Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallen World [OOC] CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
Yessss
Yessss
GNXA7KM.jpg
Subbed to that as well! RIP my pings!
Subbed to that as well! RIP my pings!
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Artemis is going to be the most adorable thing XD
Artemis is going to be the most adorable thing XD
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
I’m literally so excited for this rp xDD
I’m literally so excited for this rp xDD
GNXA7KM.jpg
SAMEEEEEE
SAMEEEEEE
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
I know... I've fallen in love with using the Khajiit speak for Prana... it's really fun to write.

also assuming your character is in the same woods as Theqhit Kitty... I'll gladly correct it if that's not the case.
I know... I've fallen in love with using the Khajiit speak for Prana... it's really fun to write.

also assuming your character is in the same woods as Theqhit Kitty... I'll gladly correct it if that's not the case.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I'm almost done, backstories take me a bit to type, sorry hahah
I'm almost done, backstories take me a bit to type, sorry hahah
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
@SmilodonLady

Yep that’d work!
@SmilodonLady

Yep that’d work!
GNXA7KM.jpg
Name: Therkai
Faction: (Or the lack of) The Grievers, Co-leader
Appearance: A purple-blue tiefling (no magic) with horns that curl slightly inwards with short dark purple hair that looks to be black unless under direct sunlight. He wears a silver and gold masquerade mask around his brown eyes that complements the gold and silver bands and specks implanted into his horns, face, arms, and neck. The masquerade mask has blue and purple feathers that are just lighter than his skin tone, these feathers are randomly scattered throughout his clothes too. He wears black and white clothing. (If I have time, I might draw him).
Backstory: A thief that was caught stealing from the Knights- he was found by an old member of the Grievers and quickly made up a story that the Knights were hunting him down because they wanted his valuables (aka the jewels and bacon he stole). The Grievers begrudgingly accepted him and ever since that day he's been viciously working his way to the top- but his motives are unknown.
5'2
Other:
-He's childish and playful, nearly coming off as innocent- but he has a reputation of manipulating those around him to get what he wants. This childishness also means that he appears to severely lacks empathy and tends to be rude by ignoring basic manners and formalities.
-Therkai has never directly killed anyone (not counting the infected) and tends to avoid battle if possible.
-Therkai enjoys planning and strategy.
-He occasionally pulls pranks on people, an example of this would be when he stole someone's knife and pinned the blame on another person- causing fighting between them until he casually tossed the knife on the ground between the two.
-He works best with small weapons or bows.
Name: Orca Farral
Faction: (Or the lack of) Leader of the Peace Keepers
Appearance: A 6'1 woman who is covered in long branches, willow branches, vines, and flowers. She wears a "crown" that is a circle made out of dead red and yellow leaves. She wears a light-fade-to-dark green cloak that has a cream trim and brown symbols on it. Orca gained her nickname from her pure black skin and white hair. She has beady black irises.
Backstory: Saddened by the constant fighting and destruction by the infected, Orca became leader to keep her group alive and healthy, all the while still fighting off the infected. She wishes that the other factions would work together instead of fighting so they could focus their efforts on finding a cure or a way to destroy the infected instead of fighting each other. Orca is a quiet but wise woman, who has seen many tragedies in her life. She is very generous, but if her generosity is abused, she will take back what she gave and drive the person out of her faction.
Other:
-She can generally be found trying to make a garden, but it keeps getting destroyed.
-Orca works best with large, stronger weapons like swords or warhammers.
-She believes in gods (I'll probably just use DnD gods) and the fae. Though whether or not they're real is up for the individual to decide- and she understands this.

(If you want me to change anything please let me know!)
Name: Therkai
Faction: (Or the lack of) The Grievers, Co-leader
Appearance: A purple-blue tiefling (no magic) with horns that curl slightly inwards with short dark purple hair that looks to be black unless under direct sunlight. He wears a silver and gold masquerade mask around his brown eyes that complements the gold and silver bands and specks implanted into his horns, face, arms, and neck. The masquerade mask has blue and purple feathers that are just lighter than his skin tone, these feathers are randomly scattered throughout his clothes too. He wears black and white clothing. (If I have time, I might draw him).
Backstory: A thief that was caught stealing from the Knights- he was found by an old member of the Grievers and quickly made up a story that the Knights were hunting him down because they wanted his valuables (aka the jewels and bacon he stole). The Grievers begrudgingly accepted him and ever since that day he's been viciously working his way to the top- but his motives are unknown.
5'2
Other:
-He's childish and playful, nearly coming off as innocent- but he has a reputation of manipulating those around him to get what he wants. This childishness also means that he appears to severely lacks empathy and tends to be rude by ignoring basic manners and formalities.
-Therkai has never directly killed anyone (not counting the infected) and tends to avoid battle if possible.
-Therkai enjoys planning and strategy.
-He occasionally pulls pranks on people, an example of this would be when he stole someone's knife and pinned the blame on another person- causing fighting between them until he casually tossed the knife on the ground between the two.
-He works best with small weapons or bows.
Name: Orca Farral
Faction: (Or the lack of) Leader of the Peace Keepers
Appearance: A 6'1 woman who is covered in long branches, willow branches, vines, and flowers. She wears a "crown" that is a circle made out of dead red and yellow leaves. She wears a light-fade-to-dark green cloak that has a cream trim and brown symbols on it. Orca gained her nickname from her pure black skin and white hair. She has beady black irises.
Backstory: Saddened by the constant fighting and destruction by the infected, Orca became leader to keep her group alive and healthy, all the while still fighting off the infected. She wishes that the other factions would work together instead of fighting so they could focus their efforts on finding a cure or a way to destroy the infected instead of fighting each other. Orca is a quiet but wise woman, who has seen many tragedies in her life. She is very generous, but if her generosity is abused, she will take back what she gave and drive the person out of her faction.
Other:
-She can generally be found trying to make a garden, but it keeps getting destroyed.
-Orca works best with large, stronger weapons like swords or warhammers.
-She believes in gods (I'll probably just use DnD gods) and the fae. Though whether or not they're real is up for the individual to decide- and she understands this.

(If you want me to change anything please let me know!)
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27