Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD Crossover - Of The Gods Above (IC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 118 119
The two other Pidgey had fallen to the ground, one of them spontaneously evolving into a Pidgeotto. Their eyes have gone back to normal as well, as the Pidgey and Pidgeotto flew off. In responce to the voice, Terra had backed up a bit, preparing to use Ember in self-defense.

"Agressive behaviour, glowing pink eyes, spontaneous evolution," Lance muttered to himself before speaking up, "I think I know what was wrong with those Pidgey."
The two other Pidgey had fallen to the ground, one of them spontaneously evolving into a Pidgeotto. Their eyes have gone back to normal as well, as the Pidgey and Pidgeotto flew off. In responce to the voice, Terra had backed up a bit, preparing to use Ember in self-defense.

"Agressive behaviour, glowing pink eyes, spontaneous evolution," Lance muttered to himself before speaking up, "I think I know what was wrong with those Pidgey."
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Sorren

"What?"

Rynn

She gently nudged the little cosmog.
"It's safe now. Are you ok?"
Sorren

"What?"

Rynn

She gently nudged the little cosmog.
"It's safe now. Are you ok?"
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Sabine and Darill just stood in disbelief at the chaos that had just happened.

As if this wasn't enough, a great blue wolf leapt out of the bushes with a katana in his mouth.

"Good work, Terra. And thou as well, Sabin."

Continued silence. And confusion.
Sabine and Darill just stood in disbelief at the chaos that had just happened.

As if this wasn't enough, a great blue wolf leapt out of the bushes with a katana in his mouth.

"Good work, Terra. And thou as well, Sabin."

Continued silence. And confusion.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Terra had stopped preparing to use Ember..... And everyone was silent.
Terra had stopped preparing to use Ember..... And everyone was silent.
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Dost thou not recall me? I am Zacian, guardian of Galar."

"Wh-Cyan?" Sabine spluttered. "Did you— did you say your name was Cyan?"

"That is what I was called when in human form."

"Shut the front door. So you're saying you were a dog with a sword this whole time?"

Darill didn't really have anything to contribute, so she went over to comfort the Cosmog.
"Dost thou not recall me? I am Zacian, guardian of Galar."

"Wh-Cyan?" Sabine spluttered. "Did you— did you say your name was Cyan?"

"That is what I was called when in human form."

"Shut the front door. So you're saying you were a dog with a sword this whole time?"

Darill didn't really have anything to contribute, so she went over to comfort the Cosmog.
Rynn

She snarled loudly at the Zacian. She didn't like legendaries. They asked questions. Judged her.
Rynn

She snarled loudly at the Zacian. She didn't like legendaries. They asked questions. Judged her.
7zcCDc4.png
The Cosmog had hidden behind Terra as Rynn snarled at Cyan.
The Cosmog had hidden behind Terra as Rynn snarled at Cyan.
"Fear not, my wayward children." Cyan lowered his sword and lay down as close to eye level as was possible for a 9-foot-tall wolf amongst a throng of small mostly-cats. "I am only here to guide thee."

Star-struck, Darill couldn't help but melt into a fangirlish mess.

"Crikey! THE Zacian, right here IN PERSON? I can't belIEVE my luck right now!"

"Oh really?" Sabine remarked, perching herself on the nearest ledge/root/whatever was available to sit on. "You should have seen what he looked like as a human. Arguably a lot less impressive."

Cyan shot her a look of scorn.

"What? Just sayin', it's not every day a ginormous blue wolf shows up with a realass goddamn sword in our world."
"Fear not, my wayward children." Cyan lowered his sword and lay down as close to eye level as was possible for a 9-foot-tall wolf amongst a throng of small mostly-cats. "I am only here to guide thee."

Star-struck, Darill couldn't help but melt into a fangirlish mess.

"Crikey! THE Zacian, right here IN PERSON? I can't belIEVE my luck right now!"

"Oh really?" Sabine remarked, perching herself on the nearest ledge/root/whatever was available to sit on. "You should have seen what he looked like as a human. Arguably a lot less impressive."

Cyan shot her a look of scorn.

"What? Just sayin', it's not every day a ginormous blue wolf shows up with a realass goddamn sword in our world."
Rynn

She scowled at everyone.
"Did you really need to go all fangirl over him?"
Rynn

She scowled at everyone.
"Did you really need to go all fangirl over him?"
7zcCDc4.png
Terra and Setzer both seemed........ really confused about what Darill was doing.

"We... should probably get back to Hollowglen soon," Vyxx mewed, "Does anyone have an Escape Orb we could use to get back?"
Terra and Setzer both seemed........ really confused about what Darill was doing.

"We... should probably get back to Hollowglen soon," Vyxx mewed, "Does anyone have an Escape Orb we could use to get back?"
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 118 119