Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PinkRose06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
The crowd severely limited Aviva's movement, as she had to dodge while navigating through this maze-like area. Eventually, the masked person ended up reaching Raziya before her. Without sparing a single second, they reached their hand out to snatch away the bags Raziya had untied.
The crowd severely limited Aviva's movement, as she had to dodge while navigating through this maze-like area. Eventually, the masked person ended up reaching Raziya before her. Without sparing a single second, they reached their hand out to snatch away the bags Raziya had untied.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya turned around, made a hissing noise, and tried to take the bags back without alerting the person she was taking them from.
Raziya turned around, made a hissing noise, and tried to take the bags back without alerting the person she was taking them from.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
When they saw Aviva nearing them, they hastily ran away and dropped one of the bag as a result. "Dang it, they got away." Aviva cursed under her breath as the person disappeared into one of the many alleys.
When they saw Aviva nearing them, they hastily ran away and dropped one of the bag as a result. "Dang it, they got away." Aviva cursed under her breath as the person disappeared into one of the many alleys.
C8eEWc5.gif
Unfortunately, the other person also noticed and ran off. Raziya took the only bag and looked at Aviva. “It’s not as much as I thought, but it’s something.”
Unfortunately, the other person also noticed and ran off. Raziya took the only bag and looked at Aviva. “It’s not as much as I thought, but it’s something.”
"Better than nothing, that's for sure." Aviva couldn't help but sigh in disappointment. "I wonder who that was, though."
"Better than nothing, that's for sure." Aviva couldn't help but sigh in disappointment. "I wonder who that was, though."
C8eEWc5.gif
“Both of them must’ve been from Plegia,” Raziya said. “The rich one is probably a merchant—don’t know who would want to come here if they weren’t looking to pilfer a bit of gold, though. The other one was either another thief looking for quick riches and taking the coward’s route, or a friend of the rich one.”
“Both of them must’ve been from Plegia,” Raziya said. “The rich one is probably a merchant—don’t know who would want to come here if they weren’t looking to pilfer a bit of gold, though. The other one was either another thief looking for quick riches and taking the coward’s route, or a friend of the rich one.”
Aviva silently listened and nodded once Raziya is finished. "That's probably it. It's a shame that luck doesn't seem to be on our side today—but at least we don't have to starve." She commented, already preparing to leave. "How many golds are in there, exactly?"
Aviva silently listened and nodded once Raziya is finished. "That's probably it. It's a shame that luck doesn't seem to be on our side today—but at least we don't have to starve." She commented, already preparing to leave. "How many golds are in there, exactly?"
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya did a quick count. “About a thousand, it looks like. It’s a small sack; it’ll get us by for today.”
Raziya did a quick count. “About a thousand, it looks like. It’s a small sack; it’ll get us by for today.”
"Good. If we're lucky, we can find an affordable inn and not deal with the cold tonight." Aviva mumbled the last part to herself, then she pointed to the gate. "Want to go now? We can stay for longer if you'd like to."
"Good. If we're lucky, we can find an affordable inn and not deal with the cold tonight." Aviva mumbled the last part to herself, then she pointed to the gate. "Want to go now? We can stay for longer if you'd like to."
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya gave a quick look to what’s around them. “No one here will be worth the time. I take it that we can leave.”
Raziya gave a quick look to what’s around them. “No one here will be worth the time. I take it that we can leave.”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168