Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD Crossover - Of The Gods Above (IC)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119
"IT'S BLOODY ZACIAN. WHAT MORE D'YEH WANT."

Sabine whisked her tail about smugly. "Really now? What would Setzer think if he caught you making baby-doll eyes at this brawny, aged-to-perfection samurai man, hmmm?"

Awkward silence.

Just the clink of an Escape Orb falling out of Darill's loof.
"IT'S BLOODY ZACIAN. WHAT MORE D'YEH WANT."

Sabine whisked her tail about smugly. "Really now? What would Setzer think if he caught you making baby-doll eyes at this brawny, aged-to-perfection samurai man, hmmm?"

Awkward silence.

Just the clink of an Escape Orb falling out of Darill's loof.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Sorren

"Even I don't fawn over legendaries like now."

Rynn

She snarled quieter this time. She stepped forwards, reaching for the orb.
Sorren

"Even I don't fawn over legendaries like now."

Rynn

She snarled quieter this time. She stepped forwards, reaching for the orb.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Once the group (including the two Legendaries) had been warped out, they would most likely notice a Rockruff sleeping by the job board. And judging by the bandana he was wearing, Setzer and Terra both had a pretty good guess as to who the Rockruff was
Once the group (including the two Legendaries) had been warped out, they would most likely notice a Rockruff sleeping by the job board. And judging by the bandana he was wearing, Setzer and Terra both had a pretty good guess as to who the Rockruff was
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Oh. Hey, Locke." As Sabine walked up to Locke, she was hit with the sickening realization.

Where's Vyxx?
"Oh. Hey, Locke." As Sabine walked up to Locke, she was hit with the sickening realization.

Where's Vyxx?
Meanwhile, Darill was doing herself a confuse. Who was this Locke bloke anyway?
Meanwhile, Darill was doing herself a confuse. Who was this Locke bloke anyway?
One of Locke's ears twitches a bit, as he rolled over and opened his eyes. "Oh, hi Terra, and..... Setzer's here too?"

He did not really recognize Sabine or Cyan as quickly as he recognized the others. But one thing that could be noted is that there was a satchel right behind where he was sleeping.
One of Locke's ears twitches a bit, as he rolled over and opened his eyes. "Oh, hi Terra, and..... Setzer's here too?"

He did not really recognize Sabine or Cyan as quickly as he recognized the others. But one thing that could be noted is that there was a satchel right behind where he was sleeping.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Ah! Good morrow, Locke!" Cyan gave Locke a welcoming smile. "Dost thou remember my voice?"

This started to get Sabine all confused. Why was she a female here? And why did she have normal colors when the rest resembled themselves? What in the actual PECK was going on?

And Darill, with nothing better to do, spent the time checking for jobs and floofing her loof.
"Ah! Good morrow, Locke!" Cyan gave Locke a welcoming smile. "Dost thou remember my voice?"

This started to get Sabine all confused. Why was she a female here? And why did she have normal colors when the rest resembled themselves? What in the actual PECK was going on?

And Darill, with nothing better to do, spent the time checking for jobs and floofing her loof.
Rynn ((When no one seems to notice the obvious hybrid))

She huffed quietly, sitting tall and erect. She wasn't letting any pokemon, or even a legendary walk all over her.

Sorren ((I'm giving him adorable GLASSES))

He lifted his large round glasses higher up his beak, they had slipped a little in the craziness.
"Err.....hello Locke was it?" he said, feeling weirdly out of place.
Rynn ((When no one seems to notice the obvious hybrid))

She huffed quietly, sitting tall and erect. She wasn't letting any pokemon, or even a legendary walk all over her.

Sorren ((I'm giving him adorable GLASSES))

He lifted his large round glasses higher up his beak, they had slipped a little in the craziness.
"Err.....hello Locke was it?" he said, feeling weirdly out of place.
7zcCDc4.png
"Hey now..." Darill could sense that Rynn was in a sour mood, so she padded over to the angry hybrid. "Looks like someone needs a little time in the Loof Dimension."
"Hey now..." Darill could sense that Rynn was in a sour mood, so she padded over to the angry hybrid. "Looks like someone needs a little time in the Loof Dimension."
Rynn

She snarled
"Do that and I'm getting a lovely loof scarf. I think I can knit a nice long scarf out of all the Loof I shred."
Rynn

She snarled
"Do that and I'm getting a lovely loof scarf. I think I can knit a nice long scarf out of all the Loof I shred."
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119