Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD Crossover - Of The Gods Above (IC)
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Terra has not yet become awaketh. Aaaand Phantom just went out to check on everyone who's outside.
Terra has not yet become awaketh. Aaaand Phantom just went out to check on everyone who's outside.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
None of the townsfolk knew where the Mewtwo's friend was, not even Pelipper, Talonflame, any of the delivery birds, or any of the Pokémon there who worked for the Guild. While the others were asking around for Mewtwo's friend, a Fomantis had been silently watching the group.

As this was going on, and as the kiwi was beginning to wake up, a Fletchling had added a new mission to the job board.
None of the townsfolk knew where the Mewtwo's friend was, not even Pelipper, Talonflame, any of the delivery birds, or any of the Pokémon there who worked for the Guild. While the others were asking around for Mewtwo's friend, a Fomantis had been silently watching the group.

As this was going on, and as the kiwi was beginning to wake up, a Fletchling had added a new mission to the job board.
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Mirage seems a bit startled by Cyan. "Oh. Um... hi. My friend is water-based, so she might be near a pond or lake," says the Mewtwo. He walks back to the Job Board, not having any luck. Kirby leaves the Guild and Post Office and heads back to the Job Board to try and tell Mirage that he didn't have any luck finding the Mewtwo's friend.
Mirage seems a bit startled by Cyan. "Oh. Um... hi. My friend is water-based, so she might be near a pond or lake," says the Mewtwo. He walks back to the Job Board, not having any luck. Kirby leaves the Guild and Post Office and heads back to the Job Board to try and tell Mirage that he didn't have any luck finding the Mewtwo's friend.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Unable to wake their friend up, the lettoc and the widdy began pulling on her ears.

Celes nudged Terra. "It seems you have company."
Unable to wake their friend up, the lettoc and the widdy began pulling on her ears.

Celes nudged Terra. "It seems you have company."
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
".......??"

The kiwi is awake now
".......??"

The kiwi is awake now
The others aren't having any luck, either, so they head back to the Job Board to tell Mirage. "We could not find your associate around town. Perhaps she is located elsewhere," Susie says. Bandana Dee looks around a bit and sees Cyan with Mirage. "Hey, aren't you the creature that helped Kirby and me get to where that chimp-looking creature was?"
Meanwhile, in Shining Lake.... a Sharpedo with glowing eyes is watching over two Ducklett and two Piplup. One of the Ducklett seems to match Mirage's description of Sven, while the other is yellow, has an orange beak, and is wearing a light blue scarf. One of the Piplup has the colors of an actual penguin - aside from entirely black flippers and 'cape', and, again, an orange beak - and wears a small red bowtie. The other Piplup is its normal colors, just a bit more saturated. He's also around 12.5 inches tall. The infected Sharpedo is not letting them escape, and if they try, it uses Crunch on either one of the Ducklett or the penguin-colored Piplup to show what happens if they go against the self-proclaimed ruler of Shining Lake.
The others aren't having any luck, either, so they head back to the Job Board to tell Mirage. "We could not find your associate around town. Perhaps she is located elsewhere," Susie says. Bandana Dee looks around a bit and sees Cyan with Mirage. "Hey, aren't you the creature that helped Kirby and me get to where that chimp-looking creature was?"
Meanwhile, in Shining Lake.... a Sharpedo with glowing eyes is watching over two Ducklett and two Piplup. One of the Ducklett seems to match Mirage's description of Sven, while the other is yellow, has an orange beak, and is wearing a light blue scarf. One of the Piplup has the colors of an actual penguin - aside from entirely black flippers and 'cape', and, again, an orange beak - and wears a small red bowtie. The other Piplup is its normal colors, just a bit more saturated. He's also around 12.5 inches tall. The infected Sharpedo is not letting them escape, and if they try, it uses Crunch on either one of the Ducklett or the penguin-colored Piplup to show what happens if they go against the self-proclaimed ruler of Shining Lake.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
(Bump)
(Bump)
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
(OTGA lives???)
(OTGA lives???)
(I really just bumped it because it's been 5 months since the last post. I'm not sure if everyone else remembers this thread.)
(I really just bumped it because it's been 5 months since the last post. I'm not sure if everyone else remembers this thread.)
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
(Bumping a bit with this post, if it's allowed)

Luckily, the 12.5 inch tall Piplup isn't in the water, so he can fight back. <Battle Mode ON> He repeats the "Pocha!" part of his name 5 times, signaling the switch. He soon jumps in the air and spins, preparing a Whirlpool. After spinning enough and letting the Whirlpool preparation sound loop, Pochama fires the Whirlpool at the infected Sharpedo with a final, resounding "PO... CHA!!!" [WHIRLPOOL!]
(Bumping a bit with this post, if it's allowed)

Luckily, the 12.5 inch tall Piplup isn't in the water, so he can fight back. <Battle Mode ON> He repeats the "Pocha!" part of his name 5 times, signaling the switch. He soon jumps in the air and spins, preparing a Whirlpool. After spinning enough and letting the Whirlpool preparation sound loop, Pochama fires the Whirlpool at the infected Sharpedo with a final, resounding "PO... CHA!!!" [WHIRLPOOL!]
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119