Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PinkRose06
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 167 168
Aviva thought the same as she moved from a corner to another. "If there's actually nothing else to be found in this place, then I'm not exaggerating when I say I will grind this entire ruins to dust."
Aviva thought the same as she moved from a corner to another. "If there's actually nothing else to be found in this place, then I'm not exaggerating when I say I will grind this entire ruins to dust."
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya sighed. “Let’s check some other rooms. There’s got to be something here.”
Raziya sighed. “Let’s check some other rooms. There’s got to be something here.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"Yeah, let's go," Aviva replied with a tinge of disappointment. She placed down an old empty book she found earlier and left the room.
"Yeah, let's go," Aviva replied with a tinge of disappointment. She placed down an old empty book she found earlier and left the room.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya continued searching for something that looked expensive. Forts had treasuries, right? She was pretty sure they did. If they could find the treasury, they’d be good for a while—well, they’ll have plenty of extra money.
Raziya continued searching for something that looked expensive. Forts had treasuries, right? She was pretty sure they did. If they could find the treasury, they’d be good for a while—well, they’ll have plenty of extra money.
Aviva allowed herself to roam away further, just enough to check out other rooms on the opposite side while not straying too far away. So far, all the rooms she had found are all either empty or filled with nothing but stones and rubber.
Aviva allowed herself to roam away further, just enough to check out other rooms on the opposite side while not straying too far away. So far, all the rooms she had found are all either empty or filled with nothing but stones and rubber.
C8eEWc5.gif
This was starting to get frustrating. “Don’t tell me these guys were actually smart and took most of their stuff with them before they left. Those weapons we found were in pretty good condition; the least we could find is something slightly more expensive.”
This was starting to get frustrating. “Don’t tell me these guys were actually smart and took most of their stuff with them before they left. Those weapons we found were in pretty good condition; the least we could find is something slightly more expensive.”
Aviva was about to agree, but threw it all away the moment she saw the next room. "Hey, you might want to come over and see this."
Aviva was about to agree, but threw it all away the moment she saw the next room. "Hey, you might want to come over and see this."
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya did was she was asked, quickly brought out of her annoyance. “Did you find something?”
Raziya did was she was asked, quickly brought out of her annoyance. “Did you find something?”
Aviva nodded with haste, and dashed into the room in front of her. It looks nearly identical to the last room they've been to, with the only difference being it is in a much more cleaner state. There are also a few chests of varying sizes, some locked while others aren't.
Aviva nodded with haste, and dashed into the room in front of her. It looks nearly identical to the last room they've been to, with the only difference being it is in a much more cleaner state. There are also a few chests of varying sizes, some locked while others aren't.
C8eEWc5.gif
“Wow. Didn’t really how much I missed the look of chests,” Raziya said. “Good job finding this. I’ll look through half of the chests and you look through the other half; does that sound good?”
“Wow. Didn’t really how much I missed the look of chests,” Raziya said. “Good job finding this. I’ll look through half of the chests and you look through the other half; does that sound good?”
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 167 168