Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War of Wings (WoF) [OOC; Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Alright, expect the IC to be up sometime Saturday! For reference I am +1 FR time
Alright, expect the IC to be up sometime Saturday! For reference I am +1 FR time
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Might me able to post tomorrow since it's the WEEKEND *Throws sparkles and glitter*

But my least favorite holiday is creeping up on us, and decorating is still fun, so time is limited :p
Might me able to post tomorrow since it's the WEEKEND *Throws sparkles and glitter*

But my least favorite holiday is creeping up on us, and decorating is still fun, so time is limited :p
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Weekend ????

!!!
Party!!
Weekend ????

!!!
Party!!
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
[b]Name:[/b] Havocspeaker (Havoc) [b]Age:[/b] Young. (~5) [b]Gender:[/b] Tired. (they/them) [b]Sexuality:[/b] Tired And Yet Still Chaotic Bisexual [b]Tribe:[/b] NightWing/ RainWing [b]Role:[/b] Deliverant [b]Personality:[/b] So, [i]so[/i] tired. Havoc hates how they're being torn in two- their RainWing heritage against their NightWing. This often leads to them seeming disinterested in whatever they're doing, though this may just be their nature. They tend to glare at any nearby, though whether this is intentional is known only by them. They also have a habit of speaking with a sharp tone, even when trying to be more polite. The only exception to this is when trying to comfort someone, when they get twenty times more defensive than usual to anyone else and just want to help. Havoc has anxiety about some stuff- primarily about not being good enough to stop the war- and a lot of depression, which fuels their lack of motivation. They have a nervous habit of not being able to keep their left forearm entirely still and have to be moving it in some way, as well as fidgeting with a small band on one of their claws on their left forearm. [b]Appearance:[/b] Havoc looks like a relatively average NightWing, build-wise. Their form, though quite a bit more lithe than a true NightWing, is still quite recognizable, even if Havoc is considerable less muscular in a traditional sense. Their muscles are built of a dexterity from their RainWing side, and their tail tends to fall a little on the longer side, compared to NightWings. Their coloration tends to be lighter, typically pale purples and yellows, as well as some golds. Their wings, on the other hand, follow the NightWing tradition of the star-like patterning, and Havoc's wings fall under dark blues and purples, for the most part. When they want to be colder- which is usually- their colors change to dull greys and blacks, with some blue and purple in there. They tend to not show their true colors- those being yellows and light purples- until they feel trust around the person they show them to. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/713180839248265306/759852664795430922/havoc.png[/img] [b]Abilities:[/b] Colorchanging/ camouflage; Weak, [i]weak[/i] firebreath (like takes too much energy to be worth using weak) Other: [LIST] [*] Depression + anxiety [*] Low voice for being AFAB [*] Sings to themselves sometimes [*] Panic attacks? Yeah, they get them and it's them sobbing for like 20 minutes while they try to fuse to the wall they've curled into a tiny ball and pressed up against [*] "What do I want? What do [i]I[/i] want? Honestly? [size=1]...love and affection.[/size]" [/LIST] ----- and here's the newest kid I made, didn't plan to make them this but it just -happened-
Name: Havocspeaker (Havoc)
Sexuality: Tired And Yet Still Chaotic Bisexual
Tribe: NightWing/ RainWing
Role: Deliverant
Personality: So, so tired. Havoc hates how they're being torn in two- their RainWing heritage against their NightWing. This often leads to them seeming disinterested in whatever they're doing, though this may just be their nature. They tend to glare at any nearby, though whether this is intentional is known only by them. They also have a habit of speaking with a sharp tone, even when trying to be more polite. The only exception to this is when trying to comfort someone, when they get twenty times more defensive than usual to anyone else and just want to help.

Havoc has anxiety about some stuff- primarily about not being good enough to stop the war- and a lot of depression, which fuels their lack of motivation. They have a nervous habit of not being able to keep their left forearm entirely still and have to be moving it in some way, as well as fidgeting with a small band on one of their claws on their left forearm.
Appearance: Havoc looks like a relatively average NightWing, build-wise. Their form, though quite a bit more lithe than a true NightWing, is still quite recognizable, even if Havoc is considerable less muscular in a traditional sense. Their muscles are built of a dexterity from their RainWing side, and their tail tends to fall a little on the longer side, compared to NightWings.

Their coloration tends to be lighter, typically pale purples and yellows, as well as some golds. Their wings, on the other hand, follow the NightWing tradition of the star-like patterning, and Havoc's wings fall under dark blues and purples, for the most part.

When they want to be colder- which is usually- their colors change to dull greys and blacks, with some blue and purple in there. They tend to not show their true colors- those being yellows and light purples- until they feel trust around the person they show them to.

havoc.png
Abilities: Colorchanging/ camouflage; Weak, weak firebreath (like takes too much energy to be worth using weak)
Other:
  • Depression + anxiety
  • Low voice for being AFAB
  • Sings to themselves sometimes
  • Panic attacks? Yeah, they get them and it's them sobbing for like 20 minutes while they try to fuse to the wall they've curled into a tiny ball and pressed up against
  • "What do I want? What do I want? Honestly? ...love and affection."

and here's the newest kid I made, didn't plan to make them this but it just -happened-
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
nice weekend time

also, it may do good to have character's names link to their profile so we don't have to search for who's who, which is what I've been doing
nice weekend time

also, it may do good to have character's names link to their profile so we don't have to search for who's who, which is what I've been doing
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
[quote name="TurkeyGirl12" date="2020-09-24 21:41:35" ] Name: Pigeon Gender: Female Sexuality: non-binary Tribe: mudwing Role: Delierant Personality: shy, gullible, and amateur but will trust anyone that her siblings Trust and is willing to put her life on the line to protect them she left her siblings behind to follow Hazel to the Delierant group because she thought it wasn't fair that the rain wings and the skywings would lose their territory because the night wings were selfish Appearance: a dark muddy brown with a slightly grayish tint on her wings and a completely pigeon gray underbelly Ability(s) can breathe fire if she's warm enough almost completely immune to fire can blend in with mud she can hold her breath for up to an hour Other: ?slightly shy ?very clingy to Hazel ?couldn't harm a fly [/quote] uh yo @TurkeyGirl12 can i ask what "non-binary" is as a sexuality because to my knowledge, which although limited, is larger in the area of gender and sexuality, non-binary is a gender, not a sexuality..? Or do you mean attracted to only NB people? I just want clarification, honestly, because never have I heard of NB being a sexuality..?
TurkeyGirl12 wrote on 2020-09-24 21:41:35:
Name: Pigeon
Sexuality: non-binary
Tribe: mudwing
Role: Delierant
Personality: shy, gullible, and amateur but will trust anyone that her siblings Trust and is willing to put her life on the line to protect them she left her siblings behind to follow Hazel to the Delierant group because she thought it wasn't fair that the rain wings and the skywings would lose their territory because the night wings were selfish
Appearance: a dark muddy brown with a slightly grayish tint on her wings and a completely pigeon gray underbelly
Ability(s) can breathe fire if she's warm enough almost completely immune to fire can blend in with mud she can hold her breath for up to an hour
Other:
?slightly shy
?very clingy to Hazel
?couldn't harm a fly

uh yo @TurkeyGirl12 can i ask what "non-binary" is as a sexuality because to my knowledge, which although limited, is larger in the area of gender and sexuality, non-binary is a gender, not a sexuality..? Or do you mean attracted to only NB people? I just want clarification, honestly, because never have I heard of NB being a sexuality..?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
Accepted, but if you guys make anymore characters (also remember the limit) please make a salvationist or a queen! We have enough deliverants ^.^
Accepted, but if you guys make anymore characters (also remember the limit) please make a salvationist or a queen! We have enough deliverants ^.^
I just checked and wow that's a lot of deliverants.
I just checked and wow that's a lot of deliverants.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Yeah, but they're not always going to be grouped up like the Dragonets of Destiny were, don't worry.
Yeah, but they're not always going to be grouped up like the Dragonets of Destiny were, don't worry.
IC is up!
IC is up!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15