Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PinkRose06
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 167 168
"We can try the old-fashioned way first. If that doesn't work, map it is," Aviva replied after considering both options.
"We can try the old-fashioned way first. If that doesn't work, map it is," Aviva replied after considering both options.
C8eEWc5.gif
“All right,” Raziya said. “Let’s look around, then. We might find something useful around here. If not something useful, then something expensive.”
“All right,” Raziya said. “Let’s look around, then. We might find something useful around here. If not something useful, then something expensive.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Aviva nodded in agreement and rushed over, keeping a steady pace while walking. She peeked into every room that she came across, but only a few of them have some noteworthy items in it.
Aviva nodded in agreement and rushed over, keeping a steady pace while walking. She peeked into every room that she came across, but only a few of them have some noteworthy items in it.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya did the same, keeping an eye out for anything that looked like it could be an entrance to a secret room or if a room could hold anything valuable in it.
Raziya did the same, keeping an eye out for anything that looked like it could be an entrance to a secret room or if a room could hold anything valuable in it.
Halfway through her search, Aviva glanced into her bag to quickly check what she picked up. Most of them are random things that seem expensive to her, but there are also a good number of small Bullions in the mix.
Halfway through her search, Aviva glanced into her bag to quickly check what she picked up. Most of them are random things that seem expensive to her, but there are also a good number of small Bullions in the mix.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya focused on searching more than gathering things. Finally, though, she found something that looked promising: a door that was shut tight, unlike most of the others. “You think we can get this door down without breaking anything?”
Raziya focused on searching more than gathering things. Finally, though, she found something that looked promising: a door that was shut tight, unlike most of the others. “You think we can get this door down without breaking anything?”
"I can opens chests without breaking it, but I'm not so sure about doors," Aviva said, dragging her fingers along the surface of the door. "But it should be possible."
"I can opens chests without breaking it, but I'm not so sure about doors," Aviva said, dragging her fingers along the surface of the door. "But it should be possible."
C8eEWc5.gif
“Go ahead and try,” Raziya said. “I’ll try after you.”
“Go ahead and try,” Raziya said. “I’ll try after you.”
Aviva wordlessly proceeded. She tried the most obvious yet most ineffective way first: pushing it. She pressed both of her hands on the door with all her strength, but it didn't budge at the slightest, as expected.
Aviva wordlessly proceeded. She tried the most obvious yet most ineffective way first: pushing it. She pressed both of her hands on the door with all her strength, but it didn't budge at the slightest, as expected.
C8eEWc5.gif
“Let me see if I can pick the lock, if that the problem,” Raziya said. She switched places with Aviva, and began her attempts at opening the door.
“Let me see if I can pick the lock, if that the problem,” Raziya said. She switched places with Aviva, and began her attempts at opening the door.
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 167 168