Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Petal Project IC (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
"Aye aye!" She laughed loudly, she was having a great time.

Helios rolled his eyes, Idiots.. he thought.
"Aye aye!" She laughed loudly, she was having a great time.

Helios rolled his eyes, Idiots.. he thought.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Hades plopped down on the ground, listening to the goofballs acting like pirates. It was certainly different from other days. plus, he had nothing better to do. However, he certainly was not gonna join their 'pirate-talk' at the moment.
Hades plopped down on the ground, listening to the goofballs acting like pirates. It was certainly different from other days. plus, he had nothing better to do. However, he certainly was not gonna join their 'pirate-talk' at the moment.
Chronos turned his back to the glass and crossed his arms around his chest. He couldn't help but to be jealous of how lighthearted and happy the others could be.
Chronos turned his back to the glass and crossed his arms around his chest. He couldn't help but to be jealous of how lighthearted and happy the others could be.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Hypnos was trying to find something to do.. he found that he could make some notes with his stems, he just didn't know what to play.
Hypnos was trying to find something to do.. he found that he could make some notes with his stems, he just didn't know what to play.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Apollo finally broke into fits of laughter, "So....who is all here?" he asked.
Apollo finally broke into fits of laughter, "So....who is all here?" he asked.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Hestia giggled a bit at the conversation of pirates, she was laying on her back, eyes closed. Wincing as a magnolia sprung up, a thin branch came with it. A bit peeved, she whacked the branch and snapped it fairly close to he skin.

Hearing a question, she responded. "Hestia at your service!" A cheery voice, she picked up the branch to examine it.
Hestia giggled a bit at the conversation of pirates, she was laying on her back, eyes closed. Wincing as a magnolia sprung up, a thin branch came with it. A bit peeved, she whacked the branch and snapped it fairly close to he skin.

Hearing a question, she responded. "Hestia at your service!" A cheery voice, she picked up the branch to examine it.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Helios got an idea, he wanted to see how thin the walls were, "Stand back." he muttered as he charged into the metal wall.

Hypnos decided to test out all of his notes, he almost had a full piano..
Helios got an idea, he wanted to see how thin the walls were, "Stand back." he muttered as he charged into the metal wall.

Hypnos decided to test out all of his notes, he almost had a full piano..
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Hades looked at the others, who seemed to be rather quiet. he was debating if he should talk to them, or join the other conversation. "Well, for one, I'm over here. I've been listening since I just woke up not to long ago." Hades said. " Name's Hades."
Hades looked at the others, who seemed to be rather quiet. he was debating if he should talk to them, or join the other conversation. "Well, for one, I'm over here. I've been listening since I just woke up not to long ago." Hades said. " Name's Hades."
"What are you doing!" Chronos stood up as someone tried to smash through a wall.

"Tartarus" He answered simply, not seeing any reason to add extra flair to his introduction.
"What are you doing!" Chronos stood up as someone tried to smash through a wall.

"Tartarus" He answered simply, not seeing any reason to add extra flair to his introduction.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Apollo smiled, "I'm Apollo." he told Hestia and Tartarus, "Nice to meet you both."
Apollo smiled, "I'm Apollo." he told Hestia and Tartarus, "Nice to meet you both."
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55