Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War of Wings (WoF) [OOC; Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
WIP

Name: Queen Khione
Sexuality: Ace Lesbian
Tribe: Icewings
Role: Queen for about 24 years
Personality: Khione is complicated. In her youth, she bottled up her feelings and eventually exploded, her stress and anger rolling out and washing all over everyone. She still carries mental scars from those times. She often overthinks things and panics easily. She does have good days sometimes, acting bright, happy, and confident. But sometimes her happiness is bittersweet. She will often be found, lost in thought, watching the horizon. She doesn't really spend time off work, instead working night and day for her kingdom. She wishes that she never became queen, but she knows the kingdom needs her to steer them away from the horrors of Darkstalker.
One of her greatest failures, according to her, was raising her son, Everest.
Khione loves him as much as she can, but she never loved his father. The kingdom needed a royal line, of course, but she always felt distant from her child and mate. She knew who she loved, but she had to sacrifice that freedom for her kingdom. Khione wishes that one day, she can get over everything and really get to know her son. But, he's grown now, and he's flown from the nest.
Appearance: Khione
Abilities: Average Icewing abilities, well trained in combat
Backstory:
The cold wind gnawed at her scales as she bolted away from the castle.
It was sharp and amazing at the same time, and she loved it. She was free.
Khione dove into a snowdrift to avoid the circling guards, waiting exactly 30 seconds before running out into the wild expanse.
---
The female icewing turned towards Khione, grinning.
Her neck was bare of the circle ranking necklace, but she didn't seem like someone from the seventh circle from the stories.
"Hi! I'm Eider! Like the duck!" she chirped
---
Khione looked up from the soft nest of moss and sweet smelling herbs. Someone was at the mouth of the cave.
She gently nudged the sleeping form of Eider beside her. The graceful loner cracked one eye open.
"Not now Khi, I want three more minutes." she groaned, shifting around.
"Eider, it's important." Khione hissed quietly.
Eider finally looked up and saw the storm of figures approaching.
"Isn't that the royal guard? They have those fancy spears."
Khione wrapped her tail around her girlfriend's.
"They're after me. Run. Use the back exit."
Other:
-Very Lesbian
-Cant sing very well, but an amazing dancer
-Has a soft spot for foxes
-Has sworn off eating duck
-Loves amethyst and owns several pieces amethyst jewelry
-Probably has anxiety
-Not very superstitious
Name: Hazel
Sexuality: BI BI BI BI BI BI BI BI BI
Tribe: Mudwing
Role: Deliverants
Personality: Extremely naive. He's been raised in a very trusting group, so he just believes that everyone's like him. VERY easily manipulated, if you can convince him that it means peace. Hazel was shocked to hear that Darkstalker existed and would do such mean things. When he heard of this chaos, he immediately tracked down the Deliverants and joined them. His life mission is to convert everyone to pacifism.
Death shakes him. He doesn't fear death for himself, but it's painful for him to see bodies and death caused by the war. It doesn't matter how important something is, he'll stop and respect the dead. Some jokingly nicknamed him 'The Dainty Digger', for the respectful graves he leaves behind for the bodies he finds.
Just because he's naive about war, doesn't mean he's dumb.
He's very well educated in botany, agriculture, culture, and history. An excellent chef and is literate, though he's trying to learn cursive.
Appearance: Ignore the gold, he doesn't wear jewelry here
Abilities: Average Mudwing abilities. Due to both his parents coming from Red Eggs, he has a slightly higher resistance to fire, but NOWHERE near a pure Red Egg's ability. Also can breathe fire in slightly colder weather than usual mudwings
Other:
-Precious lil' bean
-The biggest Bi in the Mud kingdom
-Literally scared of shadows
-In love with ladybugs. Will have at least three on him at a time
WIP

Name: Queen Khione
Sexuality: Ace Lesbian
Tribe: Icewings
Role: Queen for about 24 years
Personality: Khione is complicated. In her youth, she bottled up her feelings and eventually exploded, her stress and anger rolling out and washing all over everyone. She still carries mental scars from those times. She often overthinks things and panics easily. She does have good days sometimes, acting bright, happy, and confident. But sometimes her happiness is bittersweet. She will often be found, lost in thought, watching the horizon. She doesn't really spend time off work, instead working night and day for her kingdom. She wishes that she never became queen, but she knows the kingdom needs her to steer them away from the horrors of Darkstalker.
One of her greatest failures, according to her, was raising her son, Everest.
Khione loves him as much as she can, but she never loved his father. The kingdom needed a royal line, of course, but she always felt distant from her child and mate. She knew who she loved, but she had to sacrifice that freedom for her kingdom. Khione wishes that one day, she can get over everything and really get to know her son. But, he's grown now, and he's flown from the nest.
Appearance: Khione
Abilities: Average Icewing abilities, well trained in combat
Backstory:
The cold wind gnawed at her scales as she bolted away from the castle.
It was sharp and amazing at the same time, and she loved it. She was free.
Khione dove into a snowdrift to avoid the circling guards, waiting exactly 30 seconds before running out into the wild expanse.
---
The female icewing turned towards Khione, grinning.
Her neck was bare of the circle ranking necklace, but she didn't seem like someone from the seventh circle from the stories.
"Hi! I'm Eider! Like the duck!" she chirped
---
Khione looked up from the soft nest of moss and sweet smelling herbs. Someone was at the mouth of the cave.
She gently nudged the sleeping form of Eider beside her. The graceful loner cracked one eye open.
"Not now Khi, I want three more minutes." she groaned, shifting around.
"Eider, it's important." Khione hissed quietly.
Eider finally looked up and saw the storm of figures approaching.
"Isn't that the royal guard? They have those fancy spears."
Khione wrapped her tail around her girlfriend's.
"They're after me. Run. Use the back exit."
Other:
-Very Lesbian
-Cant sing very well, but an amazing dancer
-Has a soft spot for foxes
-Has sworn off eating duck
-Loves amethyst and owns several pieces amethyst jewelry
-Probably has anxiety
-Not very superstitious
Name: Hazel
Sexuality: BI BI BI BI BI BI BI BI BI
Tribe: Mudwing
Role: Deliverants
Personality: Extremely naive. He's been raised in a very trusting group, so he just believes that everyone's like him. VERY easily manipulated, if you can convince him that it means peace. Hazel was shocked to hear that Darkstalker existed and would do such mean things. When he heard of this chaos, he immediately tracked down the Deliverants and joined them. His life mission is to convert everyone to pacifism.
Death shakes him. He doesn't fear death for himself, but it's painful for him to see bodies and death caused by the war. It doesn't matter how important something is, he'll stop and respect the dead. Some jokingly nicknamed him 'The Dainty Digger', for the respectful graves he leaves behind for the bodies he finds.
Just because he's naive about war, doesn't mean he's dumb.
He's very well educated in botany, agriculture, culture, and history. An excellent chef and is literate, though he's trying to learn cursive.
Appearance: Ignore the gold, he doesn't wear jewelry here
Abilities: Average Mudwing abilities. Due to both his parents coming from Red Eggs, he has a slightly higher resistance to fire, but NOWHERE near a pure Red Egg's ability. Also can breathe fire in slightly colder weather than usual mudwings
Other:
-Precious lil' bean
-The biggest Bi in the Mud kingdom
-Literally scared of shadows
-In love with ladybugs. Will have at least three on him at a time
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Accepted :)
Accepted :)
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Whoooooooooo I spent waaaaaay too much time on this. I'm too much of a perfectionist to leave a half-finished thing there :p
Whoooooooooo I spent waaaaaay too much time on this. I'm too much of a perfectionist to leave a half-finished thing there :p
7zcCDc4.png
Hahahah, I get that lol. It looks great!
Hahahah, I get that lol. It looks great!
There's this little itch in my mind.

Hollering that I should actually flesh out the romance.
And post it here.
No matter how long it is.
Though it's probably going to be like, 200 pages long.
There's this little itch in my mind.

Hollering that I should actually flesh out the romance.
And post it here.
No matter how long it is.
Though it's probably going to be like, 200 pages long.
7zcCDc4.png
ho ho that sounds spicy
proooobably shouldn't though
ho ho that sounds spicy
proooobably shouldn't though
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mental battles

AND I have to finish a ref for another personal character for a side thing, so my brain's just going ballistic
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mental battles

AND I have to finish a ref for another personal character for a side thing, so my brain's just going ballistic
7zcCDc4.png
I send what little energy I have to you. It's not much but it's all I have... may it serve you better than it has ever served me
I send what little energy I have to you. It's not much but it's all I have... may it serve you better than it has ever served me
No, don't burn yourself out.

I have........TEA
with....too much honey.
Oh well, almost done anyways.
No, don't burn yourself out.

I have........TEA
with....too much honey.
Oh well, almost done anyways.
7zcCDc4.png
I won't be able to post until Sunday afternoon because I'm going to be out of Wi-Fi range. Do you think I could make a sib for your mudWing Hazel?
I won't be able to post until Sunday afternoon because I'm going to be out of Wi-Fi range. Do you think I could make a sib for your mudWing Hazel?
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15