Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Petal Project IC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
He had finally gotten the last note, Perfect!
Hypnos started to play a bit off-tune
He had finally gotten the last note, Perfect!
Hypnos started to play a bit off-tune
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
"Hello? Who are you all?" Thanatos asked, not quite sure what the hades (*rimshot*) was going on
"Hello? Who are you all?" Thanatos asked, not quite sure what the hades (*rimshot*) was going on
  • Minor
  • She/Her
  • FR+2
  • Take a look at my hibden to see if there's anyone you'd like to buy/trade for!
Hearing piano, Hestia perked up a bit. It was that kid who said he liked piano, it must be! Picking up two of the sturdier branches, she tried to tap something out on the wall. She had no idea what it the rhythm was, making it up as she went.
Hearing piano, Hestia perked up a bit. It was that kid who said he liked piano, it must be! Picking up two of the sturdier branches, she tried to tap something out on the wall. She had no idea what it the rhythm was, making it up as she went.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
"Chronos, who are you?" Chronos was surprised by a new voice. How long has it been since they last had new people join?
Hearing music Tartarus decided to join in. He tapped his nails on the metal along with the other two.
"Chronos, who are you?" Chronos was surprised by a new voice. How long has it been since they last had new people join?
Hearing music Tartarus decided to join in. He tapped his nails on the metal along with the other two.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
"Thanatos, what's going on here?" She asked confusedly
"Thanatos, what's going on here?" She asked confusedly
  • Minor
  • She/Her
  • FR+2
  • Take a look at my hibden to see if there's anyone you'd like to buy/trade for!
"I have no Idea." Hades said, " Welcome to.... Wherever this is... " Hades smiled, trying to be somewhat friendly. it wasn't often when new people came.

((jesus christ my tablet sucks. ))
"I have no Idea." Hades said, " Welcome to.... Wherever this is... " Hades smiled, trying to be somewhat friendly. it wasn't often when new people came.

((jesus christ my tablet sucks. ))
"Oh." Thanatos simply said, Rosemary starting to pop up on her. She just stared at them, not saying anything out of shock that there were flowers popping out of her skin.
"Oh." Thanatos simply said, Rosemary starting to pop up on her. She just stared at them, not saying anything out of shock that there were flowers popping out of her skin.
  • Minor
  • She/Her
  • FR+2
Helios sighed, he wanted a violin, so he wouldn't have to speak.
Helios sighed, he wanted a violin, so he wouldn't have to speak.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
"Thanks Tartarus." Apollo said quietly, "I'm Apollo." he said to he newer voice, Apollo listened the the rythm and began to humm along with it.

He picked one of the Camillas off his arm and twirled it around in his fingers.
"Thanks Tartarus." Apollo said quietly, "I'm Apollo." he said to he newer voice, Apollo listened the the rythm and began to humm along with it.

He picked one of the Camillas off his arm and twirled it around in his fingers.
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Did they give you flowers yet?" Chronos asked the new voice. He had no idea how to ask that and have it make sense. He let out a small pained noise as a marigold grew from the palm of his hand.
"Did they give you flowers yet?" Chronos asked the new voice. He had no idea how to ask that and have it make sense. He let out a small pained noise as a marigold grew from the palm of his hand.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55