Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War of Wings (WoF) [OOC; Closed For Now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
(IC LINK: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2913304) [center][b]The War of Wings- a Wings of Fire rp[/b][/center] It is 3,020 AS and the tribes have been at war for two years now. The Nightwings are still recovering from the shock of Darkstalker's reign, fearful, they are looking for a new home. While some have taken refuge in volcanic isles, others are displeased with this notion, after all, prey is scarce. -The Rainwings are fighting for their Rainforest- they refuse to let it be taken from them. (Note, in Darkstalker's time Rainwings were more threatening, they were merchants that capitalized from fruit and potions. They are also literate) -The Nightwings have partnered up with the Seawings and Mudwings- whom wish for territory in the Sky Kingdom and in the Rainforest. -The Icewings still seek revenge for having Prince Arctic stolen from them, so have teamed up with the Rainwings and Skywings to protect their tribes. -The Sandwings are laying low, profiting from the chaos by making and selling weapons, stealing supplies so other tribes depend on them, and refusing to take a side. However, some Sandwing rebels have picked sides and secretly fight. A few dragons seek to end this war before it continues for too long, but some dragons do not like the sound of negotiations as they wish the best for their families, tribes, or even themselves. Whether it be the promise of fame or fortune, many dragons are against the idea of losing possible glory, riches, land, or even just a safe future- so will do anything to stop the war from turning in the enemy's favor, even if it means genocide. As of now, the war is grim and brutal, with heavy casualties on both sides as the Nightwings viciously struggle for land- they have taken over a small portion of the south edge of the Rainforest, yet it appears with the assistance of the Seawings and Mudwings, they might win this war. Even if it means the destruction of the Rainwings. ----- [b]Rules:[/b] - Try to post at least once a week, please pm if you cannot. - Must have a decent comprehension of spelling and grammar. - Must post a paragraph (3-5 sentences). No one-liners! - Sorry but no animus dragons! They're just a bit too op. - You may have up to five characters at a time - No metagaming, godmodding, etc etc. All that basic stuff. - This rp will NOT be scripted! The story will be decided as we go! ----- [b]Roles:[/b] [u]Queens:[/u] -Icewing [1/1] (Queen Khione; @/AndromedaFlight) -Mudwing [0/1] -Nightwing [0/1] -Rainwing [1/1] (Queen Hibiscus; @Eskria) -Sandwing [1/1] (Bastet; @/FrostSol) -Seawing [0/1] -Skywing [0/1] [u]Seer/Mindreading:[/u] (pick only one, sorry) [1/3] -Lightsealer (Light) @/Goldenwolfmidna [u]Deliverants:[/u] (At the start of the rp, they will not be formed- characters will have to meet. Don't worry, I'll start it off) A group of rebels that wish to end the war by peaceful negotiations- however it is rumored that some are there to overthrow the queens and ascend to the thrones themselves. - Harvest Moon (Harvey); Sky/Night @Eskria - Lavender; Rainwing @/MintyKitsune - Viper; Sandwing @/Goldenwolfmidna - Lightsealer; Nightwing @/Goldenwolfmidna -Chamealeon; Rainwing @/TurkeyGirl12 - Apex; Skywing @/WeaverofLies - Seaglass; Seawing @/FrostSol - Talomar; Seawing @/TurkeyGirl12 - Hazel; Mudwing @/AndromedaFlight - Pigeon; Mudwing @/TurkeyGirl12 - Havocspeaker (Havoc); Night/Rain @/Goldenwolfmidna [u]Salvationists:[/u] Dragons that are instructed by their queens to eliminate the Deliverants. Dragons do not work together with the enemy tribes, however they can group up with allied tribes. [1/?] - Gila; Sandwing @Eskria - Tidepool; Seawing @/MintyKitsune - Lily; Ice/Rain @FrostSol - Everest; Icewing @/WeaverofLies - Lotus; Rainwing @/WeaverofLies ----- [b]Tribes:[/b] - If you have a hybrid please try to play a normal dragon, I'd like to keep hybrids rare! -If your hybrid has certain abilities please let me know so I can approve them or suggest slight tweaks- but I do my best not to touch people's abilities. [u]Icewings:[/u] - Prince Everest @/WeaverofLies - Queen Khione @/AndromedaFlight [u]Mudwings:[/u] - Hazel @/Andromeda Flight - Pigeon @/TurkeyGirl12 [u]Nightwings:[/u] -Lightsealer @/Goldenwolfmidna [u]Rainwings:[/u] - Queen Hibiscus @/Eskria -Lavender @/MintyKitsune -Chamealeon @/TurkeyGirl12 - Lotus @/WeaverofLies [u]Sandwings:[/u] - Gila @Eskria - Viper @/Goldenwolfmidna - Arrow @/MintyKitsune - Bastet @/FrostSol [u]Seawings:[/u] - Tidepool @/MintyKitsune - Seaglass @/FrostSol - Talomar @/TurkeyGirl12 [u]Skywings:[/u] -Apex @/WeaverofLies Hybrids: [2/4] - Harvest Moon (Harvey); Sky/Night. - Lily; Ice/Rain @/FrostSol - Havocspeaker (Havoc); Night/Rain ----- [b]Character Sheet:[/b] [u]Name:[/u] [u]Age:[/u] [u]Gender:[/u] [u]Sexuality:[/u] [u]Tribe:[/u] [u]Role:[/u] [u]Personality:[/u] [u]Appearance:[/u] [u]Abilities:[/u] (Fire breath, stinger, seer, etc). [u]Other:[/u] (this can be information about your dragon or about yourself) ----- If you're confused on the character sheet- here's mine! [u]Name:[/u] Harvest Moon (Harvey) [u]Age:[/u] 5 years old [u]Gender:[/u] Female [u]Sexuality:[/u] Lesbian [u]Tribe:[/u] Night/Skywing [u]Role:[/u] Deliverant [u]Personality:[/u] Manipulative and strong, she's a natural leader who enjoys winning. Though she's outwardly friendly, it is mostly just walls to make the other dragon like her so she can get what she wants from them. However when she does make friends she is protective of them to the point of being over-bearing. [u]Appearance:[/u] (You don't need to draw them! I just happened to have a ref!) [url=https://ibb.co/k3PsD81][img]https://i.ibb.co/f8TzNpv/Capture.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgbb.com/]free pic hosting site[/url] [u]Abilities:[/u] Powerful fire breath that requires lots of focus to control, or it may burn herself or start a large fire. A strong fighter and flier; this is due to her Skywing genes as they are noted to be strong fighters and fliers. [u]Other:[/u] She is very large for a dragonet her age, and is noted to confuse dragons for a fully grown one. [u]Name:[/u] Gila [u]Age:[/u] 17 years old [u]Gender:[/u] Male [u]Sexuality:[/u] Bi [u]Tribe:[/u] Sandwings [u]Role:[/u] Salvationist that works behind his queen's back. [u]Personality:[/u] Charming and cunning, he's a thief but more of the robin-hood type. However he has a bad habit of disrespecting roles and being sarcastic when asked to refer to dragons as queen or any sort of formal role. He tends to dislike formalities and order, preferring to be a go-with-the-flow kinda guy. [u]Appearance:[/u] Pale gold with large black stripes on his torso, with beady black eyes. He wears a torn dusty brown cloak with a belt that hides a pouch and knives. [u]Abilities:[/u] Fire breath and a venomous tail. [u]Other:[/u] He's a wanted dragon in many tribes, so has to be careful with who he trusts. [u]Name:[/u] Queen Hibiscus [u]Age:[/u] 43 [u]Gender:[/u] Female [u]Sexuality:[/u] Straight [u]Tribe:[/u] Rainwings [u]Role:[/u] Queen for about twenty years. [u]Personality:[/u] Snarky and bold, but brave and an amazing planner. However, she is a coward in battle and refuses to fight alongside her tribe, despite them hardly leaving the Rainforest to assist their allies. She uses the lazy Rainwing stereotype to her advantage due to its rising popularity after they refused to get involved with the Darkstalker incident. [u]Appearance:[/u] Pink with large white and yellow spots, along with being covered in hundreds of orange, yellow, white, and pink hibiscus flowers. [u]Abilities:[/u] Color-changing scales, venomous spit, and a prehensile tail. [u]Other:[/u] She only has one daughter (which is an open spot!).
(IC LINK: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2913304)
The War of Wings- a Wings of Fire rp
It is 3,020 AS and the tribes have been at war for two years now. The Nightwings are still recovering from the shock of Darkstalker's reign, fearful, they are looking for a new home. While some have taken refuge in volcanic isles, others are displeased with this notion, after all, prey is scarce.

-The Rainwings are fighting for their Rainforest- they refuse to let it be taken from them. (Note, in Darkstalker's time Rainwings were more threatening, they were merchants that capitalized from fruit and potions. They are also literate)

-The Nightwings have partnered up with the Seawings and Mudwings- whom wish for territory in the Sky Kingdom and in the Rainforest.

-The Icewings still seek revenge for having Prince Arctic stolen from them, so have teamed up with the Rainwings and Skywings to protect their tribes.

-The Sandwings are laying low, profiting from the chaos by making and selling weapons, stealing supplies so other tribes depend on them, and refusing to take a side. However, some Sandwing rebels have picked sides and secretly fight.

A few dragons seek to end this war before it continues for too long, but some dragons do not like the sound of negotiations as they wish the best for their families, tribes, or even themselves. Whether it be the promise of fame or fortune, many dragons are against the idea of losing possible glory, riches, land, or even just a safe future- so will do anything to stop the war from turning in the enemy's favor, even if it means genocide.

As of now, the war is grim and brutal, with heavy casualties on both sides as the Nightwings viciously struggle for land- they have taken over a small portion of the south edge of the Rainforest, yet it appears with the assistance of the Seawings and Mudwings, they might win this war. Even if it means the destruction of the Rainwings.
Rules:
- Try to post at least once a week, please pm if you cannot.
- Must have a decent comprehension of spelling and grammar.
- Must post a paragraph (3-5 sentences). No one-liners!
- Sorry but no animus dragons! They're just a bit too op.
- You may have up to five characters at a time
- No metagaming, godmodding, etc etc. All that basic stuff.
- This rp will NOT be scripted! The story will be decided as we go!
Roles:
Queens:
-Icewing [1/1]
(Queen Khione; @/AndromedaFlight)
-Mudwing [0/1]
-Nightwing [0/1]
-Rainwing [1/1]
(Queen Hibiscus; @Eskria)
-Sandwing [1/1]
(Bastet; @/FrostSol)
-Seawing [0/1]
-Skywing [0/1]

Seer/Mindreading: (pick only one, sorry) [1/3]
-Lightsealer (Light) @/Goldenwolfmidna

Deliverants: (At the start of the rp, they will not be formed- characters will have to meet. Don't worry, I'll start it off) A group of rebels that wish to end the war by peaceful negotiations- however it is rumored that some are there to overthrow the queens and ascend to the thrones themselves.
- Harvest Moon (Harvey); Sky/Night @Eskria
- Lavender; Rainwing @/MintyKitsune
- Viper; Sandwing @/Goldenwolfmidna
- Lightsealer; Nightwing @/Goldenwolfmidna
-Chamealeon; Rainwing @/TurkeyGirl12
- Apex; Skywing @/WeaverofLies
- Seaglass; Seawing @/FrostSol
- Talomar; Seawing @/TurkeyGirl12
- Hazel; Mudwing @/AndromedaFlight
- Pigeon; Mudwing @/TurkeyGirl12
- Havocspeaker (Havoc); Night/Rain @/Goldenwolfmidna
Salvationists: Dragons that are instructed by their queens to eliminate the Deliverants. Dragons do not work together with the enemy tribes, however they can group up with allied tribes. [1/?]
- Gila; Sandwing @Eskria
- Tidepool; Seawing @/MintyKitsune
- Lily; Ice/Rain @FrostSol
- Everest; Icewing @/WeaverofLies
- Lotus; Rainwing @/WeaverofLies
Tribes:
- If you have a hybrid please try to play a normal dragon, I'd like to keep hybrids rare!
-If your hybrid has certain abilities please let me know so I can approve them or suggest slight tweaks- but I do my best not to touch people's abilities.

Icewings:
- Prince Everest @/WeaverofLies
- Queen Khione @/AndromedaFlight

Mudwings:
- Hazel @/Andromeda Flight
- Pigeon @/TurkeyGirl12

Nightwings:
-Lightsealer @/Goldenwolfmidna

Rainwings:
- Queen Hibiscus @/Eskria
-Lavender @/MintyKitsune
-Chamealeon @/TurkeyGirl12
- Lotus @/WeaverofLies

Sandwings:
- Gila @Eskria
- Viper @/Goldenwolfmidna
- Arrow @/MintyKitsune
- Bastet @/FrostSol

Seawings:
- Tidepool @/MintyKitsune
- Seaglass @/FrostSol
- Talomar @/TurkeyGirl12

Skywings:
-Apex @/WeaverofLies

Hybrids: [2/4]
- Harvest Moon (Harvey); Sky/Night.
- Lily; Ice/Rain @/FrostSol
- Havocspeaker (Havoc); Night/Rain
Character Sheet:

Name:
Sexuality:
Tribe:
Role:
Personality:
Appearance:
Abilities: (Fire breath, stinger, seer, etc).
Other: (this can be information about your dragon or about yourself)
If you're confused on the character sheet- here's mine!
Name: Harvest Moon (Harvey)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Tribe: Night/Skywing
Role: Deliverant
Personality: Manipulative and strong, she's a natural leader who enjoys winning. Though she's outwardly friendly, it is mostly just walls to make the other dragon like her so she can get what she wants from them. However when she does make friends she is protective of them to the point of being over-bearing.
Appearance: (You don't need to draw them! I just happened to have a ref!) Capture.png
free pic hosting site
Abilities: Powerful fire breath that requires lots of focus to control, or it may burn herself or start a large fire. A strong fighter and flier; this is due to her Skywing genes as they are noted to be strong fighters and fliers.
Other: She is very large for a dragonet her age, and is noted to confuse dragons for a fully grown one.

Name: Gila
Sexuality: Bi
Tribe: Sandwings
Role: Salvationist that works behind his queen's back.
Personality: Charming and cunning, he's a thief but more of the robin-hood type. However he has a bad habit of disrespecting roles and being sarcastic when asked to refer to dragons as queen or any sort of formal role. He tends to dislike formalities and order, preferring to be a go-with-the-flow kinda guy.
Appearance: Pale gold with large black stripes on his torso, with beady black eyes. He wears a torn dusty brown cloak with a belt that hides a pouch and knives.
Abilities: Fire breath and a venomous tail.
Other: He's a wanted dragon in many tribes, so has to be careful with who he trusts.

Name: Queen Hibiscus
Sexuality: Straight
Tribe: Rainwings
Role: Queen for about twenty years.
Personality: Snarky and bold, but brave and an amazing planner. However, she is a coward in battle and refuses to fight alongside her tribe, despite them hardly leaving the Rainforest to assist their allies. She uses the lazy Rainwing stereotype to her advantage due to its rising popularity after they refused to get involved with the Darkstalker incident.
Appearance: Pink with large white and yellow spots, along with being covered in hundreds of orange, yellow, white, and pink hibiscus flowers.
Abilities: Color-changing scales, venomous spit, and a prehensile tail.
Other: She only has one daughter (which is an open spot!).
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Bump
Bump
I'll post a character later, this looks really interesting! :D
I'll post a character later, this looks really interesting! :D

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
@MintyKitsune
Thank you so much! Take as much time as you need, there's no rush :)
@MintyKitsune
Thank you so much! Take as much time as you need, there's no rush :)
I'll whip up a character later, this seems interesting
I'll whip up a character later, this seems interesting
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@Goldenwolfmidna
Cool, thanks for letting me know
@Goldenwolfmidna
Cool, thanks for letting me know
bump
bump
Name: Arrow

Role: Secretly a Solider for the Rain/Sky/Icewings

Personality: Arrow really doesn't like talking, and not in a cute way, she just doesn't like other dragons. When she does talks it's rather monotone, and often rolls her eyes, or responds sarcastically. She has a slight soft spot for cute things, and will become rather overbearing and protective if she likes you. Not that it happens often, since she's in a war, most of her friends end up dead. If she wants something, she'll get it, no matter the cost.

Appearance: She is mostly a sandy-brown, the tips of her scales dipped in black. The tips of her wings are ebony, while the rest is a light sandy color. Her eyes are completely brown, as is her stinger. Her underbelly is lighter than the rest of her body, a light yellow, like the tips of the sun. She is stiff, with shorter wings than average. She drags her tail on the ground, and stand up very straight. Is taller than the average dragon.

Abilities: Stinger, fire, skilled in the art of throwing knives and other weapons. Other basic dragon abilities.

Other:
- Believes there is a strength in numbers, even if she doesn't like the dragons she's working with.
- Is faster on her feet than on land
- Most of the time lets the other dragon strike first.
- Is very interested in dragon culture, and if she was not a solider she would be a historian.
- Enjoys hunting and making things.
- Joined the Rainwings because she views the Nightwing as evil.
- Will get what she hecking wants.
- Is pretty good with direction, and knows where to go.
- Likes hanging out with Rainwings and Skywings.
- Thinks Icewings are weird.
- Her mother and father wanted her to join the war, and she was raised to KiLl.
- Carries weapons around with her. Actually wanted to be an assassin. Was turned down.

--

Name: Tidepool

Tribe: Seawing

Role: Salvationist (Doesn't want to be, is instead a writer)

Personality: Often curious, and acts younger than his age. He often asks 'what if?' He loves books, and loves writing even more, if that was possible. Highly sensitive, and is compassionate. Loves goofing off, and joking around, but will stop. Gets frustrated easily, and cannot stand others who ignore him, or act tough. Is slightly wary and shy, but is normally nice. Honestly is a child at heart.

Appearance: Tidepool is mostly dark blue, with lighter blue wings. His light-up scales are a calming coral, while his eyes are a murky brown. He has a tendency to have algae, or bracken clinging to his wings; he loves spending time in shallow water for long amounts of time. He is slightly plump, with large wings, and a kind face.

Abilities: (Fire breath, stinger, seer, etc). Average Seawing abilities. He's fairly skilled at writing.

Other: (this can be information about your dragon or about yourself):
- Likes staying up at night.
- Is rather adapt at climbing over rocks and other things
- Fight defensively, if at all. More talented at healing. Can heal, will heal.
- Makes puns at all times. (Even when he shouldn't)
- Does not like dragons being sad.
- Really likes shallow water, because, embarrassingly, he isn't the best swimmer.
- Has a collection of shells, and a bunch of pet starfish at home.
- Is going around making biography's on other dragons in the war instead of hunting the Deliverants down. Wow he is such a bad boy.
- Thinks the war is useless.

--

Name: Lavender

Tribe: Rainwing

Role: Deliverant (Gardener/Fruit Gatherer)

Personality: Lavender is pretty cheerful, and can be nice, though is nervous most of the time. Not shy, but not outgoing, she often blends into the background in ways most others can't. She really does like talking though, and is curious and exciting once you get to know her, albeit very sarcastic. She gets confused rather easily, and is slightly scatterbrained, but is smart-ish. She carries a sense of guilt with her, and if provoked can get very angry. Really likes dragnets and cute things. A bit type-A to be honest, and blames herself. Motherly, and often quietly amused.

Appearance: Lavender, is mainly a pale purple, and her wings are a much darker shade of purple, eventually fading to a slightly lighter shade. She's dotted with small flower marking that are black. Her underbelly is almost white, and she is honestly just varying shades of purple. Her eyes are a light green, and her horns, oddly enough, are a lemon yellow. Of course, she can change color, so this is just her base color. She also has a touch of magenta on her. She is honestly very pretty. She is tall and willowy, but slouches a lot.

Abilities: (Fire breath, stinger, seer, etc). Shooting venom from her fangs, camouflage, a prehensile tail. She often mimics bird calls for fun, and is talented at healing (and making poisons shhh), and is very good with flowers.

- She almost poisoned her family a long time ago, doesn't like to think about it. She mixed up some leaves when making tea and then they got very sick.
- Has a pet macaw named Bamboo.
- Doesn't like flying, likes swinging from tree to tree
- Second guesses herself a lot.
- Spent a fair amount of time in the Ice Kingdom. Fell in love there.
- There is a flower somewhere on her, tucked behind her ear, around her neck.
- Carries a blow-gun just in case, as well as some other things.
- Smells like Lavender
- Collect weird fruit a LOT.
Name: Arrow

Role: Secretly a Solider for the Rain/Sky/Icewings

Personality: Arrow really doesn't like talking, and not in a cute way, she just doesn't like other dragons. When she does talks it's rather monotone, and often rolls her eyes, or responds sarcastically. She has a slight soft spot for cute things, and will become rather overbearing and protective if she likes you. Not that it happens often, since she's in a war, most of her friends end up dead. If she wants something, she'll get it, no matter the cost.

Appearance: She is mostly a sandy-brown, the tips of her scales dipped in black. The tips of her wings are ebony, while the rest is a light sandy color. Her eyes are completely brown, as is her stinger. Her underbelly is lighter than the rest of her body, a light yellow, like the tips of the sun. She is stiff, with shorter wings than average. She drags her tail on the ground, and stand up very straight. Is taller than the average dragon.

Abilities: Stinger, fire, skilled in the art of throwing knives and other weapons. Other basic dragon abilities.

Other:
- Believes there is a strength in numbers, even if she doesn't like the dragons she's working with.
- Is faster on her feet than on land
- Most of the time lets the other dragon strike first.
- Is very interested in dragon culture, and if she was not a solider she would be a historian.
- Enjoys hunting and making things.
- Joined the Rainwings because she views the Nightwing as evil.
- Will get what she hecking wants.
- Is pretty good with direction, and knows where to go.
- Likes hanging out with Rainwings and Skywings.
- Thinks Icewings are weird.
- Her mother and father wanted her to join the war, and she was raised to KiLl.
- Carries weapons around with her. Actually wanted to be an assassin. Was turned down.

--

Name: Tidepool

Tribe: Seawing

Role: Salvationist (Doesn't want to be, is instead a writer)

Personality: Often curious, and acts younger than his age. He often asks 'what if?' He loves books, and loves writing even more, if that was possible. Highly sensitive, and is compassionate. Loves goofing off, and joking around, but will stop. Gets frustrated easily, and cannot stand others who ignore him, or act tough. Is slightly wary and shy, but is normally nice. Honestly is a child at heart.

Appearance: Tidepool is mostly dark blue, with lighter blue wings. His light-up scales are a calming coral, while his eyes are a murky brown. He has a tendency to have algae, or bracken clinging to his wings; he loves spending time in shallow water for long amounts of time. He is slightly plump, with large wings, and a kind face.

Abilities: (Fire breath, stinger, seer, etc). Average Seawing abilities. He's fairly skilled at writing.

Other: (this can be information about your dragon or about yourself):
- Likes staying up at night.
- Is rather adapt at climbing over rocks and other things
- Fight defensively, if at all. More talented at healing. Can heal, will heal.
- Makes puns at all times. (Even when he shouldn't)
- Does not like dragons being sad.
- Really likes shallow water, because, embarrassingly, he isn't the best swimmer.
- Has a collection of shells, and a bunch of pet starfish at home.
- Is going around making biography's on other dragons in the war instead of hunting the Deliverants down. Wow he is such a bad boy.
- Thinks the war is useless.

--

Name: Lavender

Tribe: Rainwing

Role: Deliverant (Gardener/Fruit Gatherer)

Personality: Lavender is pretty cheerful, and can be nice, though is nervous most of the time. Not shy, but not outgoing, she often blends into the background in ways most others can't. She really does like talking though, and is curious and exciting once you get to know her, albeit very sarcastic. She gets confused rather easily, and is slightly scatterbrained, but is smart-ish. She carries a sense of guilt with her, and if provoked can get very angry. Really likes dragnets and cute things. A bit type-A to be honest, and blames herself. Motherly, and often quietly amused.

Appearance: Lavender, is mainly a pale purple, and her wings are a much darker shade of purple, eventually fading to a slightly lighter shade. She's dotted with small flower marking that are black. Her underbelly is almost white, and she is honestly just varying shades of purple. Her eyes are a light green, and her horns, oddly enough, are a lemon yellow. Of course, she can change color, so this is just her base color. She also has a touch of magenta on her. She is honestly very pretty. She is tall and willowy, but slouches a lot.

Abilities: (Fire breath, stinger, seer, etc). Shooting venom from her fangs, camouflage, a prehensile tail. She often mimics bird calls for fun, and is talented at healing (and making poisons shhh), and is very good with flowers.

- She almost poisoned her family a long time ago, doesn't like to think about it. She mixed up some leaves when making tea and then they got very sick.
- Has a pet macaw named Bamboo.
- Doesn't like flying, likes swinging from tree to tree
- Second guesses herself a lot.
- Spent a fair amount of time in the Ice Kingdom. Fell in love there.
- There is a flower somewhere on her, tucked behind her ear, around her neck.
- Carries a blow-gun just in case, as well as some other things.
- Smells like Lavender
- Collect weird fruit a LOT.

~ she/they! biromantic!!

Arrow is accepted :), I'm assuming this is still a wip so I'll hold off on the other two for now
@MintyKitsune
Arrow is accepted :), I'm assuming this is still a wip so I'll hold off on the other two for now
@MintyKitsune
ack yeah they are, thank you!

(i'm subbed!)
ack yeah they are, thank you!

(i'm subbed!)

~ she/they! biromantic!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15