Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Petal Project IC (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
"Apollo." he replied, looking down at he Camilla that bloomed on his wrist.
"Apollo." he replied, looking down at he Camilla that bloomed on his wrist.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Chronos wiped a tear that formed in his eye before moving to sit at the front of his cell. He put his glasses back on and looked out of the glass that separated him from the hallway. He tried to looked for where the voices were coming from but he couldn't see anything.

Tartarus winced as a black velvety flower sprouted from his arm. He shot a glare at the light and sat upright to look at the flower. He forgot that those lights helped with plant growth, maybe he shouldn't lay in front of it like that?
Chronos wiped a tear that formed in his eye before moving to sit at the front of his cell. He put his glasses back on and looked out of the glass that separated him from the hallway. He tried to looked for where the voices were coming from but he couldn't see anything.

Tartarus winced as a black velvety flower sprouted from his arm. He shot a glare at the light and sat upright to look at the flower. He forgot that those lights helped with plant growth, maybe he shouldn't lay in front of it like that?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Helios screamed, a rose with many thorns had sprouted, his skin bled.
Helios screamed, a rose with many thorns had sprouted, his skin bled.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Apollo fell backwards at the scream, hitting the wall that he shared with Tartarus, he rubbed the back of his head, "ow.." me mumbled.
Apollo fell backwards at the scream, hitting the wall that he shared with Tartarus, he rubbed the back of his head, "ow.." me mumbled.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Chronos flinched at the sound of a scream and moved away from the glass.

Tartarus looked up to try and find out where the sound came from when he heard a louder sound besides him. He stood up and went over to the wall closest to Apollo. "You ok?" He asked through the thin metal.
Chronos flinched at the sound of a scream and moved away from the glass.

Tartarus looked up to try and find out where the sound came from when he heard a louder sound besides him. He stood up and went over to the wall closest to Apollo. "You ok?" He asked through the thin metal.
1bGY4da.gif
Helios sat down on the floor, it hurt so much everyday.. he couldn't stand it, the rose's thorns piercing his skin. He left it standing there not bothering to take it out.
Helios sat down on the floor, it hurt so much everyday.. he couldn't stand it, the rose's thorns piercing his skin. He left it standing there not bothering to take it out.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
"Yeah, the scream just...startled me." Apollo said to Tartarus.
"Yeah, the scream just...startled me." Apollo said to Tartarus.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Selene got up, she looked at the bright light.. she kicked the metal floor, "I was just off in the woods, should've left me alone.."

Helios stared at the floor, he could hear everybody but didn't dare speak.
Selene got up, she looked at the bright light.. she kicked the metal floor, "I was just off in the woods, should've left me alone.."

Helios stared at the floor, he could hear everybody but didn't dare speak.
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
ninetales-alola.gif
"Off in the woods," Tartarus repeated "I wish they let us outside." He mumbled as he looked at the flower in his arm again. He flinched as he tore it out of his skin.
"Off in the woods," Tartarus repeated "I wish they let us outside." He mumbled as he looked at the flower in his arm again. He flinched as he tore it out of his skin.
1bGY4da.gif
Apollo sighed, "Me too. I miss the trees and the sky.." he said softly.
Apollo sighed, "Me too. I miss the trees and the sky.." he said softly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55