Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD Crossover - Of The Gods Above (IC)
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
Taranza goes to the Job Board, only to find a strange feline creature, and it's looking for something. "Excuse me, but is anything wrong?" Taranza asks. "Yes. I'm looking for my friend, but I can't seem to find her," Mirage says. "Oh. Do you know what she looks like?" asks the Spinarak. Kirby, Bandana
Dee, and Susie come up, only to find Taranza talking to a strange creature. "What... is that?" Susie asks. "Is it a native to this universe?"
Taranza goes to the Job Board, only to find a strange feline creature, and it's looking for something. "Excuse me, but is anything wrong?" Taranza asks. "Yes. I'm looking for my friend, but I can't seem to find her," Mirage says. "Oh. Do you know what she looks like?" asks the Spinarak. Kirby, Bandana
Dee, and Susie come up, only to find Taranza talking to a strange creature. "What... is that?" Susie asks. "Is it a native to this universe?"
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
... What's this? There seems to be a rounded stone half-buried in the ground near where Celes was!

Most of the beanes controlled by Flightrising user Gabbiani (besides those who were unyeetened) were in the inn, except for Mustard, who was leaning against the job board, Lance, who was sleeping on top of the job board, and Wasabi, who was elsewhere, probably doing Wasabi things
... What's this? There seems to be a rounded stone half-buried in the ground near where Celes was!

Most of the beanes controlled by Flightrising user Gabbiani (besides those who were unyeetened) were in the inn, except for Mustard, who was leaning against the job board, Lance, who was sleeping on top of the job board, and Wasabi, who was elsewhere, probably doing Wasabi things
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Hmmm..."

Sealery noticed the stone in the corner of her vision, and began to dust it off.

"What in the name...?"
"Hmmm..."

Sealery noticed the stone in the corner of her vision, and began to dust it off.

"What in the name...?"
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
It was mainly dark blue, with white and some greenish blue. A Pokémon native to this world could easily identify it as a Mega Stone of some sort.
It was mainly dark blue, with white and some greenish blue. A Pokémon native to this world could easily identify it as a Mega Stone of some sort.
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Terra, are you seeing th—"

There was a rustle in the bushes. It seemed that she had summoned... them.

"Shiny?" came a whisper from the bushes. Soon it was joined by more whispers.

"Shiny! Shiny? Shiny! Shiny!!"
"Terra, are you seeing th—"

There was a rustle in the bushes. It seemed that she had summoned... them.

"Shiny?" came a whisper from the bushes. Soon it was joined by more whispers.

"Shiny! Shiny? Shiny! Shiny!!"
Terra was still a'sleebin. And this seemed to attract the orang's attention as well-
Terra was still a'sleebin. And this seemed to attract the orang's attention as well-
(bump)
(bump)
Aaaaand now there was a lettoc kneading the kiwi
Aaaaand now there was a lettoc kneading the kiwi
Mirage tries his best to describe Sven's appearance. "Well, she's small, a white color, has an orange beak, and has spread-out wings. She also has a little bronze halo on her head. She has blue eyes, too." "Well, let's try and find her," Bandana Dee says. Kirby, Susie, and Taranza agree. The five split up to look for her. They each head to different businesses in town to see if she's nearby. Kirby heads to the Adventurers' Guild and Post Office, Bandana Dee heads to Lilligant and Pheromosa's Shop, Taranza heads to the Sunrise Inn, Susie heads to The Junk Stand, and Mirage visits the infirmary.
Mirage tries his best to describe Sven's appearance. "Well, she's small, a white color, has an orange beak, and has spread-out wings. She also has a little bronze halo on her head. She has blue eyes, too." "Well, let's try and find her," Bandana Dee says. Kirby, Susie, and Taranza agree. The five split up to look for her. They each head to different businesses in town to see if she's nearby. Kirby heads to the Adventurers' Guild and Post Office, Bandana Dee heads to Lilligant and Pheromosa's Shop, Taranza heads to the Sunrise Inn, Susie heads to The Junk Stand, and Mirage visits the infirmary.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Cyan flicked one ear before waking up and trotting over to the Mewtwo.

“Fear not, friend. I shall assist thee in any way I can. Now… what sort of places dost thy companion frequent?”

(*******up carotid artery make brain go brrrr)
Cyan flicked one ear before waking up and trotting over to the Mewtwo.

“Fear not, friend. I shall assist thee in any way I can. Now… what sort of places dost thy companion frequent?”

(*******up carotid artery make brain go brrrr)
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119