Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War of Wings (WoF) [OOC; Closed For Now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Name:Chamealeon (I didn't spell chameleon wrong this is just how his name is pronounced)
Sexuality:Straight
Tribe:Rainwing
Role:Deliverants
Personality: A Completely grumpy and hates other dragons. A 6 year old dragonet. He will cooperate with others in his group as long as they don't get too close. He likes to eat Meats instead of Fruit. He's a huge jerk and works as an assassin.
Appearance: A light gray but ready to change color at any moment. Sometimes his's scales will turn pink when he's flustered.
Ability(s) He can camouflage into his surroundings and shoot a deadly venom from his front two fangs. He has a long for pristine tail for climbing.
Other: He likes to kill scavengers raid their farms and put the livestock in cave then come back, then come back to take care of them. He does have a soft side!
Name:Chamealeon (I didn't spell chameleon wrong this is just how his name is pronounced)
Sexuality:Straight
Tribe:Rainwing
Role:Deliverants
Personality: A Completely grumpy and hates other dragons. A 6 year old dragonet. He will cooperate with others in his group as long as they don't get too close. He likes to eat Meats instead of Fruit. He's a huge jerk and works as an assassin.
Appearance: A light gray but ready to change color at any moment. Sometimes his's scales will turn pink when he's flustered.
Ability(s) He can camouflage into his surroundings and shoot a deadly venom from his front two fangs. He has a long for pristine tail for climbing.
Other: He likes to kill scavengers raid their farms and put the livestock in cave then come back, then come back to take care of them. He does have a soft side!
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
Accepted!
Accepted!
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Nice!
Nice!
Ic will be posted once another person finishes their sheet ^.^
Ic will be posted once another person finishes their sheet ^.^
I finally got into a roleplay on time. YES!
I finally got into a roleplay on time. YES!
Hurray hahah
Hurray hahah
I just realized that there's no roles that are really just 'normal' soldiers in the war? Is it okay if I make some of those? Everything is pretty wip because I really want to go to sleep, but I'll work on this after I wake up. Ages are in human ages because I don't really get dragon ages after 7. Apex might change a lot before I finish her since nothing about her is really fixed.

Name:
Everest
Sexuality:
Straight
Tribe:
Icewing
Role:
Prince - Salvationist

Personality:
Everest is always trying his best to meet his tribe's standards, both subconsciously and not, and he's harsh on himself because of it. He is prideful but well-mannered—having been taught to stay polite and poised—and, as a reserved dragon, he rarely comes off as arrogant. He's careful, logically analyzing situations before laying out a plan, and observant as well. When he's alone—or with someone he's comfortable with—he doesn't feel the need to hide the parts of himself that, in his words, "don't really fit." He will get distracted more and act more emotional, letting what's on his mind show.

Appearance:
Most of Everest's scales are a snow white, but the top of his snout as well as his forehead are a dark grey-blue—like storm clouds. He a few hazy lines of sorts of the same color—one running down his neck and ending at the tip of his tail, a few other faint ones along the front of his arms and legs, and another weaving back and forward along his wings which gives the remaining white patches the appearance of clouds along a darkened sky—and his spines look very similar in color, if only a touch or two darker. He has dark, black eyes, and a lean frame.

Abilities:
Frost breath, withstanding cold temperatures and bright light, serrated claws, skilled in combat

Other:
~Is in the first circle.
~Likes to carry a few Moon Globes on him, though most to all of them are old and therefore don't work.
~Wears a lot less jewelry than a normal Icewing at his station.
~Enjoys collecting little bits and pieces of things that he find interesting, though he doesn't do it around others.
~Likes owls and dogs, especially furry ones.
~Betrothed to a Icewing named Snowdrift.

Name:
Lotus
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Tribe:
Rainwing
Role:
Salvationist

Personality:
Lotus is outgoing and curious—she loves to learn new things and experiment—and her motto is to always answer yes when someone asks her if she wants to try something so that she doesn't miss out. She is passionate and self-driven, but she feels incredibly guilty after a fight—though she might need time to cool down—and will feel the need to apologize and make it up to whoever she fought with.

Appearance:
Lotus is a small statured Rainwing with a slim—if rather lanky—build. Her scales are a dark green, comparable in color to a lilypad, with lighter underbelly scales which are a dim grey-white. They match her accent scales, fans, and wings which are an assortment of dove greys and whites, though her wings do fade into a pale, blushing pink—which are the same color as her spines. Her eyes are a shining silver, and she usually has a bag or two strapped around her waist as well as a pipe of sorts which looks to be made of bamboo hanging from her waist.

Abilities:
Color changing scales, prehensive tail, venom, skilled with blow darts

Other:
~Very knowledgeable about rainforest plants and animals, and knows a lot about flora and fauna in general.
~Loves birds. Her favorite ones are hummingbirds.
~Enjoys doing most things as long as she's with someone else.
~Likes reading, and has a bit of a thing for smelling scrolls before she reads them.
~Messes around and experiments with things a lot in her freetime.
~Harbors a strong dislike against Nightwings and Mudwings. Seawings are a bit better in her opinion.

Name:
Apex
Sexuality:
Demi
Tribe:
Skywing
Role:
Deliverant - Formal General

Personality:
Apex is self-possessed and stays level-headed in grave situations. For the past few years, she's been catching up with her friends and figuring out her new life, but if the situation calls for it, she can step up to a leadership position; she's smart enough for it and also surprisingly good at motivating others. She's very supportive of others, helping them out when she can, and she likes teachings others what she's learned over the years.

Appearance:
Apex has a line of vibrant red scales the color of freshly picked cherries running down the back of her neck and her spine. Most of her scales are a mix of passionate reds and oranges like the color of blazing flames, and she has a row of sharp, dark grey spines along the center of her back as well as a pair of horns adorning her head that are similar in color to her spines, if slightly darker. She has eyes the color of liquid gold and a proud gaze. Her wings are the color of sunset—a beautiful blend of oranges and yellows—and her underbelly is a light peach. She has a muscular build and a tall, slender frame.

Abilities:
Firebreath, other normal Skywing abilities, skilled in both claw-to-claw combat and spearmanship

Other:
~Loves hot drinks and food.
~Is well-known among older Skywing soldiers, less so among the younger generation and most others.
~Is still in the habit of working out and sparring and still sometimes drops by at the training field.
~Enjoys listening to music and is still trying to figure out her favorite genre.
~Likes the creative arts in general.
~Owns a few pieces of jewelry, namely amber and ruby.
~Used to like her queen.

(If someone makes the Skywing queen and the ages don't match up, tell me and I'll change it.)
I just realized that there's no roles that are really just 'normal' soldiers in the war? Is it okay if I make some of those? Everything is pretty wip because I really want to go to sleep, but I'll work on this after I wake up. Ages are in human ages because I don't really get dragon ages after 7. Apex might change a lot before I finish her since nothing about her is really fixed.

Name:
Everest
Sexuality:
Straight
Tribe:
Icewing
Role:
Prince - Salvationist

Personality:
Everest is always trying his best to meet his tribe's standards, both subconsciously and not, and he's harsh on himself because of it. He is prideful but well-mannered—having been taught to stay polite and poised—and, as a reserved dragon, he rarely comes off as arrogant. He's careful, logically analyzing situations before laying out a plan, and observant as well. When he's alone—or with someone he's comfortable with—he doesn't feel the need to hide the parts of himself that, in his words, "don't really fit." He will get distracted more and act more emotional, letting what's on his mind show.

Appearance:
Most of Everest's scales are a snow white, but the top of his snout as well as his forehead are a dark grey-blue—like storm clouds. He a few hazy lines of sorts of the same color—one running down his neck and ending at the tip of his tail, a few other faint ones along the front of his arms and legs, and another weaving back and forward along his wings which gives the remaining white patches the appearance of clouds along a darkened sky—and his spines look very similar in color, if only a touch or two darker. He has dark, black eyes, and a lean frame.

Abilities:
Frost breath, withstanding cold temperatures and bright light, serrated claws, skilled in combat

Other:
~Is in the first circle.
~Likes to carry a few Moon Globes on him, though most to all of them are old and therefore don't work.
~Wears a lot less jewelry than a normal Icewing at his station.
~Enjoys collecting little bits and pieces of things that he find interesting, though he doesn't do it around others.
~Likes owls and dogs, especially furry ones.
~Betrothed to a Icewing named Snowdrift.

Name:
Lotus
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Tribe:
Rainwing
Role:
Salvationist

Personality:
Lotus is outgoing and curious—she loves to learn new things and experiment—and her motto is to always answer yes when someone asks her if she wants to try something so that she doesn't miss out. She is passionate and self-driven, but she feels incredibly guilty after a fight—though she might need time to cool down—and will feel the need to apologize and make it up to whoever she fought with.

Appearance:
Lotus is a small statured Rainwing with a slim—if rather lanky—build. Her scales are a dark green, comparable in color to a lilypad, with lighter underbelly scales which are a dim grey-white. They match her accent scales, fans, and wings which are an assortment of dove greys and whites, though her wings do fade into a pale, blushing pink—which are the same color as her spines. Her eyes are a shining silver, and she usually has a bag or two strapped around her waist as well as a pipe of sorts which looks to be made of bamboo hanging from her waist.

Abilities:
Color changing scales, prehensive tail, venom, skilled with blow darts

Other:
~Very knowledgeable about rainforest plants and animals, and knows a lot about flora and fauna in general.
~Loves birds. Her favorite ones are hummingbirds.
~Enjoys doing most things as long as she's with someone else.
~Likes reading, and has a bit of a thing for smelling scrolls before she reads them.
~Messes around and experiments with things a lot in her freetime.
~Harbors a strong dislike against Nightwings and Mudwings. Seawings are a bit better in her opinion.

Name:
Apex
Sexuality:
Demi
Tribe:
Skywing
Role:
Deliverant - Formal General

Personality:
Apex is self-possessed and stays level-headed in grave situations. For the past few years, she's been catching up with her friends and figuring out her new life, but if the situation calls for it, she can step up to a leadership position; she's smart enough for it and also surprisingly good at motivating others. She's very supportive of others, helping them out when she can, and she likes teachings others what she's learned over the years.

Appearance:
Apex has a line of vibrant red scales the color of freshly picked cherries running down the back of her neck and her spine. Most of her scales are a mix of passionate reds and oranges like the color of blazing flames, and she has a row of sharp, dark grey spines along the center of her back as well as a pair of horns adorning her head that are similar in color to her spines, if slightly darker. She has eyes the color of liquid gold and a proud gaze. Her wings are the color of sunset—a beautiful blend of oranges and yellows—and her underbelly is a light peach. She has a muscular build and a tall, slender frame.

Abilities:
Firebreath, other normal Skywing abilities, skilled in both claw-to-claw combat and spearmanship

Other:
~Loves hot drinks and food.
~Is well-known among older Skywing soldiers, less so among the younger generation and most others.
~Is still in the habit of working out and sparring and still sometimes drops by at the training field.
~Enjoys listening to music and is still trying to figure out her favorite genre.
~Likes the creative arts in general.
~Owns a few pieces of jewelry, namely amber and ruby.
~Used to like her queen.

(If someone makes the Skywing queen and the ages don't match up, tell me and I'll change it.)
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
I wasn't planning on having soldiers since the salvationists were intended to be the main antagonistic force, but yeah, that's alright. Welcome welcome
I wasn't planning on having soldiers since the salvationists were intended to be the main antagonistic force, but yeah, that's alright. Welcome welcome
Now that I've had some rest I think I can think clearly I'm going to add another characters Bank of 33 unused characters
Now that I've had some rest I think I can think clearly I'm going to add another characters Bank of 33 unused characters
hahahah alright, I'm going to be gone from 7:50-14:00 fr time just so you all know ^.^
hahahah alright, I'm going to be gone from 7:50-14:00 fr time just so you all know ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15