Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD Crossover - Of The Gods Above (IC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
Sorren

"Hey! Stop it!" he called to the pidgey

Rynn

She growled at the birds, padding forwards, like a predator. She hated those who picked on the weak.
Sorren

"Hey! Stop it!" he called to the pidgey

Rynn

She growled at the birds, padding forwards, like a predator. She hated those who picked on the weak.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
The Pidgey had stopped for a moment to face Sorren, before flying at him, using Gust. Vyxx used Thunder Fang on one of the Pidgey, while Terra had used Ember on another Pidgey
The Pidgey had stopped for a moment to face Sorren, before flying at him, using Gust. Vyxx used Thunder Fang on one of the Pidgey, while Terra had used Ember on another Pidgey
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Rynn

Roaring, she used Flash fire on the birds, aiming at the largest and most aggressive pidgey. She leaped forwards, standing over the little cosmog, using her body as a shield to defend it.

Sorren

Yelping, he rolled through the air, trying to straighten up. He used Overgrow, but his accuracy was off
Rynn

Roaring, she used Flash fire on the birds, aiming at the largest and most aggressive pidgey. She leaped forwards, standing over the little cosmog, using her body as a shield to defend it.

Sorren

Yelping, he rolled through the air, trying to straighten up. He used Overgrow, but his accuracy was off
7zcCDc4.png
"Hey! Behind you!"

Sabine readied an Ember as she waited for the Pidgey to turn around. Darill, however, didn't hesitate to Quick Attack one of them.
"Hey! Behind you!"

Sabine readied an Ember as she waited for the Pidgey to turn around. Darill, however, didn't hesitate to Quick Attack one of them.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Setzer had used Scratch on the Pidgey that Darill had used Quick Attack on.

One Pidgey used Peck on Sabine, another Pidgey used Sand Attack on Darill, and the third Pidgey used Quick Attack on Sorren. Lance used Peck on the Pidgey that was targeting Darill, and Vyxx used Swift on all three Pidgey. Terra had gone over to check on Cosmog while the Pidgey were distracted.
Setzer had used Scratch on the Pidgey that Darill had used Quick Attack on.

One Pidgey used Peck on Sabine, another Pidgey used Sand Attack on Darill, and the third Pidgey used Quick Attack on Sorren. Lance used Peck on the Pidgey that was targeting Darill, and Vyxx used Swift on all three Pidgey. Terra had gone over to check on Cosmog while the Pidgey were distracted.
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
((I find it hilarious that sorren is just getting pulverized while rynn is just radiating hate))

Sorren

He managed to land a better peck at the offending pidgey, scowling a little

Rynn

She snapped her teeth at any pidgey that came close, warning them of the ferocious bite they might receive.
((I find it hilarious that sorren is just getting pulverized while rynn is just radiating hate))

Sorren

He managed to land a better peck at the offending pidgey, scowling a little

Rynn

She snapped her teeth at any pidgey that came close, warning them of the ferocious bite they might receive.
7zcCDc4.png
"Gaaack! Sand! Sand in my eyes!" No matter how much Darill attempted to shake off the sand, it would only spread and get into more places. "That's what I get for not wearing my goggles..."

"They're on your head, you dummy," Sabine replied before attacking another Pidgey with Scratch.
"Gaaack! Sand! Sand in my eyes!" No matter how much Darill attempted to shake off the sand, it would only spread and get into more places. "That's what I get for not wearing my goggles..."

"They're on your head, you dummy," Sabine replied before attacking another Pidgey with Scratch.
The Pidgey that Sabine had attacked had fallen to the ground, its eyes going back to normal, before chirping confusedly and flying off. The remaining two Pidgey had used Peck on Darill and Quick Attack on Rynn, and were hit with Pay Day and Psychic respectively
The Pidgey that Sabine had attacked had fallen to the ground, its eyes going back to normal, before chirping confusedly and flying off. The remaining two Pidgey had used Peck on Darill and Quick Attack on Rynn, and were hit with Pay Day and Psychic respectively
Darill shook the sand from her face and attacked with Swift. She knew it would never miss, even if there was sand in her face as Sabine hurled another Ember at one of the Pidgeys.

Meanwhile, in a tangle of undergrowth, an unearthly wind howled through the leaves.

Yes... this is the one.
Darill shook the sand from her face and attacked with Swift. She knew it would never miss, even if there was sand in her face as Sabine hurled another Ember at one of the Pidgeys.

Meanwhile, in a tangle of undergrowth, an unearthly wind howled through the leaves.

Yes... this is the one.
Rynn

She roared at the voice, bending down closer to the cosmog. She sent out a flurry of bites, snapping at the air. She hoped she would hit the voice.

Soren

"HOLY ARCEUS DID I DO THAT?!?" he screamed, scanning the plants below him. Did his Overgrow do that? He didn't know plants could talk!
Rynn

She roared at the voice, bending down closer to the cosmog. She sent out a flurry of bites, snapping at the air. She hoped she would hit the voice.

Soren

"HOLY ARCEUS DID I DO THAT?!?" he screamed, scanning the plants below him. Did his Overgrow do that? He didn't know plants could talk!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119