Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [OOC] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@MoonHawk
Sure!
@MoonHawk
Sure!
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
Bump!
@MoonHawk
Don’t forget to make your character sheet, just a friendly reminder ^^
Bump!
@MoonHawk
Don’t forget to make your character sheet, just a friendly reminder ^^

Sorry! Will make it soon!
Sorry! Will make it soon!
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Name: Ontari
Faction: The Grievers, General
Appearance: Ontari has dark brown hair, highlighted with a lighter brown. Her hair is usually kept down with a variety of little braids throughout it. She has deep blue eyes with touches of green throughout. Ontari wears rugged clothes and is always carrying her beaten up sword on her back. She is around 5’7
Backstory: Ontari was rescued as a baby by a kind Griever. The others didn’t take to the rescue lightly and executed her rescuer. They mercifully had not killed the child, Ontari. They raised her as a warrior and she quickly grew to become an amazing warrior. She’s known for her rough personality and brutalness. Although she is young, she is one of the best warriors, as seen in her role. Ontari does have a soft spot for her friends though, you always want to be on her good side. She serves the leader well and is loyal to her faction.
Other: Ontari is actually really nice once you get to know her :) Just kind of aggressive a times

Edit: I just realized my OCs name is very similar to the general of The Knights faction, if needed I can change the name!
Name: Ontari
Faction: The Grievers, General
Appearance: Ontari has dark brown hair, highlighted with a lighter brown. Her hair is usually kept down with a variety of little braids throughout it. She has deep blue eyes with touches of green throughout. Ontari wears rugged clothes and is always carrying her beaten up sword on her back. She is around 5’7
Backstory: Ontari was rescued as a baby by a kind Griever. The others didn’t take to the rescue lightly and executed her rescuer. They mercifully had not killed the child, Ontari. They raised her as a warrior and she quickly grew to become an amazing warrior. She’s known for her rough personality and brutalness. Although she is young, she is one of the best warriors, as seen in her role. Ontari does have a soft spot for her friends though, you always want to be on her good side. She serves the leader well and is loyal to her faction.
Other: Ontari is actually really nice once you get to know her :) Just kind of aggressive a times

Edit: I just realized my OCs name is very similar to the general of The Knights faction, if needed I can change the name!
GNXA7KM.jpg
@Kitty4801 @LilyJay @MoonHawk @Scales25
The names fine, and welcome aboard! ^^
Edit: Once everyone gets there character sheets in I’ll go ahead and open the IC
@Kitty4801 @LilyJay @MoonHawk @Scales25
The names fine, and welcome aboard! ^^
Edit: Once everyone gets there character sheets in I’ll go ahead and open the IC

@TangerineFruit Yay! I’m so excited [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@TangerineFruit

Yay! I’m so excited
GNXA7KM.jpg
@TangerineFruit

I'm going to guess that magic isn't allowed.

Also is it ok if I have a nonhuman character who can glide on 'wings'?
(No flying, just gliding)
@TangerineFruit

I'm going to guess that magic isn't allowed.

Also is it ok if I have a nonhuman character who can glide on 'wings'?
(No flying, just gliding)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25
That’s fine! I don’t mind things like flying or horns and tails etc, but no super human strengths, magical abilities and stuff like that but flying is fine if you’d like because that can be considered a natural mutation and not magic.
@Scales25
That’s fine! I don’t mind things like flying or horns and tails etc, but no super human strengths, magical abilities and stuff like that but flying is fine if you’d like because that can be considered a natural mutation and not magic.

Cool
Cool
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Name: Naiah
Faction: Inventors of The Light, Head Inventor
Appearance: Darker skin with golden blonde hair that she often has tied up in a ponytail, she has dark green eyes and freckles. She is (5’7) and is relatively fit. She wears steampunk like clothing especially her goggles that she is either wearing or are on her forehead.
Backstory: Her family was originally from The Grievers until they eventually ran away and joined the faction Inventors of The Light she quickly proved her ingenuity and rose to the top claiming the title of Head Inventor at a young age.
Other: Turkey bacon
Name: Naiah
Faction: Inventors of The Light, Head Inventor
Appearance: Darker skin with golden blonde hair that she often has tied up in a ponytail, she has dark green eyes and freckles. She is (5’7) and is relatively fit. She wears steampunk like clothing especially her goggles that she is either wearing or are on her forehead.
Backstory: Her family was originally from The Grievers until they eventually ran away and joined the faction Inventors of The Light she quickly proved her ingenuity and rose to the top claiming the title of Head Inventor at a young age.
Other: Turkey bacon

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27