Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [OOC] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Bump!
Bump!
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Name: Aonair Ochoa
Faction: Griever, medic
Appearance: He has amber eyes and hair so light it's easily mistaken for white-blonde, but that's not the case. It is actually a very pale brown. He's small for his age, easily mistaken for someone barely of age if that. He's almost always got medical supplies on hand even during the rare occasions you see him wandering around and not tending to a patient.
Personality/backstory: Almost too innocent to exist during the apocalypse, let alone in this faction, but he's got no idea what the grievers actually do as he never really leaves the base. He was taken in, fed, trained as a medic, and stuck in a room with his first patient as soon as he was seen as competent. No one ever bothered to inform him of what they actually did, let alone train him in fighting past 'if you see something that shouldn't be alive, swing something sharp at its head' since the rest figured out early on that he was too weak to be of use in that way. Most of the Grievers wanted to kill him or throw him out because of this but left him alive and sheltered because of his skill as a healer.
Other: ...yeah so he's a soft boi who doesn't know his friends are bad, that's about it lol
Name: Aonair Ochoa
Faction: Griever, medic
Appearance: He has amber eyes and hair so light it's easily mistaken for white-blonde, but that's not the case. It is actually a very pale brown. He's small for his age, easily mistaken for someone barely of age if that. He's almost always got medical supplies on hand even during the rare occasions you see him wandering around and not tending to a patient.
Personality/backstory: Almost too innocent to exist during the apocalypse, let alone in this faction, but he's got no idea what the grievers actually do as he never really leaves the base. He was taken in, fed, trained as a medic, and stuck in a room with his first patient as soon as he was seen as competent. No one ever bothered to inform him of what they actually did, let alone train him in fighting past 'if you see something that shouldn't be alive, swing something sharp at its head' since the rest figured out early on that he was too weak to be of use in that way. Most of the Grievers wanted to kill him or throw him out because of this but left him alive and sheltered because of his skill as a healer.
Other: ...yeah so he's a soft boi who doesn't know his friends are bad, that's about it lol
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
@LillyJay
Accepted!
And as long as a position is open you can take it ^^
@LillyJay
Accepted!
And as long as a position is open you can take it ^^

awesome~
he's such an adorable social softie and most of the OCs he knows well try to shelter him so of course the only logical conclusion is put him in all the gory/dystopian RPs i can find
awesome~
he's such an adorable social softie and most of the OCs he knows well try to shelter him so of course the only logical conclusion is put him in all the gory/dystopian RPs i can find
Bump!
Bump!

Babump
Babump
@Scales25 clarifying question here
you were asking a lot of questions here did you plan on joining?
@Scales25 clarifying question here
you were asking a lot of questions here did you plan on joining?
Yes, sorry! School’s making it a bit tough to work on a sheet. I’ll have it up sometime this week, hopefully today^^
Yes, sorry! School’s making it a bit tough to work on a sheet. I’ll have it up sometime this week, hopefully today^^
mU3UPIq.jpeg
i kinda hope there are a few other grievers eventually so i can interact with people
i kinda hope there are a few other grievers eventually so i can interact with people
Hi fren! Can I reserve the leader of the knights?
Hi fren! Can I reserve the leader of the knights?
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27