taller than his fellow dragon. He has slightly too-large wings, and his tail is a small bit longer than the average SandWing. His coloration also falls much lighter than an average member of his tribe, though he has several black markings by his eyes.
Abilities: Stinger as well as fire breath, like an average SandWing
Other: Loves snakes way too much, honestly.
Name: Lightsealer (Light)
Sexuality: Useless Bisexual
Tribe: NightWing
Personality: Cheerful, extroverted, and oftentimes very stubborn, Light tends to be one that loves making friends. She has some issues with anxiety and self-doubt, but tends to hide that relatively well. She also has a nervous habit of tugging at her scarf when anxious.
Appearance: A standard, if a bit small NightWing, Light has dark purple scales with some silver. Her wings have the distinctive star-like pattern on them, and a couple individual scales on her face and neck are also the silver color. Her eyes are a light purple color, and she always seems to have a shine in them.
Abilities: Mindreader; wishes she wasn't but alas. Uses it primarily to make friends. Additionally, firebreath like any other NightWing, though hates using it.
Other: Has a hand-made scarf, a dark purple in color and made of shed NightWing scales. Hates taking it off and often sleeps curled up around it at night.
fhshfhajfklsgf done with these two because i am tired
Name: Viper
Sexuality: Disaster pan
Tribe: SandWing
Personality: Much colder than most, Viper preferers to watch and observe before speaking. Additionally, he tends to not warm up easily, though once he does he eventually begins to speak in a non-formal manner. He likes to lounge in the sun, though when a battle is to be had, he's at the front lines fighting with his fellow dragon.
Appearance: An average SandWing in most regards, Viper is just slightly taller than his fellow dragon. He has slightly too-large wings, and his tail is a small bit longer than the average SandWing. His coloration also falls much lighter than an average member of his tribe, though he has several black markings by his eyes.
Abilities: Stinger as well as fire breath, like an average SandWing
Other: Loves snakes way too much, honestly.
Name: Lightsealer (Light)
Sexuality: Useless Bisexual
Tribe: NightWing
Personality: Cheerful, extroverted, and oftentimes very stubborn, Light tends to be one that loves making friends. She has some issues with anxiety and self-doubt, but tends to hide that relatively well. She also has a nervous habit of tugging at her scarf when anxious.
Appearance: A standard, if a bit small NightWing, Light has dark purple scales with some silver. Her wings have the distinctive star-like pattern on them, and a couple individual scales on her face and neck are also the silver color. Her eyes are a light purple color, and she always seems to have a shine in them.
Abilities: Mindreader; wishes she wasn't but alas. Uses it primarily to make friends. Additionally, firebreath like any other NightWing, though hates using it.
Other: Has a hand-made scarf, a dark purple in color and made of shed NightWing scales. Hates taking it off and often sleeps curled up around it at night.
fhshfhajfklsgf done with these two because i am tired
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Woooo both accepted, I'll get everyone registered tomorrow because I am, also tired (and also a useless bisexual)
Woooo both accepted, I'll get everyone registered tomorrow because I am, also tired (and also a useless bisexual)
yo SAME useless bi people rise up
yo SAME useless bi people rise up
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
but that requires standing and idk mate that don't sound too appealing
but that requires standing and idk mate that don't sound too appealing
yeah that's valid, rise up in your chair by like raising your leg in some weird but oddly comfortable way
yeah that's valid, rise up in your chair by like raising your leg in some weird but oddly comfortable way
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
But it's gotta be the leg you're not already sitting on
But it's gotta be the leg you're not already sitting on
bonk, hopefully we can get another person before we start
bonk, hopefully we can get another person before we start
Do you think I could join? I have a character in mind.
Do you think I could join? I have a character in mind.
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
Absolutely :)
Absolutely :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15