Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PinkRose06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
@PinkRose06
(I wrote the top part right before I went to sleep, so there's probably some mistakes in there whoops)
(Also you don't have to write a long reply, I just have a habit of making the first post longer than the rest)

Grima is defeated, the Fell Dragon is no more. The world should now be in peace... but it's not.

Not for Plegia, anyway.

With Validar gone and Gangrel nowhere to be seen, Plegia fell into an anarchic state. Even with guards and mercenaries, act of robbery and the like increased tenfold thanks to the frequent invasion of brigands. It is the reason why many Plegians have to live in constant state of worry, hoping they won't be someone's next target.

Perhaps one day, someone will finally rise up to the throne and stop all of these at once. But before that, our two characters will take the pleasure of stopping by and getting their hands on some golds and valuables.

-
Despite the rising crime rate, the main street of Plegia is still as busy as ever. The loud chatters and laughter coming from the crowded mess of people easily overpower other source of sound. This is a perfect spot for those who want to try their luck on snatching a gold or two.

Hidden in an alley, Aviva positioned herself so that she is barely visible under a blanket of shadow. She was going to wait until a good target shows up, but a glint of light caught her attention and she decided to poke her head out to take a peek.

Gold... and gemstones?

After she retracted her head back into the safety of the shade, she looked over to Raziya. There was a pause before she opened her mouth to speak, and her voice came out as monotone as always.

"There's a guy not far from us with a bag of gold and gems tied to his belt. You think we can just grab and run with it?" She asked, one of her hand gestured to a man hidden under a black cloak, his face partially covered by a bandana.
@PinkRose06
(I wrote the top part right before I went to sleep, so there's probably some mistakes in there whoops)
(Also you don't have to write a long reply, I just have a habit of making the first post longer than the rest)

Grima is defeated, the Fell Dragon is no more. The world should now be in peace... but it's not.

Not for Plegia, anyway.

With Validar gone and Gangrel nowhere to be seen, Plegia fell into an anarchic state. Even with guards and mercenaries, act of robbery and the like increased tenfold thanks to the frequent invasion of brigands. It is the reason why many Plegians have to live in constant state of worry, hoping they won't be someone's next target.

Perhaps one day, someone will finally rise up to the throne and stop all of these at once. But before that, our two characters will take the pleasure of stopping by and getting their hands on some golds and valuables.

-
Despite the rising crime rate, the main street of Plegia is still as busy as ever. The loud chatters and laughter coming from the crowded mess of people easily overpower other source of sound. This is a perfect spot for those who want to try their luck on snatching a gold or two.

Hidden in an alley, Aviva positioned herself so that she is barely visible under a blanket of shadow. She was going to wait until a good target shows up, but a glint of light caught her attention and she decided to poke her head out to take a peek.

Gold... and gemstones?

After she retracted her head back into the safety of the shade, she looked over to Raziya. There was a pause before she opened her mouth to speak, and her voice came out as monotone as always.

"There's a guy not far from us with a bag of gold and gems tied to his belt. You think we can just grab and run with it?" She asked, one of her hand gestured to a man hidden under a black cloak, his face partially covered by a bandana.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya looked over at him. “What, him? He’ll be a piece of cake.” She gestured for Aviva to follow her. “Assuming he doesn’t walk away from us, that is. Come on.”
Raziya looked over at him. “What, him? He’ll be a piece of cake.” She gestured for Aviva to follow her. “Assuming he doesn’t walk away from us, that is. Come on.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"Sure, sure. I'll look around for a bit more, just in case there's a guard or something." Aviva followed just a couple steps behind, her head raised to scan around the area.
"Sure, sure. I'll look around for a bit more, just in case there's a guard or something." Aviva followed just a couple steps behind, her head raised to scan around the area.
C8eEWc5.gif
“I doubt it,” Raziya muttered. “If he was rich enough to have guards, I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t be in Plegia.” Nonetheless, she moved cautiously—one wrong step and this could be a waste.
“I doubt it,” Raziya muttered. “If he was rich enough to have guards, I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t be in Plegia.” Nonetheless, she moved cautiously—one wrong step and this could be a waste.
"That's true. However, you can never be too sure." Aviva replied as she discreetly moved closer to reduce both of their distance. When the man raised his arms to hold up a map, she quickly tapped Raziya's back in quick succession—hoping she would get her signal.
"That's true. However, you can never be too sure." Aviva replied as she discreetly moved closer to reduce both of their distance. When the man raised his arms to hold up a map, she quickly tapped Raziya's back in quick succession—hoping she would get her signal.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya gave a firm nod, and moved in closer, already calculating how much time they’ll have to run away after the man realizes his riches are gone.
Raziya gave a firm nod, and moved in closer, already calculating how much time they’ll have to run away after the man realizes his riches are gone.
Aviva walked further away from the two, standing in front of a stall not far away. She made sure to keep a close eye on the man, so she can still help if something happens.
Aviva walked further away from the two, standing in front of a stall not far away. She made sure to keep a close eye on the man, so she can still help if something happens.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya continued her work, expertly undoing the ties keeping the money bags in place. Almost there...if all things went well, they could eat and drink the finest for days.
Raziya continued her work, expertly undoing the ties keeping the money bags in place. Almost there...if all things went well, they could eat and drink the finest for days.
With a leg outstretched, Aviva readied herself to sprint whenever they're done. Due the countless people blocking most of her sight, she failed to notice a masked figure that's running toward Raziya and the man. When she finally caught on, she immediately dashed out in hopes of stopping them.
With a leg outstretched, Aviva readied herself to sprint whenever they're done. Due the countless people blocking most of her sight, she failed to notice a masked figure that's running toward Raziya and the man. When she finally caught on, she immediately dashed out in hopes of stopping them.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya, focused on her work, continued undoing the ties. She’s already done two bags; there were three left. She didn’t expect it to take too long, but she didn’t notice the masked person that had gained Aviva’s attention.
Raziya, focused on her work, continued undoing the ties. She’s already done two bags; there were three left. She didn’t expect it to take too long, but she didn’t notice the masked person that had gained Aviva’s attention.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168