Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [OOC] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@TangerineFruit

Would I be able to add a loner oc? Or can there only be oc’s in factions?
@TangerineFruit

Would I be able to add a loner oc? Or can there only be oc’s in factions?
GNXA7KM.jpg
@Kitty4801
Loners are allowed ^^
@Kitty4801
Loners are allowed ^^
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
@TangerineFruit

Alright, Thank you!
@TangerineFruit

Alright, Thank you!
GNXA7KM.jpg
Name: Emori
Faction: Loner/Griever
Appearance: Emori is a rugged looking girl. She has platinum blond hair and hazel eyes. She is almost always dirtied, with smudges of dirt covering her body and clothes. Emori wears tight clothing and carries her weapon with her at all times due to being a loner. She caring and likes meeting new people... Atleast when they aren’t trying to kill her. Emori is also very accepting and gives everyone she meets a chance.
Backstory: Emori’s family originally came from the Pacifists, hence her kind nature. Her parents, along with her, were exiled while she was just a child. Due to her young age and her parents dying while she was still young, she never knew why they were exiled. Her parents were killed after a few years of living as a lone family. They were both killed by an attack of the infected. Emori escaped, but she blames herself for her parents deaths. She’s been alone and taking refuge in the knights various camps since she was 12. Emori won’t hold back in a fight and is surprisingly a talented fighter. She has taught herself almost everything she knows.
Other: Emori is pretty much just a nice girl that has been forced to live alone in the wilderness.
Name: Emori
Faction: Loner/Griever
Appearance: Emori is a rugged looking girl. She has platinum blond hair and hazel eyes. She is almost always dirtied, with smudges of dirt covering her body and clothes. Emori wears tight clothing and carries her weapon with her at all times due to being a loner. She caring and likes meeting new people... Atleast when they aren’t trying to kill her. Emori is also very accepting and gives everyone she meets a chance.
Backstory: Emori’s family originally came from the Pacifists, hence her kind nature. Her parents, along with her, were exiled while she was just a child. Due to her young age and her parents dying while she was still young, she never knew why they were exiled. Her parents were killed after a few years of living as a lone family. They were both killed by an attack of the infected. Emori escaped, but she blames herself for her parents deaths. She’s been alone and taking refuge in the knights various camps since she was 12. Emori won’t hold back in a fight and is surprisingly a talented fighter. She has taught herself almost everything she knows.
Other: Emori is pretty much just a nice girl that has been forced to live alone in the wilderness.
GNXA7KM.jpg
@Kitty4801
Accepted!
@Kitty4801
Accepted!

@TangerineFruit

Thanks!
@TangerineFruit

Thanks!
GNXA7KM.jpg
@TangerineFruit Let me know if I need to change anything, I'll respond in the morning^^ Name: Taiyo Akarui (Tai) Age: 17 Gender: Male Faction: Currently looking for a faction Appearance:[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/app/share/202009/190588_eQPtT5nz.png[/img] Made in picrew, art not mine! Tai has pale skin, white hair, and gold eyes; like most laolornes. His hair is on the fluffy side and is a bit messy and his feathered ears droop down. He has a long tail with an orb that appears to be made of light on the end, two feathers are on either side. His arms can turn into wings however he has no magical or unnatural abilities besides this. Backstory: Separated from his family Tai wanders the land in search of a faction, a new home. He's survived so far by either running from the infected or flighting them from a distance with a staff/branch/pole. Other: [LIST] [*]He is a Laolorne (see below for info [*]Bacon [*]Bi boi [*]Not that good at flying, he tends to glide unless if it's an emergency [/LIST] Laolorne info: Beings who claim they are made of light Laolornes are a rare species to find. All of them are pale and standing in light seems to make their skin shimmer. They all have feathered ears, positions and shapes vary, and all feathers are white as is their hair. A tail is also present and at the end is an orb of light (Some sort of feathers float around this). Their eyes are bright colors, typically yellow or gold, though bright or pastel blues, greens, and purples have also been seen. Both males and females depend on "light magic" to create wings; they can be dispelled at any time, but they generally keep them at all times except sleeping as a show of power. The females' wings attach to the back, allowing them to 'build' more muscle based on their magic. The males' "magic" essentially turns their arms into wings, forcing them to depend on conventional bodybuilding techniques to become strong fliers. Those who don’t have strong arm strength glide. Although Laolorne claim to have magic they have no extraordinary or unnatural abilities apart from their wings.
@TangerineFruit
Let me know if I need to change anything, I'll respond in the morning^^

Name: Taiyo Akarui (Tai)
Faction: Currently looking for a faction
Appearance:190588_eQPtT5nz.png
Made in picrew, art not mine!

Tai has pale skin, white hair, and gold eyes; like most laolornes. His hair is on the fluffy side and is a bit messy and his feathered ears droop down. He has a long tail with an orb that appears to be made of light on the end, two feathers are on either side. His arms can turn into wings however he has no magical or unnatural abilities besides this.

Backstory: Separated from his family Tai wanders the land in search of a faction, a new home. He's survived so far by either running from the infected or flighting them from a distance with a staff/branch/pole.

Other:
  • He is a Laolorne (see below for info
  • Bacon
  • Bi boi
  • Not that good at flying, he tends to glide unless if it's an emergency

Laolorne info: Beings who claim they are made of light Laolornes are a rare species to find. All of them are pale and standing in light seems to make their skin shimmer. They all have feathered ears, positions and shapes vary, and all feathers are white as is their hair. A tail is also present and at the end is an orb of light (Some sort of feathers float around this). Their eyes are bright colors, typically yellow or gold, though bright or pastel blues, greens, and purples have also been seen.

Both males and females depend on "light magic" to create wings; they can be dispelled at any time, but they generally keep them at all times except sleeping as a show of power. The females' wings attach to the back, allowing them to 'build' more muscle based on their magic. The males' "magic" essentially turns their arms into wings, forcing them to depend on conventional bodybuilding techniques to become strong fliers. Those who don’t have strong arm strength glide.

Although Laolorne claim to have magic they have no extraordinary or unnatural abilities apart from their wings.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25
Accepted!
@Scales25
Accepted!

Ehh screw it, I'll type up a character sheet tomorrow and sub... Hell I might even yeet two characters in here.

I know Prana the Khajiit will make a star appearance here probably as a knight since that fits her perfectly. (will happily call her a cat folk if need be since that's what a Khajiit is... And might possibly do Khajiit speak for her)

And I was thinking on some kind of draconian/wyvernian character (wingged lizard people)

I'm just spit balling ideas here and commit to the ping death... Am subbed. You got me with the huminod races...
Ehh screw it, I'll type up a character sheet tomorrow and sub... Hell I might even yeet two characters in here.

I know Prana the Khajiit will make a star appearance here probably as a knight since that fits her perfectly. (will happily call her a cat folk if need be since that's what a Khajiit is... And might possibly do Khajiit speak for her)

And I was thinking on some kind of draconian/wyvernian character (wingged lizard people)

I'm just spit balling ideas here and commit to the ping death... Am subbed. You got me with the huminod races...
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Ooooh I like the idea of winged lizard people XD
Ooooh I like the idea of winged lizard people XD

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27