Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD Crossover - Of The Gods Above (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
Soren

He made a jerky flap, shooting up a few feet.
"A zapdos!"

Rynn

She raised her triangular head up at the legendary.
"Hello. I was just wandering over here."
Soren

He made a jerky flap, shooting up a few feet.
"A zapdos!"

Rynn

She raised her triangular head up at the legendary.
"Hello. I was just wandering over here."
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Skyward raised an eye at the rest of the group, leaving his gaze from Rynn since she answered his question. "And to the rest of you?" He asked respectfully. Skyward jerked back, noting the chirpy response from the Rookidee. With a sigh, he said softly "Do I have to explain that I'm not so special, or can you peabrains figure that out?". Pidge kept quiet, since he wasn't as good of a talker as Skyward.
Skyward raised an eye at the rest of the group, leaving his gaze from Rynn since she answered his question. "And to the rest of you?" He asked respectfully. Skyward jerked back, noting the chirpy response from the Rookidee. With a sigh, he said softly "Do I have to explain that I'm not so special, or can you peabrains figure that out?". Pidge kept quiet, since he wasn't as good of a talker as Skyward.
Soren

"I-I just saw some pokemon here and wanted to check it out."
Soren

"I-I just saw some pokemon here and wanted to check it out."
7zcCDc4.png
"Rise and shine, Setz! You remember me, don't'cha?" Darill wagged her tail eagerly. "And by the way, who're all your mates, n' what're they doin'ere?"

((HC: Darill is the equivalent of Australian))

Meanwhile, Sabine got bored and started swatting at a Caterpie.
"Rise and shine, Setz! You remember me, don't'cha?" Darill wagged her tail eagerly. "And by the way, who're all your mates, n' what're they doin'ere?"

((HC: Darill is the equivalent of Australian))

Meanwhile, Sabine got bored and started swatting at a Caterpie.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Skyward nodded, agreeing with the Rookidee's answer. "So are we," He told the pokemon. He turned to the rest of the group, asking curiously "Why are you all gathered here? You surely are a strange assortment.".
Skyward nodded, agreeing with the Rookidee's answer. "So are we," He told the pokemon. He turned to the rest of the group, asking curiously "Why are you all gathered here? You surely are a strange assortment.".
........... That...

.. That voice..

... Setzer made a surprised cat noise as he realized who had just woken him up...

"Darill......... it's been so long.."

Meanwhile, Terra was mostly just rolling around on the ground, at one point stopping to watch a Vivillon fly past

"I was on my way to a Mystery Dungeon to train, but I noticed some unconscious Pokémon, and wanted to make sure they were ok."
........... That...

.. That voice..

... Setzer made a surprised cat noise as he realized who had just woken him up...

"Darill......... it's been so long.."

Meanwhile, Terra was mostly just rolling around on the ground, at one point stopping to watch a Vivillon fly past

"I was on my way to a Mystery Dungeon to train, but I noticed some unconscious Pokémon, and wanted to make sure they were ok."
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Yeah, the nature here's pretty cool, right? If I remember correctly, that one's called a Butterfree... or is it Beautifly?" Sabine looked up from her squishy green prey to go join Terra.

For a while, there was only tender silence from Darill. She didn't know what to say, honestly.
"Yeah, the nature here's pretty cool, right? If I remember correctly, that one's called a Butterfree... or is it Beautifly?" Sabine looked up from her squishy green prey to go join Terra.

For a while, there was only tender silence from Darill. She didn't know what to say, honestly.
"... yeah........."

Terra had just closed her eyes, taking in the fresh air...

"We should probably head back to Hollowglen for now and show the newcomers around."
"... yeah........."

Terra had just closed her eyes, taking in the fresh air...

"We should probably head back to Hollowglen for now and show the newcomers around."
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Soren

He turned a reddish green, blushing. He was technically a tourist.

Rynn

She huffed.
"I'm not new though."
Soren

He turned a reddish green, blushing. He was technically a tourist.

Rynn

She huffed.
"I'm not new though."
7zcCDc4.png
"That's a wonderful idea, Lance! We could show 'em all the wonders in store. What d'yeh say, mates?"

Sabine was suddenly broken from her dreaming by Darill's offer. "Hell yeah! C'mon, guys, nothing like a little adventure!"
"That's a wonderful idea, Lance! We could show 'em all the wonders in store. What d'yeh say, mates?"

Sabine was suddenly broken from her dreaming by Darill's offer. "Hell yeah! C'mon, guys, nothing like a little adventure!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119