Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Petal Project IC (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Selene did a pirate impression, "Aye me heartie." she giggled and grinned I love adventures, that's why I want to be a pirate.

Helios didn't bother listening, he kept staring at the floor..
Selene did a pirate impression, "Aye me heartie." she giggled and grinned I love adventures, that's why I want to be a pirate.

Helios didn't bother listening, he kept staring at the floor..
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
"Do you think they'll ever let us out?" Tartarus asked. He doubted it, they barely let them out of the cells let alone the whole lab. He began to pace back and forth, he hated sitting still.
"Do you think they'll ever let us out?" Tartarus asked. He doubted it, they barely let them out of the cells let alone the whole lab. He began to pace back and forth, he hated sitting still.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Apollo laughed, "Ay lass, the bright blue sky above us! The glorious shining sea before us!" He exclaimed in a very pirate-y voice, "I....don't know..I hope so." Apollo replied.
Apollo laughed, "Ay lass, the bright blue sky above us! The glorious shining sea before us!" He exclaimed in a very pirate-y voice, "I....don't know..I hope so." Apollo replied.
JkpHEfN.jpg
"'ere the greatest 'irates of all time!" she kept giggling.
"'ere the greatest 'irates of all time!" she kept giggling.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Apollo grinned, "Captain Apollo Jones and his partner in Crime Capitan Selene Nightling!" He said boldly.

Killian

*Cough cough*

Lucy

*Cough*
Apollo grinned, "Captain Apollo Jones and his partner in Crime Capitan Selene Nightling!" He said boldly.

Killian

*Cough cough*

Lucy

*Cough*
JkpHEfN.jpg
"First mate! I'm not a cap'n, that honor is yours!" She suddenly said to him.
"First mate! I'm not a cap'n, that honor is yours!" She suddenly said to him.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Hades groaned at the noise, can he not have peace and quiet for one second? He stood up off the floor and looked around. he hated it here... he wished this place could burn in hell at this point. He winced, realizing that a small patch of Gladiolus were growing out of his arm. just great...
Hades groaned at the noise, can he not have peace and quiet for one second? He stood up off the floor and looked around. he hated it here... he wished this place could burn in hell at this point. He winced, realizing that a small patch of Gladiolus were growing out of his arm. just great...
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2020-08-16 17:06:42" ] Killian *Cough cough* Lucy *Cough* [/quote] Lucy: I feel.. like Im being mocked..//
Luminousheart wrote on 2020-08-16 17:06:42:

Killian

*Cough cough*

Lucy

*Cough*

Lucy:

I feel.. like Im being mocked..//
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
Tartarus stayed quiet when they started acting like pirates. He didn't want to embarrass himself by joining them. Even though they don't know who he is he still feels nervous.
Tartarus stayed quiet when they started acting like pirates. He didn't want to embarrass himself by joining them. Even though they don't know who he is he still feels nervous.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Apollo laughed, "Ay! First make Selene! Hoist the colors!" He exclaimed, "We're off to distant lands!"
Apollo laughed, "Ay! First make Selene! Hoist the colors!" He exclaimed, "We're off to distant lands!"
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55