Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Petal Project IC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Helios remained silent, as if it was obivous what he was doing.. he rammed into it again.
Helios remained silent, as if it was obivous what he was doing.. he rammed into it again.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
"Your going to get hurt! Stop!" Chronos tried to get Helios to quit it. Even if he managed to get through the scientist would surely set up some sort of punishment.
"Your going to get hurt! Stop!" Chronos tried to get Helios to quit it. Even if he managed to get through the scientist would surely set up some sort of punishment.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Helios tumbled onto the ground, he had made some sorta dent in the wall, but his arm was slightly bleeding..
Helios tumbled onto the ground, he had made some sorta dent in the wall, but his arm was slightly bleeding..
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Apollo heard the banging and winced, another Red Camilla popped up, this time on his neck.
Apollo heard the banging and winced, another Red Camilla popped up, this time on his neck.
JkpHEfN.jpg
" Oi! what are you doing? you're gonna hurt yourself!" Hades said, already concerned for the guy. Why was he ramming into the wall? It couldn't be destroyed by simply ramming into it. Even if he did, Hades didn't want the other guy to get punished. When he saw the blood, he shook his head.
" Oi! what are you doing? you're gonna hurt yourself!" Hades said, already concerned for the guy. Why was he ramming into the wall? It couldn't be destroyed by simply ramming into it. Even if he did, Hades didn't want the other guy to get punished. When he saw the blood, he shook his head.
He yelled loudly as roses covered his bleeding part of the arm, making it bloodier.
He yelled loudly as roses covered his bleeding part of the arm, making it bloodier.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Getting up, Hestia brushed any dirt off of her clothes. Branch in hand, she propped it up in the corner of the room. It was her flower corner, where she kept her magnolia branches. Some were wilting already, but the fresher ones looked pretty.

She willingly ignored the commotion in the background, focusing on her flower collection.
Getting up, Hestia brushed any dirt off of her clothes. Branch in hand, she propped it up in the corner of the room. It was her flower corner, where she kept her magnolia branches. Some were wilting already, but the fresher ones looked pretty.

She willingly ignored the commotion in the background, focusing on her flower collection.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Apollo sat down in the corner and lean against the wall he shared with Tartarus, the boy began to humm softly.
Apollo sat down in the corner and lean against the wall he shared with Tartarus, the boy began to humm softly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Hades scooted on the other side of his cell and covered his ears. he hated hearing people's screams of pain... it always made him feel afraid for some reason...
Hades scooted on the other side of his cell and covered his ears. he hated hearing people's screams of pain... it always made him feel afraid for some reason...
Apollo began to sing quietly, to try and distract himself from the yelling.

https://youtu.be/rMRFDR6CNrY
Apollo began to sing quietly, to try and distract himself from the yelling.

https://youtu.be/rMRFDR6CNrY
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55